13th September Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Hall:

Mahi says u should be tired,i will remove ur coat.Shabd remember what Suhani says that Mahi want to impress u and he thorw down the lunch.Shabd says what u think if u have change ur clothes it means u have changed,i will be impress after eating this food..Shabd says can u drink this wine with me,can u eat this food with me?Shabd says u cannot change,u are a behenji and u will be behenji forever.Shabd goes.Mahi fall down,a song in the background its Sau Dard Hai,Sau Rahte.

Veer&Soni's Room:

Veer come and saw Soni is taking care of Simran.Veer says u know Soni that Rajji has promised to Veena that we won't let Simran to go away from us.Veer says u din't let to break this promise..Soni says what are u saying,its mu dity.Veer says that Rajji will be proud of u.Durga come and is seeing this,Durga says to Veer that ur papa is going outside,i forget to ask him where he is going,go and ask to him..Veer agree and goes.Durga says to Soni that remember one thing that stay away from my sons.Durga says i am waiting for the moment when u will take one wrong step.Veer come,Durga start his drama and ask what will u eat in the dinner,Veer says if Soni doesn't have any problem,we will eat outside today.Veer says u decide and then tell me and goes.

Breakfast Table:

Mahi come and saw Shabd is eating,Mahi says i know u are angry with me..Mahi says if i am not like that,that u wanted to see me then what is my fault in that.Mahi says i though that u are angery with me and later u will calm down.Mahi says what happen last night after that its means that u are not angry with me but u hate me..Mahi says i try a lot to change myself..Mahi says i have decided that i will leave this house.Mahi saw that Shabd is not so shocked.Mahi says ur silent have give me my answer that its doesn't matter for u if i stay here or not..Mahi says maybe when i will go u will forget me but i will not forget that i am ur wife..Mahi says forigve me if i have trouble u..Mahi goes.The phone ring.Shabd pick,its Veer.Veer says that when are u inviting me and Soni for the dinner.Shabd says u can come at any time.Veer says so its decided Soni&me we are coming today night in ur house for the dinner..Shabd says u can come and cut the phone..Mahi come with the luggage,Mahi was going but Shabd says stop..Mahi turn around and smile.Shabd says that Veer&Soni are coming for the dinner,u stay here for today's night,go tomorrow morning..Shabd get up and goes.

Veer&Soni's Room:

Soni is sitting and is thinking about what Durga says to her that stay away from my sons.The phone ring,Soni pick up its Jeet.Jeet says i want to talk with u alone,i am waiting for u in the mandir..Veer come and ask whose phone is this?Soni says i think u have called wrong number..Jeet says if u don't come then i will stay there till u doens't come..Jeet says i don't care about anyone now.Soni put the phone down..At Hall,Durga is listening all this from the other phone and is thinking that Jeet has called Soni at the mandir and says that i will rule in this house till i am alive..Episode ends on Durga face.

Edited by *Sallu* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forevercharmed thumbnail
thanks so much! yay im the first one to thank u 😊

love,
Avanti
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cheers 4 da g8 updte.. 😳 👏
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the update.... Durga should stop all of this with her sons 😒
fairy123 thumbnail
thank u so much i m mad at shabd
Thanks Sallu for the very nice detailed update.

Well done. 👏
babloo_mka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot, greatly appreciated.
giggling gurl thumbnail
i was so sad reading that....hw can shabd act so rude....??? 😭
shab4u thumbnail
bhoot shukriya....... thankyou