Episode 32 - Discussions

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This week were wasn't any celebrity guest but three judges for KWK Awards.

Three Judges were Cyrus, Malaika Arora Khan and fashion designger, didn't catch his name.

Without wasting any time let's discuss the episode๐Ÿ˜›

Did you enjoyed the awards or were you dissappoint?

In your opinion, Do you think awards were neccessary?

Did you agree with the awards?

Which judges was the biased and unbiased?

Once the winner was announced, winner gave their speech, which speech you liked the most and disliked the most? and which winner looks the best and least best.

If you have any question, please add or you can give your review.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupaliforever thumbnail
Did you enjoy the awards or were you dissappointed?
I really enjoyed the awards ceremony; they were fun and summed up kwk pretty nicely

Well, not necessary but they provided ample entertainment

I agreed with all except I think best debut shouldve gone to Madhuri and Most glamorous shouldve gone to Bipasha.

Which judges were biased and unbiased?
They all had their likes and dislikes, which I think were fair in their own way because we all have our opinions regarding others. So, overall, except 2-3 awards, all the judges were pretty fair!

Once the winner was announced, winners gave their speech, which speech you liked the most and disliked the most?
I liked Sharukh's speeches- he was witty, funny, entertaining and very genuine. Well, I wouldn't say I didn't like it but I guess Rakhi kind of went over the top while thanking Karan

and which winner looks the best and least best. ๐Ÿ˜›
Best- Madhuri
Not so nice- Mallika [very generic] ๐Ÿ˜†
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Did you enjoyed the awards or were you dissappoint?

it waz dissapinting, coz kajol didnt win any award...

well, evn a talk show is not necessary, I think Karan introduced this to do something different, someting dat no one in the television industry has done... (simi garewal has not done this๐Ÿ˜‰)...

Most of them, I dont think Priyanka deserved the award... and I dont knw why malliaka didnt like Priety's outfit... i luvd it... and I dont think it waz unfit for the show...

Which judges was the biased and unbiased?

Hmm... all of dem wr biased... the fashion designer waz pretty gud... he waz the better guy of the lot...

srisri24 thumbnail
I did enjoyed the show. Its a nice revam of the entire series. Good idea of awards.
Rukkii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey, is there a video for this eposode somewhere coz i cant find it!? plz pm me if possible!! thanks
Sonehri thumbnail
Hay plz can karan invite in KWK iqbal khan plzplpzpz that was so nice with iqbal khan i wait alsoooo ๐Ÿ‘
gogetter thumbnail
well i think it was dissapointing coz those judges were like so stupid....no manners to talk n talking themselves n then at the end .....they were like....priyanka !!!!!!( lets say)......yyyyyyyy yyyyy   ok ok......final........i mean they all held different opinions......so how could they settle on one final winner.......thats was like that they just hav to make someone win......that stupid jury was ridiculous....( karan named them jury !!!!!!......name them shit )