Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ganguli thumbnail

Very good update friend 👏 Congratulations 👏

Today's episode is a heartbroken episode , 😭

I just don't want to see a 2nd " Kayamaat " show , where Prachi left her love for his sake . It's really very pathetic , isn't it ? .

Yesterday Sudha prayed to God that , God plz I want to bring back Raj .😛 

So Friends I don't understand why Sudha behaves like this ? 😭

PLZ Director plz don't break Raj + Sudha's Jodi  & if you will do it , then it will be not good for you 😡 

&   it's our request  as well as our demand . so plz accept it .😛

Hi I am Emilie 😛   

Edited by ganguli - 16 years ago
arai thumbnail
Moderator's Note:

Please DO NOT use inappropriate / foul language on IF, this is against IF Code of Conduct.

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago
iamdhol thumbnail

**Viewbie's Note - Pls stop attacking members with such comments. Such comments create misunderstandings b/w members and if u find any such rude remarks just refer it to the Dev. Team and do not take matters in ur hands. The Dev. Team will take care of it.😊

Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iamdhol

do u know anything called manners or respect? if u can't understand go somewhere else...we don't need ur downmarket vocabulary!

Please if you dont like my language or update please do not comment u know sum things hurt
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Marthika20807*

Please if you dont like my language or update please do not comment u know sum things hurt

Marthika sorry about the misunderstanding.
arai had made a post and used very inappropriate words in that.  "iamdhol" informed me and i edited that post with MODs remarks as u can see.  What "iamdhol" posted was in reply to "arai" and not to u or ur updates.

Hope misunderstanding has been cleared and i apologize for any hurt caused to u.

Just for ur info i have also sent a warning PM to "arai".

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago