29th Aug written Update

basanti_diya thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The episode starts with ganga and her mom her mom is totally shoacked ganga said i'll marry madan i have decided and then bua came and heard that ganga's mom saying ganga are you sure and said i won't letthis happen and bua stops  and said sweet words to ganag and went to madn to tell him that ganga is ready to marry madan and he was so happy( but he wasn't looking gooad i didn't like his acting) and next day ganga's friend is with ganga and saying u said that ka tum usi se shaadi karogi jis se pyar karogi and then ganga said when there is no cloth to wear no house to live and no food then we have to do all this then madan arrives and they brought ganga and ganga is looking ver pretty but madan was ok.

and then they started the ceremony but ganga stops and said first return our house then u can do this ( he was so angry but to show ganga that he is with her he did return the papers) and then ganga crying and her mother praying bagan koi chamatkar kar and then a person came and said that dam is reallly week that can destroy us .

Madan tried to ignore that but ganga said we better do sth and then madan tries to stop her and then ganga said yeh rishta sirf aik sooda hai and then she went and madan was like i will not spare her and then ganga and the villagers are going  to the dam madan came in front of them and the villagers started walking backwards and ganga was liek sab ne chooriyan pehan rakhi hainetc adn then she was like i'll go alone main ana papa ka adura kaam pur karongi and then madan was like i'll kill her like her dad.

Episode ends.

Preview: ganga fell and then sagar saved her they didn't show the face but it was sagar😳😳

Have fun and gr8 day

Love Diya😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silver_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx! i think it will be sagar because or else will they meet.
Is Sagar an engineer? 😳 😳 And thanks for the update Diya! πŸ˜ƒ
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hnx for the update twinnyyy 😊