Analysis - Jungle me Mangal !!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Guys,

I m thinking of writing a daily analysis of dil mil gaye……well someone asked me to…….hehehe…..so this one's for you Kanak!😛........And will continue with this if you people like it.......This is gonna be a sarcastic take of on the show........with my vishesh tippani on the scenes.. ....So plzz koi bura mat manna if i say something about any character.......coz i like all of them too......So here i go.....Im starting off with yesterday's episode.......based on the comments i get today , i'll continue with this analysis !!😉

Highlights of the Day:

So, the episode starts off with Armaan asking Riddhima that she would choose truth……Atul interrupts and asks hey what will you choose Ritz? – Truth Or Dare…..!! Armaan says……" ofcourse truth, she wont go in for a dare"……..yeh!! me too second this......she's too chicken to go for a dare😆……,……. Ritz looks at Armaan and says " I choose Dare"…….wohooo…….mission accomplished for Armaan…….lolzz…….i know he was sure that his comment would make her choose dare……So the dare is…….."Go to the jungle and stay there for 10 minutes"…….hey that's soo easy……lolzz…..hehehe !!!😉 And off goes basket muttering about teaching Armaan a lesson as soon as possible……..hehehe…….u wish……I'd love to see you do that………hehehe!!😆………She goes too far into the jungle……..ohoo……the dare was to go and stay there for 10 minutes……no one asked you to go and measure the length of the jungle😕……..ufff😆 !!! Suddenly ritz hears the ruffling of leaves from behind the bushes n screams out loud……..The other 4 sitting outside hear her scream………Anjali says , "ritz kabhi natak nahi karti, kuch to problem hai"……..ohhh my gosh………pinch me…….where did these sudden sisterly feelings come from…….hehehe!!……..On the other hand ,the animal ruffling those bushes chooses to make itself visible………And it's a Bakri…….Wheeeee……..Yay!!!! Kill me now😕😆!!!………Ritz lets out a sigh of relief n says "ye to bas bakri hai"…….lolzz yeah I know, im dissapointed too😆…….not much to talk about right,……hehehe😆……anyways …..she says "hi bakri"………and then goes off with a "bye bakri"………Impeccable manners I must say………..wishing a bakri "hi" and "bye"……..you rock Ritz……..you had me rolling with laughter…..!! 😆

3)Armaan has decided to go n look for ritz……..he takes a stick n comes running screaming loudly………..hearing this scream…..ritz too starts screaming ……….."splash"……..ermm…&a mp; that was the water from my glass which fell down………thanx to all the screaming session……."sigh"……..10 minutes of work for me now, to clean up that mess………they should have a warning " screaming starts now" to prevent such mishaps……..ok back to the show………ritz has her eyes closed n she's screaming………Armaan looks at her n says" I knew you were scared",……..ritz sees him there n says …..no im not………armaan asks her why she was screaming………"Tumhe dekhke…….jungli janwar"……lolzzzz…….hehehe……..well the way he came running…….he sure seemed like one!!!!😆

The rest of them get dr.keerti n shubhankar and along with the villagers come to find ritz n armaan……….sapna asks : are there many animals here?…….the villager says "zyada nahi thode se hain…….2-3 sher, 1 cheetah…..and a few snakes……….awesomeeeeee !!!!! lolzzz he is saying thode se janwar as if they are all harmless lil bakri's…………On the other hand…….atul is walking in a new style…….when asked the reason , he says " If there are snakes , then there must be baby snakes……I don't want them to come under my feet n get squashed……….ahhh !!!! my dear jungle boy………so much at home with flora and fauna😆………if u step on a snake…….i'll give u a nice bite…….big snake or little one, doesn't matter…….they wont think about the consequences before biting you……sapna trips while shubhankar catches hold of her………and off goes sapna to la la land……..emm madam…….there is a time n place for everything……..not here plzzz😆……….you are in a jungle for god's sake😆……..hehehe!!! atul sings a song……..which is better than his previous attempt of "happy birthday to koi bhi"……..he sings "aaj rapat jayein"……….for which he should have got one tight slap……..hehehehe😆…..but shubhankar says its an interesting choice of song…….atul says yeah aisi situation me mujhe aise gane hi yaad ate hain……..lolzzzzz……..hehehehe😆……..oh gawd atul……..u are too much……hahaha!!! The villagers say its not wise to go into the jungle right now, so we'll search tomorrow……….they go back…….Anjali calls up daddy dearest nd tell him the lil sis is lost……..shashank says he'll come in the morning……..that sister padma comes and asks if all is ok………hmmm……..me thinks they have a thing going on…….kuch to gadbad hai………lolzzz😆………..shashank brushes off the issue nd goes for the surgery…..!!

