28th august written/video update

..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys,im back with todays update😃plz bear with my mistakes as i have a bad ear infection that really hurts me😭.Happy raksha bandhan to you all.Here is the update.Todays epi was quiete short because it was mainly performances😳-

The episode starts with jai and bani walking hand in hand towards the staircase to go down for the sangeet.Nattu and aditya are making sure the decorations are ok and they see jani and get very happy.Bani seeing them gets embarassed and leaves jai hand😳aditya said that they have been waiting for so long to see jani together hand in hand.Nattu asks aditya when you praise people why do they always blush looking at blushing janiDadi comes and tells bani she is looking very beautiful and dadi has planned a puja for bani during the wedding,bani asks dadi whether dadi has forgiven her and dadi says completely.

Hearing this jigs comes and says bani has been brought up by her parents very well.She knows how to change her colours so fast,marry rich guys make them mad after her and take all their money.She tells bani she has all the walia property and bussiness bani says it is all yours.Jigs tells her it is still legally yours.Jai hearing this comes and says that jigs should be ashamed and he will loose 1000 such properties for banis saath😳😳.

A woman is praising dadi's clothes saying she is looking totally different from everybody and standing out and she asks for the couple.Jigs tells her it looks like she is very eager to see the couple when jani walk down the stairs.The sangeet starst and nattu is the anchor.He says everyone in the family is very happy bani is back and everyone will perform on this grand occasion.Nattu says the performance will start by jani themselves.Music plays and jani slow dance looking at each other romantically,rashi is staring at ranveer who ignores her.

After the performance rashi sees ranveer looking at rano and goes to him and asks him to dance,he ignores her and comes towards rano who goes away from there.After that nattu announces the most happening copule aditya-jigs will dance and aditya teases jigs and dances.After that the life of the home the 4 children dance on tenu leke😳(this is the song im going to dance with jai on in jigna's wedding)after the performance atarva-krishna hug jani and varun hugs rano.Nattu announces veer choreographed the performance everyone looks at veer who is sad and alone.Then masi pops in and starts singing and dadi and aditya join in.

Pia tries to enter WM but the guards stop her telling her a private party is going on.But she pushes them and enters in.Rano sses her and asks the guards to go away.She tells pia she has crossed all her limits of shame when she came here.Pia says she feels bad for what she has done but has not come her to aploligise but to get her son veer back as she needs him and wants to start a new life.Rano tells her even if she is saying the truth because of her deeds no one will believe her when jai comes and throws pia out.Bani sees all this.Episode ends.

take care,

sanjana

highlight of the epi-jani dance

joke of the epi-pia saying she needs veer😆

jani thank u award of the day goes to nattu😳

Video By Judi
~kasamh Se 28th Aug Watch Online ~

Video By Sadaf45
Video 28th August--Watch Online
Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

judi thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear
sassy123456789 thumbnail
you made a mistake it is the 28th augest written update
hirisgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know what will happen bani will stop pia and pia will make drama of it.
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sassy123456789

you made a mistake it is the 28th augest written update

i know!!dam i realised now!its ok mamta di will edit it😳im sorry but my ear is killing me
Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sanjana!!! Im totally looking forward to a Jani dance? Were there bd's?
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx sanju 😳 .. not a bad epi.. it was all busy in d wedding preparations and dancing 😊 .. wat's wit pia.. actually wat's wit bani 😕 .. there better not be any 'change of heart' any time at all .. in regards of pia 😡 .. and i hope bani accepts veer 😳
*sweet-soni* thumbnail
thankz !! great job .. hope u ear infection thing gets better 😳 .. yeah jani danced jus can'twait to see the video !! 😃 😳
scifichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bani better not stop Jai from throwing Pia out of WM. If she does - then she has learned nothing in the last 5 years as well in the last 5 months about how evil Pia really is.
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update
how youre ear get better soon
now suddenly pia remmebers she has a son 😆