Fun Zone:~*~*Quiz Yourself~*~*

modishh thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
~~Welcome to the Fun Zone of Zaara~~

This Week's activity is called
QUIZ YOURSELF

I will post a question worth 5 points, all you have to do is answer it and post another question related to the serial Zaara.
If you answer it right, you get 5 points, However, if u fail to do so, u get minus 5. The person with the most points at the end will win.😊
So lets get going.
My question: Why did Zaara marry Amir.(5 points)
Now the next person has to answer my question and also has to ask another question related to the serial Zaara

~~Zaara Dev. Team~~
Edited by modishh - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WISH107 thumbnail
Zaara married Amir cuz she loves her selfish sister. and didnt wanted Amir's family to bring a "sautun" for Zeenat which might have ruined her life. so she married to Zeenat and this way the both sisters will be together and happy.

Why Amir's family wanted to Amir to marry someone else? this is my question now!
deshi2007 thumbnail
Amir's family wanted a heir...but Zeenat hadn't any child...so they decided to marry Amir...with someone else...!! 😊

Why...Zeenat's behavier is so rude...with Zaara...?? 😔

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cuz Gul and Ayesha instigated Zeenat against Zaara saying that Zaara is trying to steal her husband and Zeenat's sons rights(everyone thought that Zeenat was going to have a son)

why did Zaara switch khushi and Aman at birth?
deshi2007 thumbnail
for Zeenat's happiness Zaara...try to sacrifice everything...she loves her sister(but Zeenat doesn't)...Zeenat wanted to give birth a heir...she thought if she would failor to give birth a son...she would lost her position...after altrasono...she realized that...she would be give birth a daughter...after hearing that she got mad...after giving birth Zeenat's condition was too bad...in this condition if she had to know about daughter...her condition wopuld be danger...so Zaara made a decision to swich Aman with Khushi...!!

How did Sana...change...herself...??
She realized she was wrong and when Zaara let her stay in the house without telling or letting Amir's dad tell anyone the truth, she felt guilty. That was her life changing moment.

Why did Samar agree to work with Zeenat?
WISH107 thumbnail

Samar agreed to work with Zeenat cuz he wanted to get Zaara back somehow. so he decided to work with Zeenat this way she got divorce and he get to marry with Zaara.

How did Zaara find out about the truth of DNA report?
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
khushi wrote it down on a pad of paper. when amir divorced zaara. now my question:

how did zeenat get zaara to give her the cds of the dna repots?
sweet_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
zeenat framed zaara's dad for pirating cd's..and told zaara if she didnt give her the dna report which was on a cd..she would put zaara's dad in jail for a very long time, zaara didnt want that to happen and gave the cd to zeenat

my question: how did samar become chairperson of the company
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
zaara bought some shares(a few %'s)and so then Zaara had more rights to the company then Aamir's, then Zaara gives all Shares to Samar

How did khushi lose her voice?