Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi guys, please visit the link below.. then read/reply. We would love to have your vote! It'll only take you a few seconds 😃

Comedy Ka Badshah Kaun? - Best Comedy Reality Show For You
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
ok guyz hold your hearts and breath caz u r going to get a serious heartattack now so get hold of yourselves the credit for the pics go to shahrukhkhan.org

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Mrs.Khan20 thumbnail
WoW hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Farry you warning didn't work 😳

I am fainting 😆

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Promo 3 of OSO

FLV Player can be downloaded from here
http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/flv-player

Link to MP3
http://www.speedyshare.com/542815193.html
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
AHHH!!! Those pics!! 😳

And as for his body, we saw that he had began toning it, cus in KANK, during the Where's the Party tonight song, when he takes off his shirt, you can see that he is starting to tone up! 😳
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
HOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my god fary u made my day i know i just woke up from slepping and saw the beatuful face of my shahrukh. thanks alot 😳
srklicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 what on earth was that(I mean shirtless SRK!!! Promo!!!!! I thought srk didn't had any bodyy..like in KWK or any interview it doesn't look like he had..OMG!!!!!!!!! Was it really srk in the video????? or am i dreaming??? but guys i just can't beleive how some people giving negative comments I mean look at his body he's looking so dreamy!!!!!!!! thats the first srk promo where i was looking at him only!!!!!! than music or dance 😆 I'm SO DEAD 😆 Now his body is 10/10 Perfect!!!! Guys i still couldn't beleive it's srk body 😆 how on earth he did it..i have to find his email and ask him this.... 😆

hahahhalol sabi di i am dead too blive me my mouth was wideh open untill the video ended 😳 and sabi di dont pay attention abou thoses stupit poeples's commants becouse they r joules 😡 becouse now shahrukh is a complet actor becouse he know ggot a sexy body . and sabi di its is our shahrukh ur not dreaming 😳
srklicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

AHHH!!! Those pics!! 😳

And as for his body, we saw that he had began toning it, cus in KANK, during the Where's the Party tonight song, when he takes off his shirt, you can see that he is starting to tone up! 😳

hoo yea meera btw lovee that scene from kank 😆