12th September 07 Update *Short+Detailed*

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sangam – 12th September 2007 Update *Short+Detailed*

Short Update –

• Ganga is thinking about Sagar
  • Sagar, Thakur Saab and Madan are at the plot (where the school will be built) waiting for Ganga to arrive.
  • The Bua Forbids Ganga to leave the house
  • Bua locks Ganga in her room
  • Ganga still reaches the Function, and performs the duties
  • Savtari comes there and takes Ganga home
  • Savtari says she will take poison and gets Ganga to change her decision
  • Madan tells Sagar to leave the city.
  • Sagar Remembers that Ganga is to Marry Madan

Detailed Update –

Episode starts off by Ganga Putting a payal on her foot, and remembering Sagar as she puts it on. (Flash Backs of all the nice moments of them too come across her mind, she smiles). Meanwhile Sagar, Thakur Saab and Madan are, where the school is to be built. Sagar is waiting for Ganga, while Madan Mutters to the lolly pop man "I don't think Ganga will come here". Back at Ganga's house, Ganga is about to leave her house to go to the function, just then bua stops her saying Madan doesn't like his two be wife to go out before the wedding. Also Bua says, Madan doesn't like his wife to be doing a job(as in the head teacher of the two be built school) Ganga Shouts of that she wants to go, Bua gets up in anger and walks towards her:

B: Savtari look at your daughter, lucky Madan agreed to this marriage, and see what she is doing.

G – I will go, I will go, and I'll see who can stop me.

Bua and Savtari are both shocked, Ganga is about to leave, when Bua grabs her hand and says" Stop" and she forcefully pulls Ganga into the room, while Ganga shouts, leave my hand, Leave my hand. Bua pushes Ganga onto her bed, and locks the door behind her, locking Ganga inside.

B- if you try to come out, I'll break your legs and will place them in your hands

G- Mum, help me, get me out

G- Bua, please open the door!!

Ganga is knocking on the door and starts to cry, Savtari on the other side walks closer to the door and says, "Ganga, its not necessary for you to go there" Ganga cries inside. Meanwhile back at the function, Madan says its getting late, Ganga won't be here. Just then, Sagar shouts out, see there! Ganga is here!. Everybody is shocked. Ganga is walking ahead with some sort of Frame (photo). Madan becomes Angry seeing her. Sagar Smiles. Ganga goes towards Sagar.

Sagar: I knew you would come.

Ganga – "she laughs"

Ganga goes onto the stage, and places her father's photograph there, and remembers his words.

Sagar: Pundit Ji, please start the pray.

The Pray Begins, Ganga begins to put the first brink, and performs the duties. Once completed she stands up, and Sagar wishes her Congrats. And he extends his hand, she hold it, and they have a hand shake.

~*~Break~*~

Ganga Quickly Lets go of his hand, and just then the priest says, put this necklace on your fathers photograph. Ganga walks towards the photo and does that, Sagar smiles at her. Just then through the glass frame of the photo, Ganga sees Savtari's face, she turns around to see her mother standing behind her, in anger. Ganga is Shocked to see her, Savtari drags Ganga out of the function, Sagar and everybody are shocked, Bua is also there. Savtari is pulling Ganga, when Sagar runs behind saying "Manjee"

S: don't worry, she came here because I said it, to open the school. It was dinu's dream

Savtari: I'm not wrong

Savtari takes Ganga on a carriage, both Ganga and Sagar look at each other. And the carriage moves.

Ganga is at home; Savtari's pushes her on the sofa, and then closes the door behind. She takes out poison from a cupboard. And she says I could of killed myself, but I will give you another chance to refine you. She says she will drink the poison, and the choice is yours. Either you go out of these doors on your own, or I farewell you with Madan. Ganga walks forward and says, Mum listen to me. Savtari stops her and says I will drink this, tell me your option.

~*~Break~*~

Ganga says she will do as you say, but throw that poison away, Savtari slips the poison down, and Ganga runs towards her and falls to her feat, and says I have lost dad, I can't loose you. Savtari's hand extends out, and she quickly pulls it back in. Savtari looks at dinu's photo while Ganga is crying.

Madan is in anger; bua and Thakur Saab try to convince him. Bua says, Thakur Saab know only you can do something. At Home, Ganga is in bedroom Crying, and a sad song plays, and she looks at the payal he gave her, and cries even more, she remembers her moments with Sagar.

Thakur Saab tells Sagar to leave, but Sagar says he won't go until his work is complete. Just then Madan comes in and does his nameste. Madan walks forward, Sagar is shocked.

M: I know what work you want to do

S: what you mean?

M: Ganga wants to marry me on her own choice, mother has accepted me her son in law

Sagar walks forward towards Madan. Thakur Saab is in shock. Madan also walks forward. Both of them are face to face. The lollypop guy licks his lollypop.

M: Your work is done, so leave tomorrow morning. He puts his hand of Sagar's shoulder, and says Lets go Thakur Saab. The leave his house, and Sagar is in shock.

Sagar: Everybody has gone mental.

Just then he remembers when he overhead the talk with Ganga and Bua about the marriage with Madan. Sagar realises what is happening.

Episode Ends

Precap – Ganga tells her mother she loves Sagar

Overall Ratings i would give are

9/10

-Dilbagh=]

p/s Hope you enjoyed this update😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parikru thumbnail
Thank You Dilbagh !!😛 I guess tomorrow we will have more fireworks....and tomorrow's clifhanger would be Sagar finding out that Ganga loves him and the episode will end on his shocked face. 😉
-dramaholic- thumbnail
yeah i hope so!..the precap was so intersting 👏 👏
helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the nice updates.
keep up the good work.
you are the best.