Frequent Posters

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
πŸ€— Congoo!!! S sis! Well deserved!!

xxxxx
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ krishi - tummmm!!! 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† maine haar maina nahi aur roshni kabhie haar nahi manti πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lol and u call this looking after me?! πŸ˜†

@ nibu - hun from every angle πŸ˜† well u r caring and sweet and motherly lol

@ oummah - thanx so much s sis!!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy Rosh..

How r u??? Guess there are no more questions for u to answer na πŸ˜‰ ... So i thought how can we do this na-insaafi to our MOTW πŸ˜ƒ ... Our duty is to keep u busy.... And also tumne itni himmat se kaha hai ki "Roshni Kabhi haar nahin maanegi", I had to post questions πŸ˜† ... Ab complaint mat karnaa πŸ˜† ...

Here u go with u next set of questions πŸ˜† ...

Okay if you were left alone with the following characters and you have no way to avoid them what will you do??

Radha
Raunak
Aai
Aaje
Avinash
Meghana
Mandira
Sangamitra
Naiya
Mallishka
Mishty
Addy in Coma
Me

Take your pick:

Shourya or him in Reth
Raunak or Adi
RaKa or SR
Emotional or Practical
ice-creams or chocolates

Hmm so now kuch philosophies ho jaye:

Life
Death
Love
Friends
IF

okay one final out of the box thing.... write a "small" romantic sequence between aai and her hubby (keeping intact the character's core values as per the show) Scene shud be for atleast 10 complete linesπŸ˜†

Now after everything something for me .... Do you feel like running behind me with a belan now??   

Now chalo shuru hojaaooo πŸ˜‰ .... Kyaa yaar, u r taking soo much time to answer such simple questions πŸ˜† ... Jaldi jaldi answer kar, tumhaara aglaa questionnaire is ready πŸ˜†

BTW, u did a gud job in answering old questions till now... Keep it up dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...

Krishi Edited by knumnum - 16 years ago
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail

Originally posted by: knumnum

Heyyy Rosh.. hey krishi

How r u??? not good now that ur hereπŸ˜† lol jus kiddin😳 Guess there are no more questions for u to answer na πŸ˜‰ ... So i thought how can we do this na-insaafi to our MOTW πŸ˜ƒ ... Our duty is to keep u busy.... And also tumne itni himmat se kaha hai ki "Roshni Kabhi haar nahin maanegi", I had to post questions πŸ˜† lmao u heard right hun!πŸ˜†... Ab complaint mat karnaa πŸ˜† ...

Here u go with u next set of questions πŸ˜† ...

Okay if you were left alone with the following characters and you have no way to avoid them what will you do?? cant do much reallyπŸ˜†

Radha - tell her she needs 2 change her wardrobeπŸ˜† and then we would discussπŸ˜†
Raunak - why would I want 2 avoid him?!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Aai - we would both curse megsπŸ˜†
Aaje - curse megs moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Avinash - talk 2 the guy - he is funnyπŸ˜†
Meghana - now her I would want 2 avoidπŸ˜† I think I would slap some sense into herπŸ˜†
Mandira - hav a good convo going lol
Sangamitra - tell her she needs 2 take a chill pill and throw Mall out of the house!!
Naiya - slap her like 10 times so that she gets some sense!
Mallishka - slap her as wellπŸ˜† i think im on a slapping spreeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mishty - aww I would play and colour with herπŸ˜†
Addy in Coma - tell him how hot he is!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ and he can take all my compliments inπŸ˜†
Me - hmmmmmm now thats toughπŸ˜† I dont think I could ever avoid uπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ and I wouldnt want 2 cuz im 2 nice and sweetπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

btw wheres Shaurya in the list!!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Take your pick:

Shourya or him in Reth Shaurya😳
Raunak or Adi Raunak as I dont watch kggk😳
RaKa or SR SR😳
Emotional or Practical I am more emotional but wish I was more practical lol
ice-creams or chocolates thats hard! both yaar😳

Hmm so now kuch philosophies ho jaye:

Life - live it 2 the full kya pata 'kal ho naa ho'
Death - is certain and we jus hav 2 accept it even when we dont want 2
Love - everyone should fall in love atleast once😳 I havent yet . .  Im waiting 4 Mr RightπŸ˜³πŸ˜† but theres a saying its better 2 have loved and lost than to never have loved. I think its so true! tho I havent experienced anythin as such lol. I do think love is everything - without family and friends life is jus so empty
Friends - they are the family you choose urselves and are the ppl u share such imp moments with - friends shud be for life!
IF - amazing site and totally addictive!!!

okay one final out of the box thing.... write a "small" romantic sequence between aai and her hubby (keeping intact the character's core values as per the show) Scene shud be for atleast 10 complete linesπŸ˜† omg krishi!!! do i seriously hav 2 do this?πŸ˜• im so bad esp if the person is an old womanπŸ˜†

Now after everything something for me .... Do you feel like running behind me with a belan now??  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now chalo shuru hojaaooo πŸ˜‰ .... Kyaa yaar, u r taking soo much time to answer such simple questions πŸ˜† ... Jaldi jaldi answer kar, tumhaara aglaa questionnaire is ready πŸ˜†

BTW, u did a gud job in answering old questions till now... Keep it up dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... thanx but I think im doing rubbishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Krishi

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 16 years ago
knumnum thumbnail
oyyee Roshhhh

yess u have to write the scene.... And make sure tat u follow all the rules πŸ˜†

Now go and write soooooooooon πŸ˜‰ ....

Ur next round of questions are waiting for u πŸ˜†

Krishi
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Arre krishi mujhse ye nahi hoga 😭 πŸ˜† ur gonna hav 2 wait 4 my scene quite a while πŸ˜† Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 16 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

Oye Roshu - do what Krishi says and write a scene between me and my hubby😳.....mind you he better be good looking!πŸ˜‰

And when you're finished with that....make a lost of 10 things you love and 10 things you hate!πŸ˜ƒ

Tomiko thumbnail

What do you mean tum bhi?

Just get on with it!πŸ˜†

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
whooaaa...romance here...
when did happend..
rosh.. congo dear...
tell me 17 ... firts love....
and who.... tell me tell me....
knumnum thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

whooaaa...romance here...
when did happend..
rosh.. congo dear...
tell me 17 ... firts love....
and who.... tell me tell me....

Lo, baat kahan se kahan pahoonchgayiπŸ˜†.. Shali, we are not talking abt Rosh's romance here...πŸ˜†

I have given her a task to write a romantic scene between Aai and her hubby... And Rosh is not writing πŸ˜†...

So tum kuch bolnaa usse... Shaayad woh likhdeπŸ˜†

Krishi