Posted: 16 years ago

Hiiyya Everryone!

Let's thank Manish aka *guesswho* for being a great member week and dealing with the gazilllion questions she got!

This week we have someone new as KOTW. Someone you may all have seen around here. Someone who has a good sense in fashion?

LoL my hints are soo lame .. Anyways,

Introducing our new guest on the hot seat it's no other than ..

our viewbie fashion_2005 aka Sabreena!

Here's a lil about her

Name: Sabeena(Sabi for short)

Birthday: May 21

Profession:  student

Hobbies: I don't have any hobbies. But try doing things as times goes.

Favorite color: Pink

How I got started with IF: Was searching indian serials videos.

My Favorite section on IF: It depend on the Story track, at the moment Dill Mil Gaye

Why I visit the Koffee With Karan Section section: Because I love Karan johar as a host, he's doing a brilliant job. He was awesome in Season 1, so thought to continue watching in Season 2.

My Favorite actor: Shahrukh Khan

My Favorite actress: There are many but i will go with Kajol

My Favorite Movie: There are so many, DDLJ,KKHH, Hum aapke hain kuan, Maine pyar kiya, CDI, DTPH, Hum Tum, and list goes on and on๐Ÿ˜†

Soo whats everyone waiting for?? Start grillling awaayyy!!!

~KWK Dev Team~

I'll start off with the questions!

Your favourite epi of KWK?
If you were in Karan's place who would you invite onto the show that Karan already hasn't?
The movie your most looking forward to?
What is it that you like about Rani and SRK
2007's biggest disappointment?
Something you wish to change about yourself?
Something you like about yourself?
Your favourite food?
Something you can't live without?

Originally posted by preity*zinta

I'll start off with the questions!

Your favourite epi of KWK?

There are few, Srk-Kajol-Rani, Sanjay Dutt-Priya Dutt, Kapoor Family

If you were in Karan's place who would you invite onto the show that Karan already hasn't?

Yash Chopra/Aditya Chopra together

The movie your most looking forward to?

There are few, OSO, Saawariya, Aaja Naachle, TZP(aamir's movie)

What is it that you like about Rani and SRK

I like how rani has changed herself in choosing roles, her looks and sense of fashion. About Srk, He was no one when he joined Television and movies and he worked extrememly hard to Achieve what he has today.

2007's biggest disappointment?

I don't watch every movie. But 3 movies comes into my mind, Nishabd, RGV ki Aag and JBJ.

Something you wish to change about yourself?

Go to Gym Regularly

Something you like about yourself?

I Try not to offend anyone

Your favourite food?

Any Desi Food

Something you can't live without?

Listening to Music

Great Questions Swati๐Ÿ˜Š

hey sabrina... ๐Ÿค—

congrats on being the KOTW ๐Ÿ˜ณ i have always seen ur posts around IF and some of them, i must say are really nice to read ๐Ÿ˜ณ so im really happy that i got a chance to grill u and know u better ๐Ÿ˜›

acha, do u mind if i call u di...am 14 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

anyways i shall be back wiht my questions later...need to find them ๐Ÿ˜ณ until then anjoy the hot seat ๐Ÿ˜†

luv metoubearscrazy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by metoubearscrazy

hey sabrina... ๐Ÿค—

congrats on being the KOTW ๐Ÿ˜ณ i have always seen ur posts around IF and some of them, i must say are really nice to read ๐Ÿ˜ณ so im really happy that i got a chance to grill u and know u better ๐Ÿ˜›

acha, do u mind if i call u di...am 14 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

anyways i shall be back wiht my questions later...need to find them ๐Ÿ˜ณ until then anjoy the hot seat ๐Ÿ˜†

luv metoubearscrazy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey(do u have any nick?๐Ÿ˜ณ) No i don't mind, u can call me di๐Ÿ˜›

Ok I'll wait for your grand entry ๐Ÿ˜†

First of all, congrats for becoming/agreeing KOTW.

I never knew you were 25 and your name was Sabeena. I thought you were 15 year old anf your name was Sabreena ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

My questions:

Why do you like SRK?

One film of SRK that you were disappointed with the most and why?

Do you think SRK as a director could be a "Hit" or he should remain as an actor?

Your MOST favourite CHARACTER from TV shows?

Your MOST favourite CHARACTER from films?

Name one actor from TV who you can do anything for and why?

Lets have some SILLY questions, hehe ๐Ÿ˜›

How many times do you use the word "I" everday?

When a guy says the following what does he REALLY mean:

"I'll get moon for you"

"I can't live without you"

"Darling, I was just thinking of you"

"There hasn't been a day in my life when I haven't thought about you"

What does a girl mean when she says:

"No, not tonight. May be some other time we could go out"

"I was thinking...the first time we met... it was like..."

Write 5 questions for each guest that you would ask if you were the host of KWK and these were the guests:

Karan

Madhuri

Ekta

Enjoy, will be back with more (hopefully)

Originally posted by scorpion134

First of all, congrats for becoming/agreeing KOTW. My Pleasure๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I never knew you were 25 and your name was Sabeena. I thought you were 15 year old anf your name was Sabreena ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. LOL๐Ÿ˜†Really? why is that?

My questions:

Why do you like SRK? I liked him since Baazigar days, his great performances and his off-screen personality.

