What genre do u like the best?

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey all Book~iansπŸ€—

Well...I was just thinking that many people are intrested in different genres of books....Which one are u intrested in? I really like the fiction ones...They are easy to read and take.....I mean easy to handle..Wat say?

Share all ur views here...Will be waiting for some rocking discussion😳😳

~SaraaπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
I prefer romantic novels.. I really enjoy reading them! 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I definitely enjoy reading fiction, but even in that...I like romance novels the most 😳
cool_pooja thumbnail
^^Same here.. I cant read a novel without romance in it! πŸ˜† Even in Harry Potter im looking for romance!
-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

^^Same here.. I cant read a novel without romance in it! πŸ˜† Even in Harry Potter im looking for romance!

so truuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeee πŸ˜† I always look Harry and Ginny romance but they didn't show a lot. have u read HP FF ones the dat's in internet... it's full of harry and ginny romance! u'll loev it!

Love romantic books! Like in Buffy vampire slayer loved the romance between spike and buffy ... always looking for fireworks!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I enjoy reading HP which has fantasy....and some parts of romance and while i'm reading the books...it feels as if i'm part of their fantasy world! πŸ˜† 😳 😳
MNMS thumbnail
I love love love fantasy like HP. I like suspense and action e.g. Dan Brown.

Romance is ok...even if there is no romance I can read pretty well πŸ˜† but the story has to be captivating!
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
well my perfect one would be a mix of romancde, mysterly, fantasy, adventure... a hard one to find i guess... have founf only mediator satisfying!
but well i loveeeeeee romance only!!!!
lotus2007 thumbnail
Well i love romantic novels based on history
sparkling_gems thumbnail
i love reading historical stories with touch of romance ofcourse, without romance, the book will be little bored ... and i m very much fond of reading biographies or autobiographies...