Poll

Who Do You Like More ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rebeliouskid thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Won Bin

Hyun Bin

I think Hyun bin is cute and i really liked him in MNIKSS and A millionaire's first love ... Won bin is totally kawai too!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MNMS thumbnail
All Asian guys look the same to me .. πŸ˜• What should I do πŸ˜•

Ok. Hyun bin's first pic ..its good and he seems to have that "X-factor" so I vote for him πŸ˜›
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ive liked hyun bin oppa since MNIKSS days...but after watching Autmun Tale...Won Bin oppa is definately at the same hottness level...hmmm acting wise i think Won Bin oppa takes it away.....he was apparently amazingggg in Taeguki (korean army movie)....but then again Hyun Bin oppa does have the cuteness factor while Won Bin oppa has the extra hottness.....hmm so confused!

Fallen_Nzel thumbnail
hyun bin!!hez hwat n cute!!!!!!!!!
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

All Asian guys look the same to me .. πŸ˜• What should I do πŸ˜•

Ok. Hyun bin's first pic ..its good and he seems to have that "X-factor" so I vote for him πŸ˜›

LOL. that was the case with me b4 i started watching these shows! πŸ˜†

...Um i think Hyun Bin's cuter.. πŸ˜ƒ isn't he in coffee prince or something?  I've seen his picture somewhere like that. πŸ˜†

tiki5434 thumbnail

Haha no he's not in cp.. He was in My Name is Kim Sam Soon and Snow Queen and Millionaire's First Love. πŸ˜›

I'll go with Hyun Bin... haha. Maybe I'm a bit biased because I've never seen anything with Won Bin in it... ah well XD
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Taheera~

Haha no he's not in cp.. He was in My Name is Kim Sam Soon and Snow Queen and Millionaire's First Love. πŸ˜›

I'll go with Hyun Bin... haha. Maybe I'm a bit biased because I've never seen anything with Won Bin in it... ah well XD

thatss where ive seen him! 😳  ..in My name is kim sam soon.. well i havent seen it, but when i checked the storyline out ..thats where i saw it πŸ˜›
Jia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

ive liked hyun bin oppa since MNIKSS days...but after watching Autmun Tale...Won Bin oppa is definately at the same hottness level...hmmm acting wise i think Won Bin oppa takes it away.....he was apparently amazingggg in Taeguki (korean army movie)....but then again Hyun Bin oppa does have the cuteness factor while Won Bin oppa has the extra hottness.....hmm so confused!

πŸ˜† u got me confused with what u saidπŸ˜† won bin oppa hyun bin oppa....and all i could read was oppaπŸ˜†

i vote for hyun bin...coz just like tikiiii im biased, havent seen nething w/ won bin in it, except one MV on youtube where they were compared and i heart hyun bin and his dimplessssss😳

tiki5434 thumbnail

haha khush didi and her oppas πŸ˜†
that reminds me of DANNY OPPA!!! which, in turn, reminds me of sandz... where'd she go? O_O
Jia thumbnail
oppa reminds me of sam soona making fun of chae rin or cherry (was that her name? the annoying fiance of SS's ex-bf?) πŸ˜†

sands is a VM? so probably inactive? im like the only VM who is still active...pretty shamelessly πŸ˜†