One film of SRK that you were disappointed with the most and why? KANK๐Ÿ˜†Because i didn't his Looser image and sleeping with someone else wife๐Ÿ˜•It was having a worst nightmare๐Ÿ˜†Never imagined Srk would do such kind of role

Do you think SRK as a director could be a "Hit" or he should remain as an actor? I think he could become a great director, he should experience everything and work with talented people

Your MOST favourite CHARACTER from TV shows? Karan aka Hiten from KSBKBT. In Femlae Vidya from Banoo Mein teri Dulhan

Your MOST favourite CHARACTER from films? At the Moment Kabir Khan, I simple love the character and attitude

Name one actor from TV who you can do anything for and why?

NONE!๐Ÿ˜† But Hiten and Eijaz Khan are good actors

Lets have some SILLY questions, hehe ๐Ÿ˜› Ok๐Ÿ˜†

How many times do you use the word "I" everday? Around 50 times๐Ÿ˜†

When a guy says the following what does he REALLY mean:

"I'll get moon for you" Let's be together for a while I'll send you at the moon๐Ÿ˜†

"I can't live without you" You have no idea how hard is it spending long hours with you๐Ÿ˜†

"Darling, I was just thinking of you" Damn it, we just talked and again you are here, leave me alone๐Ÿ˜†

"There hasn't been a day in my life when I haven't thought about you"

There hasn't been a day when i didn't prayed to God that something should happen that we break up๐Ÿ˜† 

What does a girl mean when she says:

"No, not tonight. May be some other time we could go out"

I just went out with someone, i am so tired now๐Ÿ˜†

"I was thinking...the first time we met... it was like..."

The biggest Mistake of my life, was i blind?๐Ÿ˜†Why did i even went to that place

Write 5 questions for each guest that you would ask if you were the host of KWK and these were the guests:

Karan

1. Why do you make movies for NRIS?๐Ÿ˜†

2. Why do you shoot your movies in aborad? don't you think India has beautiful locations?๐Ÿ˜†

3. What were you thinking when you made Kank, When Kajol refused you should had got a hint there must be something wrong๐Ÿ˜†

4. When will you Stop making a movie from K?

5. There are many rumours on your image, you never had any link-up and if accidently you do, you make them you sisters๐Ÿ˜† When are you getting married?๐Ÿ˜‰

Madhuri

1. Do you miss living in India, Since your home is in USA?

2. How did you react when Srk commented I wish Madhuri delivers a baby girl, Then he could ask Marriage proposal for Aryan?๐Ÿ˜›

3. Sridevi was very upset Saroj Khan Give you big hits(dance numbers) You're comments?

4. Once in the article you comments Three Khan's(Srk, Salman and Aamir) are the coolest actors in bollywood, has you equation with them changed?

5. How do you manage to have a great figure even after being a mother of 2 kids

Ekta

1. When are you going to work with Rajeev(original Sujal)

2. How does it feel when Good actors leave your serials, One who left because your serial doesn't make sense and other because he wanted a holiday break?๐Ÿ˜†

3. Is it Painful whenthe main character quit the show and you have no choice to end the serial because not getting good TRPS๐Ÿ˜†

4. Are you and Karan friends or more than friends?๐Ÿ˜‰

5. The kind of Serials you make, do you think it happens in real? Like thunder storm Diya light blown away because the windows are open and let me ask why the windows always open in every of your serial? doesn't any flee of mosquito enters?๐Ÿ˜†

Enjoy, will be back with more (hopefully)

Thank aji, btw great question

I hope no one is offended with my replies, it was just for fun๐Ÿ˜†

Congrats Sabeena! ๐Ÿ‘

Just a few questions before i go:

When is your birthday?
How come we both are the MOTW's (for different sections at the same time)?
Why is ur username Fashion_2005?
Why do u love SRK?
Why are u falling inlove with Dil Mil Gaye?
Why do u have siggy saying: My heart is beating for u?
Why are u using avis and siggies made by fizwizz and not any other Artist?
Wy didnt u put up the siggy of KOTW?(Is it to not promote that ur the one so u arent asked q's?)
and last but not the least..Can we be friends?

~Saraa๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Congrats Sabeena! ๐Ÿ‘ Thank u๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just a few questions before i go:

When is your birthday? May 21
How come we both are the MOTW's (for different sections at the same time)? Is it? Probably just by Coincidence๐Ÿ˜‰
Why is ur username Fashion_2005? Well, when i joined IF, I never thought i would stay for such a long time here. But sooner later i realised im addicted to IF๐Ÿ˜†I joined IF just to watch videos because didn't had some channels and thought once i get them i will leave the forum. Now i have the channels Still im here. If i knew i would be staying long i would had made different username. Now about my username, my most interest is in fashion and i joined IF in 2005, thats how i made the id. Now i feel so silly why did i made 2005๐Ÿ˜†
Why do u love SRK? There are so many reasons, His performance, off-screen personality and hows he still down to earth after achieving so much success, fame and money.
Why are u falling inlove with Dil Mil Gaye? Because the show is different, fresh and chemistry between each actor is very interesting to watch.
Why do u have siggy saying: My heart is beating for u? I guess who made the siggy liked the line

Why are u using avis and siggies made by fizwizz and not any other Artist? There are particular fanclubs i have joined and fary post her creations so i uses hers and i really love her work.

Wy didnt u put up the siggy of KOTW?(Is it to not promote that ur the one so u arent asked q's?) I Totally missed that part

and last but not the least..Can we be friends? Of course we can๐Ÿ˜›

~Saraa๐Ÿค—

Very interesting Question, really enjoyed answering them๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Fashion_2005 - 16 years ago
Back with another question!

If you could have just one magical superpower what would it be?