Rude behaviour by Javed Akhtar 4 Emon :(

solluidforever thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
That was so rude on Javed Akhtar's part even just before announcing the results, when Javed Akhtar came on to the stage ...all of you would have observed that prashant as well as emon touched his feet seeking blessings....Javed Akhtar, was talking to Prashant and did not even care about holding our very Emon up, and neglected him so badly.

This is very ridiculous behaviour from a man who has got so much respect in hindi film industry....behaving as if Emon was his enemy....showing so much grudge on him publicly.

And I am glad Emon responded in his last statement before leaving though.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diamondzzz thumbnail
yeah i saw that 2 and found it very rude. and did u notice that before announcing the results he said that he will be hurt no matter who leaves today. that was a complete lie bcos he's always been against emon. 😑
Surpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: solluidforever

That was so rude on Javed Akhtar's part even just before announcing the results, when Javed Akhtar came on to the stage ...all of you would have observed that prashant as well as emon touched his feet seeking blessings....Javed Akhtar, was talking to Prashant and did not even care about holding our very Emon up, and neglected him so badly.

This is very ridiculous behaviour from a man who has got so much respect in hindi film industry....behaving as if Emon was his enemy....showing so much grudge on him publicly.

Javed mian thinks he is smart - that one incident got him a lot of ill will from the public - shame on you, JA !!  dont come back for II4 !!  Ms. Azmi wants you home !!

Bubbles_Rox thumbnail
yeah that was so mean...he just walked over emon...and he told emon that hes eliminated in such a rude way...
Mosammad thumbnail
JA was always a meaine...i lyk his songs...but truhfully, i never lyked him 🀒

plus he seems lyk a very hardworking person(he makes it seem that way...always talking bout his accomplishments) but on KWK, his wife told us otherwise...woh kabhi kaam kartha hi nahiπŸ˜†
Edited by Mosammad - 16 years ago
liby01 thumbnail
JA what a childlike behaviour on his part. such an arrogant person is JA.
He should be ashamed of himself.
I hope emon make it big. 😑
Rajat-sh thumbnail
You guys are so not right.

JA did not do any such thing. It is all Sony's editing da kamal
Rajat-sh thumbnail
OK then good. That is the only language you people will understand.
MONICA0819 thumbnail

Originally posted by: solluidforever

jv shows his true color on the stage b4 public....he is soooooooooooooooooo

mean.

miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he is a very mean person, and to show it on TV he has no etics 😑