JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
After the episode was over, there was  a PRECAP which was really intresting..
  • Armaan is questioned by the Police who does not seem to have any answers.
  • Rids feels guilty for what she did to Armaan and tries to see Maya who is stopped by Anjali, tell her she ruined the reputation of Sanjivani and tell hers to get away from her patient.
  • Ridz is playing basketball with Armaan's friends when Armaan walks over, and they share a hate close up scene.
  • There is some lady admitted in hosp, ( I think it's Sunaina?) whose arm Armaan holds to check, while her mother refuses and Rids backs up Armaan stating he is a good doctor when he tells her, he does not need her help and She feels all guilty.
 So, I think it looks like a good week so far.😊 I think this will pave the way for Armaan & Ridz story somehwat.😳  What do you guys think?😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I just read it in the update someone posted, i missed the precap, thanks for the precap Jenny. It seems interesting, its indeed interesting to watch Armaan and Ridhima story 😳 😳 Monday's episode seems rocking cant wait.

Luv,

Shagun/JD
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I think you're right the current storyline will bring Armaan and Rids together.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Poor Riddz! It seems she has an apology week ahead of her. Imagine Riddz' small crestfallen baby face when Anjali shoos her away and Armaan basically tells her to get lost. Atul and Sapna will be the agony balm for our darling intern in the coming episodes, it seems.
cool_pooja thumbnail
Thanks for the Pre-Cap

Yes it seems intresting but i ab i want romance! 😆 I just cant wait for the romance parts actuallY! 😆
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup, cant wait for Monday's episode. Next week may mark armaan-ridz starting to become friends and actualy liking eachother 😳 😆

I think ridz will find out the truth and that it wasnt Armaan's fault at all, and ridz will save our Armaan from the police. But obviously Armaan will then HATE ridz for what she did to him 😕
komalsirwani thumbnail
ufff this is sad 😉 😆 😆 .......now they turn enemies kool hehehe 😆 seems like lots of drama nxt weekk.... 😉 😉 thx anyways
xChandnix thumbnail
Well, i'm just waiting for Monday's episode!! It should be good 😉
cool_pooja thumbnail
@ Angel.. Buh looking at the pre-cap armaan seems quite angry with Ridz.. So i doubt it wud mark thier frndship but it wud defintly mark their feelings! 😳
np-rox thumbnail
^^^ ur right....I think that this wld just help their relationship to grow.....

Want to see more of rids & armaan...

Thnx for the precap....