Ridz n Anjali-not real sisters!

prishee thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I think Riddima and Anjali are not real sisters.Reasons:-

1.In Sanjivini Shashank had 2 kids,Anjali and one boy.😊

2.Anjali was at least 4 years old when Sanjivini went off air.πŸ˜›

3.When DMG started,they showed Shashank and Head Nurse talking to each other that it was a special day for both bcoz new interns were entering.But we all know that reason of Sashank's happiness is bcoz his daughters were entering Sanjivini.................Why head-nurse was happy?

Bcoz Ridz was her daughterπŸ˜›

Edited by prishee - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seal0 thumbnail
but its not exactly the sequence of sanjivani but they r just using the same plot ...well thats wat they say in articles
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That would be soo cool and it would explain why the head nurse gave water to Ridz in 1 of the episodes!!! πŸ˜‰
buttercup thumbnail
boy was not smriti's kid..it was someone else's and shashanks i remember..

but when the serial ended..smriti was pregnant for the second time..so i guess dats riddhima..

famy.kn thumbnail
well i am not sure cuz i did'nt see sanjivani till the end,i stopped cuz it got boring nd lost the taste
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly wondering about Anju's and Riddhi's relationship.... But as said it exactly isn't Sanjeevani's sequel, so may be Sashank's character name alone is maintained and not the character.......

But Shashu's phone call is mysterious... The ones he talks when Riddhi enters late and he is cooking and the one he gets when he cancels the outing with his daughters.

During the first call he did mention to the other end that Riddhima is back call you later... So it means the other end is not exactly his patient but some ont important... His wife who is seriously ill or Riddhima's mom, where Shashu adopted her for some reason or could be Juhi too 😳

Waise Juhi is there in DMG naa?????? 😊
radha_8 thumbnail
wht abt.........maybe Atul is his son tht u r talking abt.........thts why he always keeps calling him and maybe the head nurse's son is Atul.......wht say???/ could be possible.........
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: buttercup

boy was not smriti's kid..it was someone else's and shashanks i remember..

but when the serial ended..smriti was pregnant for the second time..so i guess dats riddhima..

i think he was smriti and shashank's...but he died bcuz shashank dint operate him as he was operatin sum other patient and the boy died and then they got divorced...πŸ˜ƒ

when the serial ended....Smriti was pregnant and a njali was about 5..then how cum Ridz is 1 yr yunger than Anju..thts nther blooper..i guess..or mayb there's a scret behind tht..😳

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont want Riddz to turn out adopted. That would be awful, because I really adore the bonding between her and Shashank. Although, something about the whole matter is fishy.
buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashish4Sujal

i think he was smriti and shashank's...but he died bcuz shashank dint operate him as he was operatin sum other patient and the boy died and then they got divorced...πŸ˜ƒ

when the serial ended....Smriti was pregnant and a njali was about 5..then how cum Ridz is 1 yr yunger than Anju..thts nther blooper..i guess..or mayb there's a scret behind tht..😳

oh yes now i remember..d boy died and they both had distance in between them coz of dat..

its been years it ended..so hardly remember πŸ˜†

but then she got pregnant..😳😳😳i think it ridzz...tho the age issue is still thr..