Posted: 16 years ago
It looks better now.
Thanks Vijay πŸ˜ƒ
buttercup thumbnail
hey thanks for changing the avis to left like befre 😳

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

yeah, now it's better vijay and can't wait to see the forum topics page! and can you also change the popular topics on the side to active topics!πŸ˜ƒ  

Sri

Sri,

Active Topics for a particular Forum can be seen just by browsing the forum topic list. However the Popular Thread idea was to bring forward the topics which got more responses and views which goes down the topics list of new ones.

What you think?

Cheers,
Vijay

mellisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Sri,

Active Topics for a particular Forum can be seen just by browsing the forum topic list. However the Popular Thread idea was to bring forward the topics which got more responses and views which goes down the topics list of new ones.

What you think?

Cheers,
Vijay

hmm... okay, for example, a contest topic was so active and then the topic was inactive after the contest was over. but the topic is still going to appear in popular topic list and whats the point of it appearing? no one is going to reply. this is an example that does not work for all the topics, so i sorta half agree with your reply.πŸ˜† i know you can go back to the forum topic list and click on an active topic, but wouldn't it be much easier to jumb to another active thread from a thread. another thing is that members who'll be viewing the popular threads will be less that members viewing hot/active topics - don't you agree?

this is what i think and you ask few pple and then come to the final conclusion... mine is active threads!

sri  
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yuppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thanx a lot vijay bhaiya for changing it again.thanx soooooooooooo muchπŸ‘

canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah::its looking a bit better now:thankxx VIjay:
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much Vijay for changing it back to the way it was!!!!! ooo i c the font is still the new one, oh well that doesnt rly matter to meπŸ˜† and top 10 topics on the right looks cool

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Awwwwww...vijay bhaiyya....I am glad you really have considered members request ...it shows your real love and concern towards your I F members....

you really heard members voice and satisfied their request by keeping the new format with old accent...

thankzzz πŸ˜ƒ
liquidice thumbnail
THANKS!!! πŸ˜ƒ
this looks much better.
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...I was woondering when we were going to get streamed line withthe rest...

button layout much better now..

would like to know when the font was going to get sorted as a ff writer updates look messy and to tight!

kat 😳