Aug 30th Written Update

basanti_diya thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guys how r  u?

The episode starts with nadan he is trying to stop ganga from opening the door and ganga was liek no one can stop me now i m not liek all teh other people here they all are wearing chooriyan but i will not stay back like them and then ganga is going and madan is trying to stop but ganga opened the dorr but madan closed and ganga trying to open that and madan pushed her and she fell instead of helping her he was closing the door and then ganag was screamign for help but no one listened and then ganga's hands gave up but sagar came and saved her she is just looking at her amd madn looking at them and was reallyl angry but then madan was about to goto them then thakur jee stops him and ganga hungged sagar really  hradly๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณSagar puts ganga down ans asks her name but she didn't answer sagar still asking bu tshe ran.

Then madan aska who is this and thakur said that he sagar he is from the dam company adn then they went to him and said thanx for saving ganag and sagar says tu us ka naam ganga hai  and then madan says sarkar lets go to my gareeb khana but sagar said first i'll check the dam first after checking that madan asks tu ab kya karainga and sagar said abhi door kholna ki zaroorat nahi hai and madan was happy and he said gain lets goto my house but sagar said no thanx i have a place to stay.

Then ganga and he mother sawatri jee is saying that wat were u trying to show don;t ever goto that dam coz that dam killed your dad and u wanna do that now if sth will happen tu you then what will happen to me.  then bua comes and said that you went against madan how dare you. if he'll say sit then u'll sit if he'll say stand you'll stad then ganga said main uski galami karon bua said i m not saying that yeh tu madan ka ehsaan hai then she said you'll step out till madan marrys u and ganga cryign and left anf her friend came and they both were talking about sagar and said ka tumhe sagar ko thanx kehna chahiya.

then they went to find sagar there at sagar's place madan went with a lot of fruits, veges and bear. but sagar refused he was like no need to do that and asked adress for thakur's place and madan said yeh tu koi bhi bata sakta hai and sagar said then i'll ask them then ganga saud shid he was passin and he went but a villager said taht i just saw him going to thakur's place and there madan very sweetl talking to sagar and said that if you'll open the dam dorr than all teh fields will destroy and he ws like i mnot saying coz of that i m saying coz a lot of poor people work there then wat will happen to them and sagar said we dont; need to open the door right noe and madan asked for promise to not to open the door and sagar promised him and ganag saw them and then she thought that her dead died coz dam was damaged and itz all sagar's fault

Preview:  ganga and said that she'll not marry madan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Have a gr8 day and fun

Love Diya๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nsheena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yayyy! me first to thank u! thanx a lot ๐Ÿ˜ณ
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks so much! glad sagar finally entered! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Roz
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Diya! Yay! Sagar is finally made his entrance! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sounds like an interesting episode.
~sowmya~ thumbnail
nice ganga thought sagar was the reason for her father's death good very good ๐Ÿ˜ก

Love U Sowmya ๐Ÿ˜‰
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Awesome episode! thank u diya
Sulman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wounder what will happen next

Thanx
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2