Javed Akhtar Hai Hai Hai !

gangsho thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Its surprising and sad that an exceptionally brilliant talent like Emon is criticised by someone who is acclaimed like Javed Akhtar. A man of his senior age should not be demoralizing a young budding artiste like Emon. Is this because of regionalism,communal ism or sheer under the table transactions????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gumsum thumbnail
I don't know. But yah, Emon doesn't deserve this stage. He should have been in sare ga ma pa where by now he might have received offers of playback singing by Vishal Shekhar or Bappi da or Mahesh Bhatt or Himesh Reshamia.
quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaar dis topic has been discussed sooo much already....even im tired now being a HUGE FAN OF EMON! 😳
javed ji has lost his mind....jus dunt listen to him...Vote for Emon!!!! dats wat he needs rite now 😃 i hated him today and i lost all my respect for him 🤢
quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surkilla

I don't know. But yah, Emon doesn't deserve this stage. He should have been in sare ga ma pa where by now he might have received offers of playback singing by Vishal Shekhar or Bappi da or Mahesh Bhatt or Himesh Reshamia.

i noe....his talent wud hav been appreciated soo much more in SRGMP
arkamu thumbnail
lol

emon ki besti ho gayi hai 😆

time cant be taken back so ws the use to discuss 👏 👏 👏
abru07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arkamu

lol

emon ki besti ho gayi hai 😆

time cant be taken back so ws the use to discuss 👏 👏 👏

here's a contructive suggestion for you!
how about acting a bit mature,
just for a change
dell123 thumbnail
JA needs to take shower it was well reflecting on his face when he was sayin big noooooooooooooo nooooooooooooo i wont allow this noooooooo noooooooooooo nooooooooooo...y in this world was that big no for?
dell123 thumbnail
at least AM is acting lil bit matured these days now JA have lost it..
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dell123

JA needs to take shower it was well reflecting on his face when he was sayin big noooooooooooooo nooooooooooooo i wont allow this noooooooo noooooooooooo nooooooooooo...y in this world was that big no for?

lolll

this has nothing to do with me being an emon fan or not...cuz now i dont even care who wins...

but...the way javed saab was reacting...was kinda insane...

i mean who does that?? have sum dignity....if u say sumthing so serious...infront of everyone.....have a strength to fight back and stand by ur words....let ppl say wat they want....who is he to stop sum1 from talking??

if he didnt object to the other judge's opinion....hows that the other judge's fault?? no1 was stopping him....he cud have...it was his own choice not to...but if sum1 object's on his opinion...he shud respect and accept it...and argue back....wats the point to shut everyone up?? 😕

my whole family was like.....IS THIS JAVED AKHTAR TALKING?? where's the man who is made up of words?? where's the man who the whole industry respects?? was this him?? 😕 

no no no...i will not let u talk....this topic needs to end here....no no no no...u go on talking and i will talk ontop of u....no no no...

it was like hes sum 5 year old kid fighting sum toy...completely insane, uncalled for, and very immature! he shud have the guts to stand by wat he's saying......by doing this....he just proved that he doesnt even noe wat he's talking about and therefore doesnt want any discussion on it...his opinion matters...and he has every right to his own opinion...by why shut up others? 😕

arkamu thumbnail

😆

Originally posted by: abru07

here's a contructive suggestion for you!
how about acting a bit mature,
just for a change

ok grand mom

any thing else

batein suno