CID Forum Thumbnail CID

REACH TO CID - Discussion of the Week

SushaanManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello, CID fans..

Today's episode was really great.. just like regular CID..

Let's Talk about our Episode..

The magician Gayabi was really good too.. What did you thought about the characters.. What did you thought of  the CID people..

**Post all your comments about today's CID here...Please don't creat more Topics..**

I though at the end Daya was funny gayabi said sleepp n he actually follwed..

Are those real Magics?

! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i havent seen the eposide yet but once i see it then i will surely comment on it 😃
Ravi Patel thumbnail

I thought that this was suppossed to contact CID people...

But i will comment on your questions,,  It was really great eposide and that was really funny that daya fell asleep when that jaduger said so.  and it is also real i havent seen it happen but i heard from someone that it is really possible and they try to help people when they forgot something from their memory..   I was also wondering that why Muskan is acting wiered and taking all the work from other people just like she takes the words from that new girl. ðŸ˜¡  I didnt like that....

Also a question that why did they stopped posting CID SB they started it and just then that was the only one and then nothing from last 2 weeks i dont know whats going on.??????????

sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i thought the episode was great!
the characters were nice..but yea not muskaan...
c.i.d did a good job solving...but they gave out the mustery when gaybi was sneeking on them through the exit door..
it was great but i though it could've been better...
taimoorkhan thumbnail
the episode was really great yea muaskaan is becoming really mean with the new girl in cid
cid always solves each case in a good way and this case was good tooo
abhi was funny at the end