September 11th Live Written update

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

September 11th Written Update

Sorry i missed the first 5 min so ill add it when i get the video.

Everyone is standing outside and Laxmi tells Surya there's no need to go anywhere and to come with her and Karan. Surya says he can't go there, she just left from her bidaii. Baa agrees. Ksitij tells them dont think so much you'll come to mine, meaning your own house. Surya says he can't be a burden on them. He says since childhood you thought of me as your son and a father is not a burden on his son. He says the house and factory is from yours. Surya says no he got that from his hard work. Saras tell him to come. Surya nods his head.

At the house

Menka says what was the need to do this for a kothe wali. Kajri says Yuv wont leave his wife.

Saraswati and Kshitij's house

Everyone goes inside the house. Kshitij says to baa that she came in his house for the first time. He says the first time the whole family is here and what can bring more happiness. Surya says whether in sadness or happiness his family is his strength.

Garodia house

Yuv, kajri bring Rasili in the house. She tells kajri that she knew Yuvraj wouldn't let her be there for long. Menka comes and sees her and and asks him why he brought her here. She says there's no room for someone like her here. Yuvraj yells at her and says dont forget she's Pavitra's mother. If my mother can live here so can hers. He then tells her to get her a bedroom. kajri says that Rasili bai should get the master bedroom. Menka says that's her room, but they go upstairs anyways.

Saraswati and Kshitij's house

At Saraswati's house she is standing sadly. Kshitij tells her to set dinner and he'll call everyone. He goes in a room and wonders where Surya is. He sees him outside and sits next to him. He says he feels bad that he can't do anything for him and that he must feel uncomfortable in this small house. surya says no the size of the house doesn't matter it's the size of the heart. Even my own son didnt do this. They hug and Kshitij wipes his tears. Surya says he spent his whole life in that house his own blood and wife threw him out. 

At the house

Rasili is looking around the bedroom with Kajri and Yuvraj. Menka calls him but he ignores her. When he goes downstairs Menka grabs his arm. She says I'm your mother and did this all for you and even ruined my own marraige for you, but you're doing this to her for a girl from the kotha. He says she's making a big deal, she can find another room but she shouldn't bother him and he leaves. Menka looks hurt.

Karan's house

Laxmi and Karan both are having dinner. He tells her not to think so much and just have dinner. Then, he tells her to freshen up cause she looks tired, and he'll be back in 10 minutes. She asks will his 10 min be all night like yesterday.He says maybe and leaves. Laxmi smiles whie he's gone. Next, she sees him carrying a tray of food and going somewhere. She sees him going inside a room. Inside, he's feeding his mother. He says he's very happy for Surykant everything is over. His own son took all his property and kicked him out. He asks her to please give an answer now. He tells her that Surya will have to pay for your every tear. Laxmi is standing outside and opens the door then the show ends.

Edited by noodles - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for update.i love to see menka like this 😃
MefromNJ thumbnail
Thanks for the live update.
damilola thumbnail
thank you

omg !!!!
is karan evil ?
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful update and well written thanks. It was a very thrilling episode. Must watch end 😛
sakhi thumbnail
Thanks Noodle..Nice update...
pinkdiamond thumbnail
thanks for the detailed update..
soapfreak thumbnail
Yuvraj is such a jerk! Well, at least Menka deserves all this.
thanx 4 the update.
ragamthalam0 thumbnail
Thanks for the written update
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update........ has laxmi heard everything!!!