Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
I don't like the new format 😭 😭 .....I will be very happy if the old format is brought back 😃
o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Theatre

it's ugly...UGLY 🤢 😡 😡 im dizzy already. i cant find anything/ and the small fonts are hurting my eyes 😡 😡 😡

gosh!!! Chill.....no need to get soo angry.....even we r facing the same problems 😕
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha20072008

Listen guys....my idea is the best......we SHOULD open a topic for voting ......we can vote for the "NEW FORMAT" or the "OLD FORMAT".....it will work..............caz there is no use of posting here.... 😕

I knoe:natzz::BUt where Will we post this Topic ::::by posting our comments here::admins can see it :😭😆😳

canadians thumbnail

Originally posted by: Theatre

it's ugly...UGLY 🤢 😡 😡 im dizzy already. i cant find anything/ and the small fonts are hurting my eyes 😡 😡 😡

I knoe::BUT ::we need to give dev team Some team to switch it back(😊

o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail

Originally posted by: canadians

I knoe:natzz::BUt where Will we post this Topic ::::by posting our comments here::admins can see it :😭😆😳

remember we did something with the "best comedy show...TGILC or comedy circus".....they posted that topic in each and every section......then y can't we do this? 😕
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Tham listen....i know they r working hard and all......but   they r doing this for the members means for us.......but if we r not happy with this change then what is the use of changing everything in India-Forums......we love this site alot.....and we can't live without visiting this site each and everyday.....but we or I do not want to see this.....this new format is not cute enough....i mean i don't feel so welcome .....i feel so weird when i post something now.... 😕 (Sorry if i'm being rude Vijay bhaiyya 😭 )

Nats I do respect your views and opinion....but It's just because your avi looks a little bit fat you cannot blame the whole changes.....just re edit your avi to the avi size and look if the problem still exsits....if it is so then there's some problem in the new changes...otherwise it's okey yaar....

o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail

Originally posted by: thameem

Nats I do respect your views and opinion....but It's just because your avi looks a little bit fat you cannot blame the whole changes.....just re edit your avi to the avi size and look if the problem still exsits....if it is so then there's some problem in the new changes...otherwise it's okey yaar....

i'm not saying this caz my avi looks weird.....i'm saying this caz i don't feel so welcome in I-F anymore.....i feel like i am a stranger or something ..... 😕 😭
sahar_345 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought the other format was much better and easier to

understand, this one kinda takes time to adjust with ...

o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahar_345

I thought the other format was much better and easier to

understand, this one kinda takes time to adjust with ...

i agree.....even i have to think 3 times before i click on something 😕
canadians thumbnail

remember we did something with the "best comedy show...TGILC or comedy circus".....they posted that topic in each and every section......then y can't we do this? 😕

BUT you remember the person ::who posted that main link was GM::and we r nothing but a member:😆😭::i mean maybe we can request to some MOds::or something:?😭