~*The Betiyaan Weekly - Sept 7th, 07*~

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

to this week's edition of the Betiyaan Weekly! 

Now its time once again to sit back, relax, and read this week's edition of the Betiyaan weekly. Make sure to post ur comments, we'd really like to know how you enjoyed our newsletter!

*** As you all are aware.. we are celebrating Beityann's first anniversary this month. Pls do participate in the Celebration contests. Your participation is what will make this special month's celebration a huge success. So hurry up and send in your entries!!!***
Here is the link to the Celebration thread :

Been busy the entire week and was too busy to read the updates? Or just lazy? Hehe, jk... well this section is for you! We will be posting the summary of the entire week all in one paragraph.

During Laxmi's Mehendi function, Rasik fraudulantly takes signatures of Durga, Gauri and Saraswati on the property papers. Karan poses as a girl and makes the function all the more lively with songs and dance. Kajri performs a mujra on that day, which infuriates Suryakant. The next day Menka and Rasik manage to take Laxmi signature in the papers as well. Finally the day of the wedding arrives. At the wedding, Karan introduces his older sister and little brother as his family. After Laxmi's bidai, Menka vows to Rasik that she will turn these daughters into dust and the worst is going to hit Savitri and her daughters. Laxmi is welcomed to Karan's house by his sister, Kavita. Later Karan leaves Laxmi in the room, and goes to another room downstairs where his comatose mother is revealed, which also reveals that Karan has had a sour past with Suryakant, cuz of which he married Laxmi. Laxmi is worried when Karan doesn't show up the entire night. Kavita brushes it away when Laxmi asks her abt Karan. He later lies to Laxmi that he was with his friends last night and promises never to do that to Laxmi again. At the Garodia house, all are very excited that Laxmi will be home for the pak-phere... but all their excitement and happiness is short lived by Yuvraj and Kajri.. when Yuv announces that he is now the sole owner to the entire Garodia property and the house. Suryakant is completely broken when he realises that his son whom he loved more than anything else duped him like this.

This week we are having Villan of the week, as this week was filled with the victories of the villans!

Scene of the Week

The scene when Karan enters into a room in his house and talks to his comatose mother which reveals he has a sour past with Suryakant Garodia.

Villan of the Week - Karan

For successfully carrying off his plan of marrying Laxmi, to take revenge against Suryakant.

Sept 3rd - by noodles

Video: N/A

Sept 4th - by noodles/ unnati72003

Sept 5th - by *Kruthi*/unnati72003

Sept 6th - by *Kruthi*/sadaf45

When Kajri calls up Rasili on her cell in jail. Are jail inmates given cell phone rights these days? Arn't all personal belongings taken away just b4 one is locked in the cell? Funny.. i guess Rasili was an exception and she was given the cell phone rights!!

The answer to our last contest was.. actors- yuvraj&& khsitij [[ the old one]]
actresses-Kajri and Rasili bai
the only winner was priya.nair and shijhu..
good work priya n jhumi๐Ÿ‘!!

Here's your winner siggy prize to use๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now for this week's contest...
Which show is this picutre from? and name 2 characters from GKLB that have starred in this show!

your answers to kruthi*entries

SimarikSmokin

miley_fan#1

priya.nair

Congrats guys!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  A sig for you to use:

This week we have * ~ Roshni ~ * on the hotseat!

Kruthi - If you could choose other 4 telly actresses of today to play the betiyann, which ones would be your choice?

Roshni - This is really hard when u think abt it and im sure I prob cud make better choices than I hav but here it is

Saraswati would have 2 b Rajshri
Gauri - Divyanka Tripathi
Durga - Shilpa Shinde
Laxmi - Neha Bamb or Panchi Bora

Kruthi - Out of the 4 Betiyann ..which one plays her character the best?

Roshni - I think Saraswati because she is able to do full justice to any of her scenes and has done

Kruthi - According to you which is the best on screen couple of Tellywood?.. choose from the following couples- Saloni-Nahar/Laxmi-Satyakaam/Jai-Bani/Saagar-Vidya

Roshni - Thats a tough one! I really like all the couples in diff ways but its a tie between Nahar and Saloni and Saagar and Vidya ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kruthi - Do you think TV serials should also have sequels like movies do?

Roshni - I think it depends upon the drama, storyline and and how long its actually been running on tv. I mean the longer running shows shud def not b made made in2 a sequel cuz ppl get bored with the same sort of storyline and want sumthin diff. But if the show's magic can be recreated with a NEW concept then why not depending upon how long it actually has been on air. Some hav proved to be successful. But if the show has the same sort of theme etc then it jus gets boring for viewers and a good drama shud sometimes jus b left alone so that the freshness of the show remains in viewers minds.

Ok I think I contradicted myself๐Ÿ˜†

Kruthi - Who do you think has worst/best fashion sense in Bollywood?

Roshni - There are so many ppl who look stunning and well dressed and others not so much. Out of the women I think Priyanka, Ash, Lara and Madhuri look stunning in whatever they wear. I think worst dressed prob is
Celina Jaitley - sometimes the clothes she wears does nothing 4 her then again everyone has their bad and good days. They are still human even if they hav a glamourous image. Out of the men so many look good and smart ๐Ÿ˜ณ infact I think all the men look good๐Ÿ˜† they dont really have 2 worry much abt clothes not as much as women anyway ๐Ÿ˜†

Kruthi - Which actor's son do you think could be the future superstar of tommorrow? the choices are - SRK's son/Saif's son/Hrithik's son/Akshay Kumar's son

Roshni - I think SRK's son and then Akki's next. SRK without a doubt is king khan and his son can only lead 2 better things lol or so we can hope. But he has already acted in a few films I think . . . so he does hav experience and I think he has what it takes 2 b a star! jus like his father!

Thanks for your interesting answers Roshni, I'm sure our readers will love reading them. It was really a pleasure having you as our guest, You have won a chocolate hamper sig for your awesome answers!!  

September 1st - September 7th

Twinkle's 'first' marriage experience - posted by *~Roshni~*

Shooting for TV is injurious to health - posted by sharona_bha

This newsletter was made with the help of our wonderful members...

Contest Corner - babiilovexox3
Salaam Namaste label - Tumhari_Khushi
Hot News - Ektas_Angel
CM Ratings & AMOTW - rukhaya
Special Guest - * ~ Roshni ~ *
Creative Head, Updates, Summary, Baaton Baaton Mein, Blooper, Villan/Scene of the week - *Kruthi*

Thanks guys, couldn't have done it without you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you all enjoyed this week's newsletter. We'd like your feedback on this, it'll only help us make the NL all the more better!

Have a great weekend!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shijhu thumbnail
great job kruthi as expected always well done ๐Ÿ‘
congo to all da winners including me ๐Ÿ‘
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great job di, congrats to everyone who won ๐Ÿ‘
Sanjana4U thumbnail
great newsletter as usual...and congrats to all the winners.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by Sanjana4U - 16 years ago
-Ami- thumbnail

Great job Kruthi Di! ๐Ÿ‘
Congrats to the winners!..

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great job kru..yay i identified it right...it was nice reading this issue of the newsletter ๐Ÿ‘
SabeenSmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!! i didn't expect 2 be one of the winners! ๐Ÿ˜Š
That is great and amazing newsletter.

Well done Kruthi and others. ๐Ÿ‘

Congrats to all the winners. ๐Ÿ‘
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ great job! ๐Ÿ‘