Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
oh hi ev1..
nice to c     shelly, bitu bro bak here...now be active here n chk the clu b daily..
btw hw r u all?
Lima also not chking the club...plz guyz post pix n articles related to ASH or any of the bachchans here..n then disscuss it here...thats wht this fc is for..itz not only for we ppl to chat n say hi hw r u..got it naa... 😊
indian888 thumbnail
ok kool komal

where is my party

and any info on jodha abkar

reasling on 12th oct πŸ˜›
indian888 thumbnail
larib nice siggies

and where is the siggy of ash πŸ˜‰
komalash thumbnail
Hi bro..where shall I give u ur party...cant find u anywhere...Jst got to c u here today...!

yes Jodha-Akbar is releasing on that day..I hope t doesnt postpone..!Cant wait.. 😳

Originally posted by: indian888

larib nice siggies

and where is the siggy of ash πŸ˜‰

Ash ki 4 siggies ready hain...
main kal tuk paste kardoongha
nahito phir KOMAL kaheghi k Main ASH k itna acha fan nahi hoonπŸ˜•
Hrithik, Aishwarya start dubbing for Jodha-Akbar
     By Subhash K. Jha, August 4, 2007 - 15:24 IST
     The determination to see Jodhaa-Akbar release on time is no longer unreal. Post-production work on Ashutosh Gowariker magnum opus is on full swing. The editing and dubbing are going on simultaneously.

Speaking exclusively to me Ashutosh says, "I'm currently editing the film in Mumbai. It's not an easy task."

Considering the canvas of the storytelling this could well be the director's toughest film yet.

"That isn't all. Aishwarya is shooting in Hyderabad. So she'll dub in that city. While Hrithik will dub in Mumbai" says Ashutosh.

On top of it there are dozens of other actors, big or small, whose dubbing has to be done under the strictest supervision to make sure that the Urdu dialogues are in place and the pronunciation is impeccable.

In fact, Hrithik and Aishwarya have been working doubly hard on their dialogues to live up to Ashutosh's exacting standards.
Karan's last Koffee with Ash-Abhi [/size/     

Karan Johar's celebrity chat show 'Koffee With Karan' has come to an end and to make its grand finale more special, Karan will have Bollywood's currently hot couple Abhishek and Aishwarya Bachchan.

He has also planned some Koffee awards like Best Rapidfire Contestant, Best Supporting Guest etc. These awards will be judged by Malaika Arora Khan, Cyrus Broacha, Rahul Bose, Rohit Bal and Karan himself to select best of the guests of this season.

Speaking about his future television project he informs that he is in talks with Sameer Nair about a variety show. He intends to start his film first and then he will get back to television.
cute doll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ nice i'll surely check that koffee
komalash thumbnail
Hi ev1..
Hw r u all doing?
The siggies for voting are on page 3..plz chk n vote for them..The last day to vote is Saturday....!

Yh mme too cant wait for the last KWK...but does any1 knw when is it going to be aired..?
hmm..
I don,t know bus KWK deekhti rhao

Ager pata chalegha to batadoongha πŸ˜‰