Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Injured!!
[5 Sep 2007]

Karan Oberoi, the handsome television actor, was injured yesterday while trying to realistically enact a dahi-handi scene for a serial. In fact, despite of the presence of experienced Govindas to break the handi, the director and the actor got carried away in the heat of the moment and he tried to break handi by climbing six level high human pyramid. But Karan could not successfully enact the scene and came down crashing. He has now been admitted to a hospital with a fractured hand and being treated with painkillers and antibiotics.

As Karan says about the whole experience, ' The leader of the govindas was supposed to break the handi but our director insisted that I finish the opening song (Amitabh's Mach Gaya Shor Sari Nagri Mein) and then break the handi. I was told to at least give a try. I did not even know that the camera was rolling. I did not even realize when the pyramid collapsed and when I landed at the bottom of the heap with seven-eight people over me. I guess I got carried away in my excitement to break the handi. I should have let the professional govindas handle it.'

However, Karan is yet to inform about the accident to his family or his girlfriend Mona Singh as he does not want them to disturb unnecessarily.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
namaste helloji.long time no see. 😃
hello98 thumbnail
Chitraji I always play antakshari on this forum...so nice to see you here again...reminds me of TD forum...and our fights over Satyanaaaaaas!
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hello98

Chitraji I always play antakshari on this forum...so nice to see you here again...reminds me of TD forum...and our fights over Satyanaaaaaas!

glad to see U here helloji.oh ya,can't forget the good old days of TD..it was so much fun there right ! 😃

hello98 thumbnail
Yes everyday...myself,you and Soni argued ...I still miss TD..but well nice to get in touch with you again
Chits1 thumbnail

Yes everyday...myself,you and Soni argued ...I still miss TD..but well nice to get in touch with you again

oh ya,we used to have healthy arguments hai na.TD forum days were really good.I am glad that I met U again here.sadly,this forum is sleeping 😆.

hello98 thumbnail
TD forum was wonderful...yes you are right...this forum is fast asleep...even if I log in after a few days it is always where I had left it 😉 ...but well good to find you here...PURANA SAATHI!!!
Chits1 thumbnail

TD forum was wonderful...yes you are right...this forum is fast asleep...even if I log in after a few days it is always where I had left it 😉 ...but well good to find you here...PURANA SAATHI!!!

I want to dedicate a song for U..yeh dosti..hum nahi chodenge..😃

hello98 thumbnail
Chitraji I will continue...

'Tera saath nahin chodeinge'

Reminds me again of TD FORUM WHEN WE WERE TOLD OFF SO MANY TIMES BY THE MODS FOR MAKING IT A CHAT LINE...Well TD or no TD..Dosti is over and above all arguements,all difference in opinions and should continue.Life is busy for all but even a little contact somewhere,sometimes makes a friendship very special.
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah a lot of people like to unnecessarily make negative comments about others favorites........then fights are bound to happen. 😉