Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitu07 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
aww 😭 😭 I will miss her a lot
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FrenchieRox

That comment is offensive in so many ways, its not even funny. If Anu Malik knew what singing is all about, he would not step into the recording studio. Alisha's performance on Idol speaks volumes about her performance and vocal capabilities. As for Udit Narayan? He's supporting Prashant. Enough said. Javed Akhtar from day one has maintained that Ankita might not be a phenomenal singer, but she has her own voice. Her own style. In all the 30 odd contestants that have been on Indian Idol, not a single one could perform half as good as Ankita.
Javed Akhtar knows what he's talking. If Emon wins, it'll just be like Sandeep winning. Of course, Emon is by far the better singer compared to Sandeep, but both of them tend to ape their idols. Has Sandeep done any playback? How many songs? Why would they want someone who sings like Udit Narayan, when the better option, Udit Narayan is still there? Similarly, why would someone choose Emon, when Sonu Nigam is there?

answer for the bolded part

for sandeep howmany times judges said that your voice is good for playback singing. no never

whenever annumallik felt the voice is good he defenitely said that to contestants and for the sake he has given songs to them also.

for emon he had said that several times, so it is obvious that he's going to give emon also a chance and if emon works hard he will be a success in the playback. may be not much in bollywood but in bengal.

as hemachandra and karunya are play back singers in telugu

rooprekha had sung in bengali

now dont say that his home town only receive him, our great singers in bollywood are from bengal itself.

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

coming back to ankita's interview, thanks for sharing

best of luck anki baby

and can any one explain this answers i'm taking it in negative sense - i dont know why

What's next in line?

Ankita: Well, I'll go back home, and spend time with my family and friends, who I haven't been in touch with. And go back to studying; however, I do plan to persue my career in music too.

Do you plan to make it big in Mumbai, or heading off to Kanpur again?

Ankita: I am planning to move to Mumbai and try to make it big as a singer, along with studying science.

1. so she she give preference to her studies which is good, but in between if she get fame it is good

2. big as a "singer" - for that first you have to go classical training for atleast 2 years.

one advice ankita - you have to go with your studies, and if you want to become a good singer daily you have to take training in classical for 1 hr and riyaz 1 hr, so after 2 years you can become a singer.

but first you mentioned you want to be performer, popstar.

Edited by music_masti - 16 years ago
FrenchieRox thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_masti

answer for the bolded part

for sandeep howmany times judges said that your voice is good for playback singing. no never

whenever annumallik felt the voice is good he defenitely said that to contestants and for the sake he has given songs to them also.

for emon he had said that several times, so it is obvious that he's going to give emon also a chance and if emon works hard he will be a success in the playback. may be not much in bollywood but in bengal.

as hemachandra and karunya are play back singers in telugu

rooprekha had sung in bengali

now dont say that his home town only receive him, our great singers in bollywood are from bengal itself.

But then doesn't the show lose its own purpose? The show is to find a National & hopefully an international star, not a regional star.

And BTW, if my memory serves me right, Sandeep was told many a times that he has a great voice for Playback.
FrenchieRox thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_masti

coming back to ankita's interview, thanks for sharing

best of luck anki baby

and can any one explain this answers i'm taking it in negative sense - i dont know why

What's next in line?

Ankita: Well, I'll go back home, and spend time with my family and friends, who I haven't been in touch with. And go back to studying; however, I do plan to persue my career in music too.

Do you plan to make it big in Mumbai, or heading off to Kanpur again?

Ankita: I am planning to move to Mumbai and try to make it big as a singer, along with studying science.

1. so she she give preference to her studies which is good, but in between if she get fame it is good

2. big as a "singer" - for that first you have to go classical training for atleast 2 years.

one advice ankita - you have to go with your studies, and if you want to become a good singer daily you have to take training in classical for 1 hr and riyaz 1 hr, so after 2 years you can become a singer.

but first you mentioned you want to be performer, popstar.

If I'm not mistaken, Kay Kay never had any classical training.

I hope she is more inclined to the Non-Film Music scene more than playback. I can totally see her as a big Popstar.
music_masti thumbnail
you're not mistaken

not only kk great singers like kishore kumar, spb, s janaki, when they cam to play back singing of course they dint undergo training,
but after they started their career in play back singing they have undergone training. that you can check with them

but we cant compare their first song long time ago which was recorded in one stretch where in today's time you can record a single line with the new technologies and all the besura's can also be good play back

i dont want to mention the names of new generation play back singers besuras.
in this list we can add ankita also.
if rakhi sawant can perform and sing in a pop video why cant ankita?
choleban thumbnail
Anks had a character of her own. Indian Idol is going to be so boring. The guys are all playing safe and acting like pussycats. None are deserving a top 3 place.