ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Happy Birthday Reema!!!

Edited by ashbipasha - 16 years ago
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

REEEMAAAAAAAAAAA!!! omgggg!! I didn't even know it was ur bday today!  poo...  but its k.. il rem from now on! πŸ˜›

but... HAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Hope u have a rockinggggggggg dayyyyy and get all the shoes u everrrrrrrrrrrr wanted! πŸ˜†

Enjoy this special day jaani!!! Love u lotsss!!! Glad i met u over our shared passion for shoes! πŸ˜‰ luv yaaa!

πŸ€—

now from me... ANYYYY pair of shoes u want! πŸ˜‰ well... the foto at least πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

love u! enjoy ur day!!! xxx

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
Happy Birthday Reema jii...hope u get allt he happiness u deserve InshAllah! 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthday Reema πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

pinkbubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
happy birthday Reema! 😳 πŸ€—
hope u have an awesome birthday and that all ur wishes and dreams cum true! 😳
happy birthdayyy!
ammmu thumbnail
Happy Birthday Reema ji!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Although I haven't talked to you much, we've chatted quite a bit in EE threads, and it's always been fun with your greeting "how you doing?"... hope you have a wonderful birthday with lots of presents, as you can see on the front page 😳 πŸ˜†

Love, Ammu
preity*zinta thumbnail
Happpy Birthday Reema!
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Reeeeemmmaaa! Mannyyy manyyy happy returns of the daaaaayyy!πŸ€— Enjoy to the fullest ok? πŸ˜› Lol what can I say about u...without u there is no SRK FC 😳 ...Lots of love frm meeeeee πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒAnd hope you get even more shoes!! πŸ˜†
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hii Reema!!!

Many many happy returns of the day, Reema. πŸ€—haha we are all growing older eh πŸ˜† 

Hope u have the most fantastic birthday and a superrrrr year ahead of u! With cars, presents, shopping, clothes, crushes, family, friends and so much moreπŸ€—

Oo btw i have news. U know how i used to hate shopping? i started loving it πŸ˜† i knoww its so goofy but yes πŸ˜† Since the past 6-7 months, i am beginning to love shopping (blame the age?). but my parents aren't happy considering how it strains their credit cards πŸ˜† Anyways that was totally random hehe....

U have a wonderfulll birthday!!! πŸ€—Here are ur gifts... πŸ˜›

Have a rocking birthday, Reemaa!!πŸ€—

loads of love, πŸ€—
Naina

Sanjana4U thumbnail
Happy Birthday once again Reema...even though i posted on MC also... πŸ€— πŸ€— ...have a great day.....and here r some more shoes 4 you..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

I think this is enough....enjoy!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