5th September Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Veer&Soni's Room:

Durga says to Soni don't u dare to come closer to my son.Veer come with the bottle of milk and Durga change the talks and become sweet that she din't wanted to disturb both of you..Veer says u have done right to brough Simran here..Durga give Simran to Veer and Veer give it to Soni..Durga goes.

Lovely's Room:

Lovely is sleeping and she has taken Jyoti hand as her pillow.Lovely wake up and screams.Jyoti says bua its me..Lovely says i thought Simran become elder and sit infront of me..Lovely saw that Simran is not here,she says where is Simran?Jyoti says she is with maman..Lovely says then what are u doing here..Jyoti says i was not getting sleep, i am afraid because in my room there is a Bhoot..Lovely says u sleep with me today,i won't let the Bhoot to eat you..

Shabd&Mahi's Room:

Mahi come and she remember her past moments with Shabd,there is a song in the background its Laayi Vi Na Gaye..

Veer&Soni's Room:

Veer in his room remember when he come in the house after marriage Rajji..Soni also remember her past moments with Jeet..

Shabd&Mahi's Room:

In the morning,Mahi brought tea for Shabd.Shabd is reading newspaper..Mahi says Shabd drink this tea and but Shabd call the servant and says take out the car,i have to go to office,i am getting late.

Dinning Table:

Everyone are on the dinning table,Veer&Soni come too.Durga says to Soni that u know daughter-in-law wake up earlier so thy can make the breakafast,don't u think u wake up late.Veer says to Durga that she wake up earlier but i tell to her that sleep for some more time,she was waking for taking care of Simran.DD says its her first day as the daughter-in-law in this house,no one will disturb her..Lovely says but me i am very worried because Premji is not here..Durga says to everyone that Jeet is coming today at 6PM..Soni gets upset.

Shabd&Mahi's Room:

Shabd come out from the bathroom,Mahi says i have press ur clothes but Shabd doesn't talk with her..Shabd take some other clothes and goes.Shabd was going but Mahi come with the breakfast,still Shabd doesn't talk with her and goes.

Soni's Room:

The phone ring,Soni pick up its Jeet..Jeet says that he is coming very soon..Jeet says i am reaching at home.Jeet says i want that i see ur face the first on the door..Jeet reach at home.

Hall:

Durga open the door,Jeet is shocked to see Durga on the door.Durga says there is a good news that Veer has but Lovely come and says Veer has married..Jeet ask how is the bhabhi?Lovely says i'll bring sweets for you then i'll tell you.Jeet says to Drga that he wants to meet Veer.Durga call Veer and says Jeet has come and he wants to see his brother and his bhabhi..Veer came with Soni on the stairs..Jeet is shocked to see Soni with Veer wearing Mangal Sutra and Sindoor.Episode ends on Jeet face.

Edited by *Sallu* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanks cant wait for tommorow
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
G8 job wiv updte Sallu. 😳 . 👏
Zaynah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thx for the update..Im really getting pissed with Shabd 😡
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank you so much I cant wait till tommorrow!
kripafan_4ever thumbnail
thx for the update.. poor mahi shes alone she doesn't have any one that she can sahre her problems wid oh my god i feel so bad for her now n urggh shabd 😡 😡 he should atlist talk wid mahi once and sort out their misunderstandings but no he doesn't wanna do anything hes ruining hes n mahis life   😭
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 da update
Shabd's being so mean 2 Mahi 😡 errrrrrrr Shabd get a life man 😭
Thanks Sallu for the very nice detailed update.

Well done. 👏
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

shabd is really not treating mahi right. tsk tsk.. he doesn't deserve a sweet darling like mahi as his wife.😡😡 awww.. veer asked soni to sleep somemore cos she took care of simran through the night. that is soo sweet of him!😳😳

great update farqan!👏👏

Facility thumbnail
Great update.

I hope Soni tells Veer about her feelings for Jeet. I also hope they don't prolong this issue.

Come back Rajji!!