Reema_J thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello all SRK'ians and welcome to part eighteen of:

πŸ˜ƒ THE KINGDOM OF KOMPLETE KHAN-NESS! πŸ˜ƒ

The place to express your love, support and respect for King Khan! 😳

All fans are welcome! πŸ˜‰

(Sorry about the delay... )!

TO JOIN:  Simply introduce yourself and tell us what you 'most' adore about Shahrukh!

MEMBERS LIST:

srk_preity_kajo (Zaara)

doly_455 (Doly)

amna_malik (Amna)

lilyrose (Ambreen)

teen_indiausa (Pari)

sweet_kp (Khair)

Reema_J (Reema)

Niya

Mink's Pink

diyafan

Tansha

ayeshag

tangina r (Tang)

~rahul ki rani~ (Dayeeta)

vinit_fan

ani11 (Anita)

blue rose (Ayesha)

indiandoll89 (Meera)

coolgirl249

white rose (Uzi)

sus143 (Suzi)

nandipandi15

jenny1000

~Roses_95~

Affi

kyph03

maro.afg

fariha17

laney

Muqualp

jassie_17

coolsonu

sidsk

prajakta567

mehroo123

Gujji_babe

tiya1

bubblezz (Shelly)

Fashion_2005 (Sabeena)

Melvee

*kuch na kaho*

bollyfan

pakiza_srk

love srk

ruqia

fizzwizz

bollycrazy

*simran*

luvneet

bewafa (Ena)

4evaemmi2

Ms.Chandni

xmuqix

adorablegurl

the_charm (Ghungroo)

I luv Shamit (Anna)

remizrulz (Priyaa)

*jaanu* (Nilam)

srk_biggest_fan

paki_gal420

GIU*SRK*

I_luv_srk (Sia)

Cutiepie Rani

violence_peace

divyalrl

Candylover

**Sundas_Sui**

Sprincess

nyle

farislove

~Aaina~

ANY NEW MEMBERS NOT ON THE LIST?!

Please PM me and let me know to add you!

CURRENT EVENTS:

DOTW (Discussion of the Week) - We will have weekly discussions on different topics and/or issues regarding Shah Rukh Khan.  There will not be any prizes/awards based on this segment; it is now just a participation discussion! 😊  

This week's discussion question:  

Well, it's pretty short this time around, basically just tell us what you thought of Chak de India (if you've seen it)! πŸ˜‰ Try to give us details but be careful about what you spill and what you don't, some of us members may not have seen the movie yet so just be careful... ! πŸ˜³

COTW (Contest of the Week) - Details will be posted in the next post! πŸ˜‰

Games - Chak de OR Chak de Phatte?! πŸ˜‰

In this game, members will post anything about SRK or anything remotely related to him... the next member will either say Chak de (as in get rid of it, it was okay, etc.) OR they'll say Chak de Phatte (as in fabulous, outstanding, etc.)! Get it?! πŸ˜›

Here's an example:

Member 1: SRK in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?!

Member 2: Chak de Phatte!!

Member 2: SRK's smoking habit?!

Member 3: Chak de!!

And then Member 3 will post the next and so on... πŸ˜ƒ

(Continue game from last part...)

**Any other games in mind... PM me and let me know and we can change it up!** πŸ˜ƒ

MOM (Member of the Month) We have been selecting MOM's for our club based on participation and activeness in the club! 

Current MOM (September): Will update soon!

PARTYComin' soon!

*NOTE: If you are posting articles, photographs, etc., please make sure that another member has not already posted the same material! Sometimes there are repeats!  It's only natural to not realize or notice, but if and when you do... please kindly edit your post! 😊

Edited by Reema_J - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reema_J thumbnail

SONG CONTEST!

I will be giving you verses of songs from SRK's movies (this means, the song was not necessarily picturized on SRK, but SRK was in some way a part of the movie... whether it be a special appearance or a full-on lead role)!

What you'll need to do:

*Guess which movie the clue is from AND exactly which song it is from that movie!

*You will PM me your answers (the movie title AND at least one to two lines from the beginning of the song) for all 10 clues!
-Please make sure you title the PM as SRK Contest or something along those lines so I know what it is for!

