31st august written update/video

..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys,im here with the update today.Do enjoy the update and pardon my mistakes-

The episode starts with the entire family roaming around the hall in tension for Veer when Aditya comes in.Dadi asks him whether they found out anything about veer?Aditya replies no.Jigs tells aditya pia cannot be trusted and jigs hopes pia does not do anything bad to veer as pia  can do anything.Aditya tells jigs that her thoughts are always negative and if she cannot say anything positive to reduce the tension atleast not to add to it.Jigs replies telling adi he is always yelling at her whenever she is saying something about the three sisters and when happiness came to the home after so many days one sister runied it.Jai asks her to shut up and goes away angrily,aditya follows him but dadi stops adi telling him to leave jai alone as he is very tensed.

Pia is driving alongside  veer.She sees the roads are closed and there is a lot of police security for a moment she wonders whether the walia's are hunting for veer but then she thinks that they wont do that as they did not see pia.She is passing the road when the policeman stops her and sees the kids in her car.He asks pia who is the child?she says he is her son.He asks veer whether pia is his mother and veer says yes.The policeman says she is a kidnapper and that is mr walia's child.

Pia gets scared and speeds her car and goes away.She is driving at a very high speed with the police following her when she bangs into a tree and the door opens and veer rolls on the road.Pia bangs her head into the steering wheel and is bleeding.

Jai is standing in his room looking worried when the phone rings.The police has caled mr walia asks him whether they found out anything about veer?he says the car veer and pia were in had a bad accident and they have been admitted in the hospital.Jai asks the name of the hospital and rano,bani,aditya and jai rush to the hospital.

Jigs is in walia mansion sitting on the chair and is very happy and she says walia mansion is finally feeling like before without any of the sisters when rashi passes.She asks rashi where is rashi going?rashi replies the kids are alone she is going to them.Jigs tells rashi that she is always acting like the childrens maid when none of the children are hers.Rashi feels bad and goes away.

They find veer's room and bani runs  to him and tells him she is sorry she behaved so badly with him.The doctor enters and asks bani whether she is veer's mother and bani says yes and asks the doctor whether she can take veer home?he says yes.Jai sees all this and gets very happy he has tears in his eyes.

The doctor tells the walia family that pia is in danger and her head was hurt badly but veer is safe.Rano asks where is veer?when bani and jai enter with veer .Everyone is glad to see veer fine.Rano tells bani that pia is hurt adly and bani tells her she does not know any pia and goes away.

In the car jai is driving and bani is sitting in the front seat beside him.He puts his hand lovingly on hers and they have an eye-lock session.Bani tells him to look ahead and drive and she is lookign at veer and they smile at each other.

Bani enters the home with veer and jigs is shocked to see her.She says she has seen the 8th wonder of the world right now.The kid who she did not even touch till now today she is looking after him and will have to look after him lifelong.Jigs says destiny has played an adbhoot khel and jigs thinks that jai married bani in majboori as pia is his first love and right now he is in the hospital with pia and she is here alone.Jigs tells bani that god knows what pia and jai are doing alone when jai enters.Jigs asks jai how is pia?he replies i dont know and goes away.

Rashi enters and bani asks her to get veer milk.Rashi says ok she will get it in veer's room but bani says get it in my room.Rashi tells bani she is very nice and bani goes away.Jigs tells rashi if she thinks bani is so nice then why doesnt she learn from bani and share her husband?her husband is going away in front f her eyes and who is he going after?that bani's sister rano.Rashi is stunned.Episode ends.

Take care,

sanjana

Video by Sadaf: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=720732

Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anita&eijaz thumbnail
thanxs ur a star babe Edited by anita&eijaz - 16 years ago
damilola thumbnail
tnx sanju for the update

im happy bani finally accepted veer
Edited by damilola - 16 years ago
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sweetie for update even through your illness hope my PM helped !!!!!!!

Sharan XXX

PS MWAH well done for being brave 👏 👏
Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me not liking Jigs (but I still like Jigs!.. does that make sense?!)

Poor Bani... I hope JW reassures her of his love... dont want no emotional rift btwn them
*sweet-soni* thumbnail
thankx for the writtin update poor veer but yeah pia dieeee dieee .. everyone will be soo happy!! 😃 .... aww yeah bani finally ecepted veer !! 😃 and now jani and there 3 kids 😳
sonia_778 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much..!!! 👏 👏 👏
sanam84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update sanju...I hope Pia goes into Coma...n jigs needs to mind her own business for once.... pls tape her mouth sumone...so its Veer's turn to sleep wid them tonight... 😆

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank Sanju.. lovedddddd d epi 👏 bani accepted veer.. Jai hates pia.. bani hates pia even more.. woo hoo👏 Jigs needs to shut it.. ughhhhh...her bak bak gets on my nerves 😡
mb101 thumbnail
Thanks Sanjana for the update! I'm happy Bani has finally accepted Veer and hopefully she doesn't go back to what she was like with him.