4)In the jungle, fighting over the direction in which they should go, armaan n ritz , they slip off and are hanging from a tree……..start fighting again…….then they fall off that tree,…….ritz is hurt………armaan vry cutely ties her hanky on her arm saying that………in films hero is hurt n herione tears off her sari n ties it on the wound but here the ulta is happening……hehehe😆!!!……..They again walk, ritz gets tired and sits down saying , if any animal has to come, then let it come…….i cant move now,……..im hungry n thirsty too………armaan says there's no hotel here………but he goes n gets 2 coconuts to drink😆 ,,………meanwhile, some sound scares off ritz and she runs and hugs armaan……..awww such a cute scene……..hehehe……very nice😳……armaan is all confused and probably enjoying it………but then he says " bachaooo"…….ritz asks , why r u screaming……..armaan says bcoz – you are taking advantage of this place and meri izzat pe hath daal rahi ho……..tumhare ghar pe baap bhai nahi hai………..Ahahahahhhahahahhahaha…..too good …..lovely dialogue!!!! Armaan spots a shack there n says our hotel for tonight is here……..he goes there nd makes a bed of hay………and lights a fire……..both of them fight again n ritz goes out……….armaan comes to call her , she refuses to come in , it starts raining……….so armaan picks her up and brings her into that shack……..hehehehe…..She is shivering with cold…….so armaan offeres her his shirt, saying its his fav one but he doesn't wanna tell doctor shashank in the morning that his daughter died of pneumonia…….and he doesn't wanna see dr.shashank in pain……..lolzzzzz this guy I tell u is tooooo funny…….hehehe!!! ……..Now he starts narrating incidents of his childhood…….hehe……..then he sees ritz drying her hair,……nd is staring at her, she looks at him , nd he turns away……..he continues talking looking the other way nd after some time turns to see ritz asleep…….so he picks her up nd places her on thatbed of hay which he made…….and looks at her very sweetly😳………hehehe😆……they both look soo cute as a couple……..can I give supari for anjali😆……so that she can be removed from the place before she creates any problems !!!!!😆

Performance of the Day:

1)Well its certainly Karan…….. His scenes were very cute……..and must say Karan has got a really good comedy timing……….i was laughing throughout the episode…..!!!!

2)Shilpa……well for one, she looks really pretty………especially her eyes……they are beautiful……..but get a new designer yaar………your clothes although look lovely but they have got the same boring design…….it looks like the same dress is dyed into different colours………..hehehe!

1. Pankit ……..lolzz that saving baby snakes dialogue was awesome……hehehe……and so was the song…….hehe…….Atul is one perfect joker…….too cute!!!!

Dialogues of the day:

1)Villager : "Zyada janwar nahi hai……..bass thode se hain…….2-3 sher, 1 cheetah…..aur saanp aur bicchu"…….this one had me in splits…….hehe

2)And also Armaan saying : Tum meri izzat pe hath daal rahi ho, tumhare ghar me baap bhai nahi hain"…….lolzzzzz hehehehe……!!

Scenes of the Day :

1)All Armaan-Ritz scenes,……..too good…….they look very cute😳 together !!!

2)Atul's snakes ko bachao walk…….hehehe😆!!!

3)Atul singing a song looking at the sapna-shubhankar scene was too funny…..!!!

Rating :

8/10 👏…….a nice episode……..enjoyed it a lot…..!!!!

Conclusion:

Hmm…….a must watch episode……..Awesome Armaan-Ritz scenes……….waiting for more such scenes and cute episodes !!!!! Cant wait for the Monday episode !!!!😳

Luv,

Vandu

Edited by togepe30 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanak1309 thumbnail
Ahh... Vandu.... 🤗 ..... (tight hoga bahut 😉😉)
At last... u'r back with an analysis.... 😳😳.... I was waiting for your analysis with bated breath 😉 😆😆

100 on 10 ... for your analysis...👏
as for the episode... wow... perfect episode tha... to start your analysis with.......

aur haan.... agar tuune analysis likhna bandh kiya na... to main teri supari de dungi 😆

I really like Atul.....
last episode mein usne jaise leaf se sorry kaha tha pluck karne se pehle... wow... that was chooo chweet😳😳😳
as for AR jodi....... kambakht... unhone mujhe kal raat sone nahi diya ....😡😉.... unhi ke yaad mein sari raat kat gayi.... 😆

Atul style Im gonna sing a song now...
"Neend churai meri
Kisne o sanam tuune 😉
oh.. chain churaya mera
kisne o sanam tuune😉😉"

