10th September Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Hall:

Veer is saying to someone ok i will talk with him/her.DD come and ask did u find something..Veer says yes and says i have talked with the inspector,they says that the terrorist are still looking for the chip and they can do anything to get it.Soni come with the tea,DD saw her and says to Veer that i am seeing that u have let Soni to take care of the Kitchen.DD says leave it to Soni and says to Veer take Soni somewhere..Veer ask to Soni where u want to go?Jeet was going but DD call him and ask him to tell a place where ur bhai&bhabhi can go..DD says a name of the place.Veer says to Jeet why don't u go with us,Jeet says no and says i have some work,Jeet goes.Veer gets upset.

Mahi's Room:

Sareen come and ask where is Shabd?Mahi says he din't tell me anything,where he go..The phone ring,its Suhani,she says to Mahi give the phone to Shabd..Mahi says Shabd is not at home..Suhani says so he should be coming at my hoome.Shabd called me and tell this to me.Mahi says i am very busy now,i'll call u later.

Park:

Veer&Soni are walking,Veer says do u want a corn,Veer goes to bring.Soni remember when Jeet come with her and give him a corn.Veer&Soni share their past moments..Someone is watching from a plant and is talking on the phone with someone..

At Night,Parking Area:

Veer&Soni were going back home but a car was in the middle,Veer says i'll go and see.Soni says i'll go with you too..Veer see the car number and says its Shabd car,they goes to see and they see that Shabd is full drunk.

Hall:

The bell ring,Mahi goes to open and saw Veer,Soni and Shabd who is full drunk.Mahi is shocked.Veer says he has drunk a lot..

Mahi&Shabd's Room:

Veer take Shabd to his room.Veer ask to Mahi what happen,how Shabd has drink a lot.Mahi says Shabd freinds call today,Shabd don't wanted to go then i force him to go maybe his friends says to him to drink more.Veer says to Mahi when Shabd will wake up,i will talk with him..Mahi says no jiju its ok..Veer says i'll bring water for Shabd.Soni ask to Mahi what happend,tell me.Mahi says there is nothing like that,everything is fine.Veer come with the water.Mahi says i will take care of Shabd,its night,i think u all should go back home..Veer&Soni leave.Mahi remove Shabd shoes.

Hall:

Mahi come there and saw Soni is there.Mahi says u haven't gone yet.Soni says i though i should meet u for 2 mins.Soni says tell me the truth,are u happy.Soni says tell me i am ur sister.Mahi says there is nothing like that..Mahi says u are getting late, should go home.Soni goes.

Hall:

Durga says come and sit with us,u are very silent since u have come back.At Outside,Veer tell to Soni to not tell anything inside about Shabd..Veet&Soni come back home..Veer says to Durga that Soni enjoy a lot there.Durga says so u should have spend some more time..Jeet get up and goes.Veer was going after hime but Durga says let hime go..Durga says to Veer u both should be tired,take Soni to the room and rest.Durga is thinking u just see Soni,now Jeet hatred won't let u peacefully in this house..Episode ends on Durga face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Only-Mariyam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thx
just adding preview

jeet is talking to soni that why did u do this while veer is going somewhere then durga tells veer that soni is waiting dfo u on the tarrace while jeet is still asking soni
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks!!!

man shabd and mahi track needs to go further! 😕
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx dear.
I already predicted Durga wont let any chance to spoil Soni life.
She will pour poison in Jeet mind.
Story will get interesting 😊 .

Muniza
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx soo much fr d fab update 👏

i hope SM get bakc together.. and same wid JS. ðŸ˜ģ
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 da update
Durga's gonna brainwash Jeet ðŸ˜Ą
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much I enjoyed reading it but I hope there is more about Shabd and Mahi. ðŸĪŠ [:D/] 😍 ðŸĨģ 😎
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for de update..... 😃
fatimaone thumbnail
thx a lot for the gr8 update
Thanks sallu for the very nice detailed update.

Well done. 👏