Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplyconfused thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
awwww neha soo sweet i was crying when angad was saying when i leave the world then i will be the happiest man... 😭 ....but it was awsome i sooooo wish that happens i would be jumping up and down!!!
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
omg, kash mayi ko akal itni akal aa jaye, to kyph will be like heaven and 1000000000000000000000000000000times more fun to watch, pls continueEdited by kool_gal - 18 years ago
x_Roxy_x thumbnail
i agree wit ya kool gal neha cont soon k
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow neha its amazing!!!! i really wish this happens in KYPH!!! but all i see is angad crying....n its sad....but ur fan-fics make me happy! so does this 1! n i would like to thank U for that....n plz continue soon!!! 👏
Angadzgirl thumbnail
wow.....that was very good...

~sweta~
neha9 thumbnail
thanks guys soooo glad u guys liked it! i will cont later today
cheen2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love Josh, I love Prithvi and most of alllllllll I LOVE ANGADDDD 😉 continue soon.
brownbarbie thumbnail
wow..uir story is soo good..u have to continue fast! 👏 cheers
angadrox thumbnail
plz cont faaaaasssssssssttttttttt
im waitin

angadrox
neha9 thumbnail
K: Angad, hum yaha kya kar raha hai.

A: Kripa, mera saath cholo tho sahi.

Kripa just follow Angad.

Finally Angad and Kripa are in the outhouse, Kripa's old room.

As Kripa looks around the place, she has a flash back to everything that has happened.

And she turns to Angad.

K: Anagd tum mujhko jaha kyun....

A: Putting his fingure on his lips, Sssshhhhhh.

As they both looks into each others eyes theres, a pain, a longing for each other.   

K: Im sorry Anagd.

A: Im sorry too.

Saything this Anagd and Kripa share a hug, holding each other tightly, making up for every hugs they could have shared in the past few months.

Finally they pull away.   

A: Kripa, i promis u, is baar main tumahara poora saath doga, haar kadam par, har moor par.

K: Anagd, pelha bhi tumna yahhe kha tha.

This hurts Kripa and Anagd starts to moves closer to Kripa as she moves backwards, there a naughtness in both there eyes, yet Kripa is scared cuz she dosent want to make the same mistake Again, As kripa moves towards the wall backwards, Anagd moves towards her, and finally Kripa hits the wall, Anagd slowly presses his body against Kripa's and one hand on the wall and the other one interlocking with Kripa's, as Angad moves his face closer to Kripa's, Angad very lightly kisses Kripa's cheeks, and Kripa is left dumbfounded.   Angad bends his neck and kisses Kripa's sholder and then her the side of her neck.

K: Angad.....

A: Putting his fore head agaist Kripa's as there eyes close, Ssshhh..... i have missed u soo much.

K: Angad.... main..... i......

A: You???

K: I love you.....

The words Ring in Angad's ears, the words that Anagd has been longing to hear from Kripa for such a long time, his heart sinks as he tughtly hugs Kripa's crying.

A: I'm sorry Kripa, i'm really sorry, meri wajha sa tumna aapna baacha khoya, meri wajha sa maina tumko khoya. Meri....

Before Anagd could cont Kripa pulls apart and puts her fingure on Anagd's lips.

K: Angad, maina nahie, HUMNA HUMARA baacha khoya. Aur tumna mujhe nahie humna ek doosra ko khoya.

And with this Anagd and Kripa share another long hug.

About 30 minutes from Now Anagd and Kripa are sitting on the sofa, Kripa agaist Anagd, and Angad arms around her, they sit there smiling, crying, laughing, getting angery at each other, and then hugging again saying sorry.