*BONUS: If the song listed is not picturized on SRK, provide me the name(s) of the actor/actress that the song was pictrized on!

*This contest will be point-based:

-For every correct movie title you will get 5 points!
-For every correct line(s) from the song, you will get 5 points!
-For every correct bonus response, you will get 5 points!

**There will be a total of 3 bonus questions!**

Therefore, your maximum score can be 115 points!

And... of course, the members with the highest scores win!

THE CLUES:

Clue 1:

Main to anjaan thi, yun bhi hoga kabhi
Pyaar barse gaa yun toot ke
Sach yeh ikraar hai, sach yehi pyaar hai
Baaki bandhan hain sab jhoot ke...

Clue 2:

Nahin yaad kabse, magar main hoon jabse
Mere dil mein teri, mohabbat hai tabse
Main shayar hoon tera, tu meri ghazal hai
Badi bekaraari, mujhe aaj kal hai...

Clue 3:

Umr bhar so na sakenge, kisi ke ho na sakenge
Ajnabee tum ho jao, ghair hum ho na sakenge
Kisi begaane ki khaatir, tumne apno ko bhulaa diya...

Clue 4:

Main, doobi hoon tere deewanepan mein
Na hai karaar ek lamha yaar
Shola sa hai dhadkan mein
Kyun, dard sa hai mere mann mein
Tu hai sukoon, tu hai junoon
Rehna hai tere daman mein...

Clue 5:

Dard ka tere ehsaas raha hai
Tera ehsaas mere paas raha hai
Ek tujhe bas meri lagan thi
Baat yeh der se, samajh mein hai aayi

Clue 6:

Jo tum ho aa gaye, to sapne chaa gaye
Jo tmum ho meherbaan, to rut hai jawaan
Jo hum hain mil gaye, to gul hain khil gaye
Jo hum tum hain yahaan, to mehaka samaa...

Clue 7:

Dil se lagaa kar ke rakha hai ab tak
Resham ka tera rumaal
Aage kahoon kya jaaneman
Aa dekh jaa mera haal
Aa bhi jaa, ab jaane jaan...

Clue 8:

Ched doon main kabhi pyaar se to tang hoti hai
Chod doon rooth ke to bhi to jung hoti hai
Ched doon main kabhi pyaar se to tang hoti hai
Khaama khaa choom loon to bhi to jung hoti hai
Zindagi, aankhon ki aayat hai
Zindagi aankhon mein rakhi hai...

Clue 9:

Lo jeet gaye tum humse, hum haar gaye is dil se
Aaya hai aaj labon pe, yeh pyaar badi mushkil se
Is pyaar mein humko pagal na kar chod na...

Clue 10:

Teri baaton mein yeh, ek shararat si hai
Mere honton pe yeh, ek shikayat si hai
Teri aankhon ko aankhon se, chum ne hum lage
Tujhko baahon mein le lekar jhum ne hum lage...

DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ANSWERS:

August 31, 2007!

C'mon members... please participate! If you've alrady sent me your entry but would like to edit and try again since you still have time, you are more than welcome to do so!

I know that some are tough but think outside the box, there are many ways to help you find the song! πŸ˜‰

Edited by Reema_J - 16 years ago
Reema_J thumbnail
I'll start the game off again!

*SRK on Koffee with Karan again next week?! 😳
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to all us amazing SRK ians!!! πŸ‘

Thanks Reemadi for opening part 18!!! πŸ‘
Reema_J thumbnail
Congrats to you as well Meera, and you're welcome! πŸ˜›
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
woooooooow congrates to all srkian πŸ‘ . thanks so much reema di for opening part 18 thanks alot 😳
srklicious thumbnail
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is to be reborn.

The cat is finally out of the bag, Farah Khan has finally revealed the synopsis of her new film Om Shanti Om, and it is not a remake.

Rumours going around the media were that Farah Khan was going to base the film on the remake of classic hit Karz, which starred Rishi Kapoor.

But Farah has said that the film is defiantly not a remake but it has similarities with Karz.

