update ..19th september

tanyaaaa26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

ok hi frens i thought to give a short update to u all hope u like it

it starts with

sagar who is very shocked to hear all this what tara said ,and then suddenly ganga very happily comes there and was saying sagar but madan shuts her mouth but sagar feels that someone has called him up but when he turns back to see there is nothing because madan takes ganga and hide her and himself behind the door then he moves out of door but again realises that someone is in and again goes inside and ganga tries hard to speak but fails and then she make some noise of her payals and sagar realises that someone is near door he puts his hand on the door and ganga to puts her hand  onm his hand from behind the door but there was a mirror in between them but madan puts her hands off from there and sagar gets a call from kaweri she asks her to come back and he then goes away ganga tries very hard but is helpless

break

then sagar gets a call and he moves away and goes and sits in his car and drive away while ganga bites on madan's hands and he got hurt and she ran from the house saying loudly sagar sahab rokiey sagra sahab she tris to stop him but in vain he moves away till that time sorry guys missed one or two misn nin between

break

madan brings her back to her house and bua tries to hit her but her mothers hold her tightly boa ays to madan that take her away rite now and ganga and her mother is very shocked but madan tries to be very innocent in front of her mother and says nahi boaji ase nahi shaadi kar kar he lejaonga

and there i see some respect in ganga's mother for himand her mother says that madan marry her tom only and ganga is very shocked and madan says ok and ganga's mom says that shaadi ki preparatios shoru kar do

and there in sagars house shekhar says to kaweri that dont worry sunny will come but kaweri says i am very tensed when u told me that they ppl hurt sagar i am more worry for him shekhar again says dont worry and then looks straight and says hey sunny my brother and sagar and shekhar both hugs each other and then kaweri very shyly looks to sagar and then sagar meets MR Khurana and then shekhar sees both kaweri and sagar seeing each other and teases them and says that MR Khurana when we have so impotant works to do why dont u do that,MR Khurana says what work , sagar says come with me i will tell u come come they both go and kaweri smiling and sees sagar and  sagar sayd how was ur trip she sees it was good but i missed u and she says that call me kaweri again when u call me i love this to hear it from ur mouth by holding his hands and then shekhar and mr.khauran from back were seeing this and were smiling.  she says what u bought for me from there and sagar says i went to a village she says ok but something must be there for the beautiful gals like me and then he have the flashbacks of ganga seeing that payal and then he bought it for her and moves away and kaweri says sorry baba i will not disturb u again u go and be fresh i will make aloo paradhaas for u and then suddenly she says what happened of that girl which her parents were forcing hr to marry and then sagar again gets disturbed and kaweri says the guy she loves she should get him and sagar feels guilty and then when he goes to bathroom when he was going to wash his face he remembers tara saying that ganga loves him very much and he is very sad.

precap ..madan goes to gangas house with barat and asks ganga's mother where is she and she says she ran away and the madan with talwaar goes to tara's house where from windows ganga and tara were talking and tara says ran away from here otherwise madan will kill u and ganga rans aways but she falls down  on the ground ,and the episode ends.

hope u gayz will like it

thx

takecare

Tanya

Edited by tanyaaaa26 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww!!!! 😳 too fast!!!
gr88 work!!! 😳 😳
mmm Sagar is falling 😆
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Queenyuks had been appointed for this so please let her do this as its her job 😊
tanyaaaa26 thumbnail
sorry,but as there was no update for yesterday i thought to do it today ,but if i am wrong than sorry again
takecare
Tanya
famy.kn thumbnail
thanx for the quick update 😃,cant wait for tomorrow's episode
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow gr8 update yarr 👏 😃 😃
saagar is falling for ganga 😳
n madan wid talwar 😆 😆 😆
ajab thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow what a show excellent 😃
i must appreciate alla actors 4 putting alot of excellence into their characters 👏
sagar falling 4 ganga its good but guys what about kaveri she is so sweet n innocent she is the most deserving i think so as she was the ist one who fell in love with sagar
n yaar madan main kiya burai hai itna handsome tu hai 😆
vineeshaa thumbnail
Thanx for the gr8 update.
👏 👏 👏
tanyaaaa26 thumbnail
friends if u all like my update can i update for today also if u dont mind
thx
takecare
Tanya Edited by tanyaaaa26 - 16 years ago
Niki_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really well written! 👏👏 Thanks for your effort. But just letting you know, if you are to write an update next time- check with the Dev team they'll let you know if you should or shouldn't! 😃

OMG very interesting preview! Can't wait to watch todays epi! 😳 😃