Users

Frequent Posters

krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Canadianbeauty........don't torture us so 😳
Jai-Bani_Kasamh thumbnail
Indeed it is a great start, but I hate one thing that you left all of us on a cliffhanger. Well keep up the good work and try to update soon as you can.
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...this is great!!!! i simply luv this fic...plz do continue...!!!!!
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another cliffhanger. Why are you doing this to them. Phir se latka diya.. 😆 😆 Please continue soon.

Awesome 👏

Shan
canadianbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 5

All of the sudden, Milind heard a familiar voice screaming from overtop. "LET GO OF HER MILIND! SAVE YOURSELF". He quickly looked up. His guess had been right....it was Ayesha. He paid no attention to her command. He glanced right back down at Prachi, whose grip was slowly but surely softening.

"Prachi. I am not going to let anything happen to you. I will hold on no matter what" he explained to her. She just looked up at him, with blank eyes.

"Milind! Grab this rope!!!" yelled Alaap from overtop. Milind's baba was standing with Alaap on top of the cliff, alongside a scared Ayesha and Saket. They had obviously followed Milind to find Prachi.

Normally, Milind would never listen to Alaap, and normally, Alaap would never go out of his way to help Milind. But both men realized that this was not about them. It was about Prachi.

Putting his ego aside, Milind quickly shifted his hand from the weak tree branch, and speedily grabbed the rope. He tried with all of his might to pull Prachi up towards his chest. He did not know where this sudden burst of energy and strength came, but he was successful in his goal.

As Prachi let out a little scared whimper, Milind pulled her up with one arm and she clinged onto his waist. Up top, Saket and Alaap pulled the rope up.

It took them no longer than a minute to get back to the safety of the land above. Without even care for his own well being, Milind looked at Prachi, who was still clinging onto him and was in his arms. "Prachi, its okay...we are safe!" he tried to explain. But her eyes were not open.

Quickly, Mishra Ji and Alaap circled in on Milind and Prachi. Alaap quickly took Prachi out of Milind's arms, and tried to bring her into consciousness, but to no avail.

"Humko jaldi se jaldi hospital jaana hai" yelled Mishra Ji.

Milind was in shock. What was happening to Prachi? Was she okay? "Let's go baba...." he started to say, but he was interrupted.

"SHUT UP MILIND!" yelled Alaap, "THIS IS ALL YOUR BLOODY FAULT! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY SISTER!"

Without even realizing what was going on, Milind sat quietly on the ground. He saw his father, Alaap and Saket bringing Prachi into Alaap's car and speedily driving off.

Milind thought he was left all alone, until Ayesha snuck up behind him and put her arms around him. He closed his eyes, and tried to pretend that she was Prachi, but it hurt him right now, to even think of her. Was she okay?

"Milind, baby, tum teekh ho na?" asked Ayesha soothingly.

Milind did not even try to respond. He quickly got up, and ran towards his car.

"MILIND!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE HERE!!" Ayesha screamed!

"Then get in the car" he stated, with no emotion in his voice.

Ayesha wasted no time, and ran into the car. "Milind, where are we going?" she asked, as she put on her seatbelt.

"To the hospital....I need to be with Prachi" he said softly.

"WHAT THE HELL MILIND? Why? Why are you even bothering. She is nothing to you. She hates you. She does not deserve you......"she was interrupted by a thunderous voice.

"SHUT UP AYESHA! Just shut up! I don't want to hear anything more. If you say anything else I am going to stop the car, and drop you off right here. Just shut up!" Milind yelled, with intensity in each word.

Ayesha shut up. She knew he meant every word he had just said.
Edited by canadianbeauty - 16 years ago
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yipee.. they are safe. Ayesha 😡 😡 😡 Make Milind kick her for once... pls. I want to read one more part. Please... pretty please 😳 😳
dalia123 thumbnail
Plz continue u r doing wonderful job
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh wow...this is amazing...though please do try and put the page number on which the newer part is....ull start getting a lot of reviews soon...so it'll b kinda hard 2 luk fer the new part......
canadianbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gauri92

oh wow...this is amazing...though please do try and put the page number on which the newer part is....ull start getting a lot of reviews soon...so it'll b kinda hard 2 luk fer the new part......

hey.

i am writing it all on page one.

so by going to page one, you can navigate where all of the updates are :)

hope that helps.
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Serves you right, Ayesha...... 😡

Continue please....... 😳 Edited by krangara - 16 years ago