The film is set during the 70's and the present. Shah Rukh Khan plays a character who dies during the 70s but is reborn soon after, and starts to remember his previous life when he reached his adult age. In Karz, Rishi Kapoor's character was also reincarnated.

That is as far as Farah Khan has gone, but we here at radiosargam.com can reveal a little more, about the actual story of the film. We were the first to reveal the story of Veer-Zaara, upsetting Yash Raj Films, and we can now reveal the story to this Farah Khan film also.

The story is a mix of Hrithik Roshan's Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai, Rishi Kapoor's Karz, and the Nicole Kidman starrer Birth.

The story begins in the 70s where Shah Rukh Khan's character falls in love with a beautiful young girl (played by newcomer Deepika Padukone). However, certain incidents take place, and Shah Rukh Khan is murdered.

He is immediately reborn, and as soon as he reaches adulthood, goes in search of the girl that he left behind in the 70s. The only problem is that his love is now in her golden age and there is a huge age difference.

Will both overcome that?

Will Shah Rukh be able to avenge his death?

Will both lovers be able to live together?

That is the premise of this film.

RadioSargam
srklicious thumbnail

I don't look at SRK as my friend, says KJO

Ace director Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan go back a long way. Their friendship goes back to the days of Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge – a movie on which Karan Johar was an assistant director to Aditya Chopra. But Karan says even after so many years he can't look at King Khan as his friend.

"I am Gauri's friend… I have always maintained that Shah Rukh Khan is not my friend but like an elder brother. Whenever he comes into the room I stand up, I never talk to him casually like I would with a friend. You know we don't share that back slapping two friends relationship… I don't look at him as a friend at all," says Johar, "He has taken my dad's place in my life. Although he may be just 7 years older than me I really look up to him immensely. There is too much respect and reverence."

Present at the success party of Anupama Chopra's book, King of Bollywood, Johar says that he was sure of the success currently being enjoyed by the book right at the very beginning. "This book only tells you things you don't know about Shah Rukh. I had the privilege of reading the first twenty pages when Anupama had just started writing the book. And what she does is not only talk about the fraternity vis--vis Shah Rukh Khan but she also talks about Shah Rukh the man, the father, the husband, the son, the son-in-law. I think all those facts that you wouldn't find in any book, interview and website," says Karan, "I mean even if you google these facts you won't find anything!"
</>
SRK has been working on his autobiography for sometime now and Karan is amongst the handful of people who have got access to Shah Rukh's writing. "I have had the pleasure and opportunity to read a few of the chapters of that book and I remember reading one particular chapter and almost breaking down because he wrote it so fantastically. His book is special because it is coming from a very personal space and I think the day the book does come out it will be a very special thing for everyone because what that book will have is something obviously no one else will be able to capture. Everything in that book will be from his gut. It will be the true and real and the most in-depth and close you can get to Shah Rukh," says Johar.

He adds that he hopes one day he can capture his friend's life on camera. "His love story with Gauri is almost like DDLJ itself. I always feel that one day I would like to make a romantic love story which will be based on Shah Rukh and Gauri's story," says the filmmaker, "They have the most beautiful love story… his life has everything! There is drama, emotions, humour, pain, sorrow, happiness."

Speaking about Khan, Karan adds that for him SRK has all the makings to be a great man behind the camera. "He is a great writer and I'm telling you that one day he will be an even greater director and writer than an actor than he is today. He is a superb writer – there is drama, emotions, humour. He is just a complete writer. And that's why I say that he will make a great filmmaker one day because if you can write this well then you can execute it!"

srklicious thumbnail

Larger than life Shah Rukh and his biography

When it comes to Shah Rukh, no other term than Larger-than-life is suitable for him. The King Khan is elated at his film Chak De's immense success but he is even more humbled at the release of his biography 'King of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan and the Seductive World of Indian Cinema' by Anupama Chopra.

The book has sold more than 10,000 copies in mere 10 days! Wooph… no one apart from SRK can put such a spell on public. So who all are planning to buy the book guys???

srklicious thumbnail
video of SRK and fhara khan on "Exposing" in OSO:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YyMA_ZKFR44