Edited by tere_bin - 16 years ago
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awwww our Vandu is back...A huge round of applause to Vandu...I missed u dear...
Though am not watching the show..I will try to read this..as i love reading anything u write 😉
Waise I did catch that last lovey dovey scene of Armaaan and Ridhima...
Atul is good I think... 😛
Maybe I will start watching this show so as to understand the analysis more clearly 😉
U surely know how to raise the TRP'S of the show haan 😉 😆
Edited by delo - 16 years ago
guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
exelent analysis.. are yaar.. talk abt it😆.. am jus going mental abt it.. i watched it 5 times in a row after skuul lol.. it was soo sweet yaar😳.. i can so not wait until mondai.. aniway.. kisi ko mondai ko kya honehwala hai uspar hath laga ke nahi?.. lol😛.. am so axius to find out wat hapened afta ridz fell asleep n how she will react in the morning.. probs she wud b like ''meh yahah kaiseh poonch gayi??'' n armaan's like ''koi bhoot neh tumhe rakh diya hoga raasteh meh hogi toh'' n then the usual arguements 😆.. n i must say the episode was mind blowing the impecable manners to the bakri wich i bet didn't understand anithing eccept anithing tht incluided 'meh' in to lol.. n armaan was abit too much of a lover boi in the last 2 episodes lol 👏.. n atul.. ahahahahhhaa his a killer(in funi way) lol.. i was like laughing my hed of in the sapu n shashu scence... crnt wait till mondai 😃 😃 yesterdai's episode made my month😃😃.. aniway i got a question for u guys 😊.. wen a guy n a gurl fight does tht mean they like each other?.. cuz id nt get it how 😕 lol 😆 thanks.

radhika. 😊 Edited by guju_angel - 16 years ago
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Vandu apne analysis lekar yahaan bhi aa gayi... Waise I know you would do a good job with not much analysis required in the other show you did......

You would do justification for DMG..... And see you have done it..... Great work 👏 👏 👏

When a girl and guy fight.. Do they like each other??? Of course they do... But not as in love or anything.... If you had noticed these are all friendly fights, chote mote tu-tu, main-main.........

Its just that they don't want to give into each other.... That's it... Lekin problem me kaise ek jhut hokar madad karte hain, Ridzi's operation, patient Sapna's marriage, the camp patient... Everywhere😳

Show tu-tu, main-main, dekha saas-bahu jhagadte rehte hain.... But that was all for fun... Just a tweeny ego there... Lekin dono saas Devaki and bahu Radha don't let others into their fights...... Its pukka like that😛

Edited by maha_prakrti - 16 years ago
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsome analysis Vandu.. you comments had me in splits. 😆 😆 😆 .. It was a wonderful episode..

Impeccable manners towards bakri 😆 😆 😆

Karan was excellent yesterday..

Thanks and please do the analysis regularly

Cheers Shan.
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Awwww our Vandu is back...A huge round of applause of Vandu...I missed u dear...
Though am not watching the show..I will try to read this..as i love reading anything u write
Waise I did catch that last lovey dovey scene of Armaaan and Ridhima...
Atul is good I think...
Maybe I will start watching this show so as to understand the analysis more clearly 😉
U surely know how to raise the TRP'S of the show haan 😉 😆

hehehe!!! thank u daisy.......lolzz the trp increasing part is not intentional.....😆😆...thnx for the compliment though......ab kya karun mera rajeev lrl se chala gaya to no more analysis for lrl......and this is the only show i watch right now😳😆😆

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: guju_angel

exelent analysis.. are yaar.. talk abt it😆.. am jus going mental abt it.. i watched it 5 times in a row after skuul lol.. it was soo sweet yaar😳.. i can so not wait until mondai.. aniway.. kisi ko mondai ko kya honehwala hai uspar hath laga ke nahi?.. lol😛.. am so axius to find out wat hapened afta ridz fell asleep n how she will react in the morning.. probs she wud b like ''meh yahah kaiseh poonch gayi??'' n armaan's like ''koi bhoot neh tumhe rakh diya hoga raasteh meh hogi toh'' n then the usual arguements 😆.. n i must say the episode was mind blowing the impecable manners to the bakri wich i bet didn't understand anithing eccept anithing tht incluided 'meh' in to lol.. n armaan was abit too much of a lover boi in the last 2 episodes lol 👏.. n atul.. ahahahahhhaa his a killer(in funi way) lol.. i was like laughing my hed of in the sapu n shashu scence... crnt wait till mondai 😃 😃 yesterdai's episode made my month😃😃.. aniway i got a question for u guys 😊.. wen a guy n a gurl fight does tht mean they like each other?.. cuz id nt get it how 😕 lol 😆 thanks.

radhika. 😊

thanx dear......and about your question......hehehe.....this is a tried and tested formula in every tc show and film that first the hero-herione fight......then fall in luv😆😆.....dont look for logic here....coz there simply aint any logic😆

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Vandu apne analysis lekar yahaan bhi aa gayi... Waise I know you would do a good job with not much analysis required in the other show you did......

You would do justification for DMG..... And see you have done it..... Great work 👏 👏 👏

hey........i have stopped writing for lrl......since the day my dear rajeev quit......hehehe......but ap yaha kaise.....hehe.....lrl se bhatke DMG me atke, meri tarah??😆

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: shananubis

Awsome analysis Vandu.. you comments had me in splits. 😆 😆 😆 .. It was a wonderful episode..

Impeccable manners towards bakri 😆 😆 😆

Karan was excellent yesterday..

Thanks and please do the analysis regularly

Cheers Shan.

hehehe......will try to write everyday dear !😃