23rd Aug. finally Sameer falls for Janki

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode begins with Janki disturbing Sameer to get up at midnight. Where as Sameer in a sleep replies, Mar Dalunga. Janki shocked and bugs him more saying tum sapne mein bhi  kisi ko marne hi baat karte ho. Wake up.  Sameer gets up irritated and walks away, then Janki becomes upset and There the whole room is lighten up with lights of candle. Janki is surprised and gets up, Sameer comes with open arms, Janki runs and hugs him. Janki asks so u knew it. Sameer says how can I forget it. And wishes happy birthday. And comes even more closer to her. About to kiss, and dheer jalna playing in background. And when he is very close. The windows of room open up. There we see 4 khambaas (Kabab mein haddi.) Bindiyaan, Rohit Mahesh and Manjeet.  They all enter the room and wishes Janki. Gives gifts. Janki is happy and hugs everyone. 3 brothers hug each other. And finally rest 2 decides to leave. And they all go. Sameer gets more romantic. And says I know u want this house as our own, but something for urself. And Janki flashbacks and says I know u r going to give me some surprise as jiju Varun said. So she is happy. And says I only want your love. And your trust. As trust is root of this relationship. (False, lie was foundation of your story,)  Please do not ever break that. Sameer hugs her and says I am sorry but am lieing to you even now, in his mind.  And both are on bed, janki completely around sameer, and sameer says I am sorry, you are very innocent. I cannot tell you the truth now, but can't hide it either. As we are husband and wife, I will tell u whole truth tomorrow, and says no its your birthday. But day after that.  👏  

In morning:

Near house mandir:

Janki and sameer praying to god. Both share some moments and MB comes and sings Happy birthday to janki. Janki blushes. And Pratapjee comes with varun to house. And wish Janki many many happy returns Sunan comes with bundi (Food yellow in colour and very popular sweet, it has small pieces) and says each piece represent   a family member, and only bahu can keep one family together, so you need to make it. So they teach janki and janki does the work.

Pratapjee and Gheewla goes to dinning table, where varun and sameer looks at each other very jealously. And everyone else are really happy and they hug each other. And happily sit for breakfast. Gopu asks Pratapjee was he comfortable in this small house. So he replies with so much love this small house was like mahal. (Palace). And Pratapjee gets a call, and he attends it. Koki sees the sameerr and varun looking at each other like eneies and wonders whats wrong. Pratapjee (PJ) comes and says today on this special day of my daughter's birthday we have just got a project. So I have  decided to give this project to my son in law. Koki is smiling. And PJ  sits with varun and smiles and puts hand on his back and says I am sure u agree that sameer will handle this project. (Popat.) And varun just smiles and rest gheewala family is happy and congratulates sameer. But koki smiles seeing varun angry. And varun in mind says you are making the thief the watchman. And looks at sameer who is from one hand holding janki's hand. So that no one seees that. Janki is stuggling to take the hand. Varun sees and smiles. Sameer on other side show him glass and smiles at him. Varun gets up and Koki sees and says so here I have a chance. And follows him.

Varun in room sees the video and is happy. He says today on your birthday I will show you true colors of your husband that also throught his CD, so that u will hate him. And so will PJ and He will get the project. Takes the CD in hand and says this is it. This will break all relatoion ship. Koki is hearing it from outside and sees where he keeps the CD. But b4 he keeps CD in He writes on CD:

To janki, HB, Love sameer. And drws smiling face.

He leaves and Koki enters and gets the CD. She says this CD is not ment for Janki but for herself, now I will get some words to taunt Indu. Who praise his son so much. And show down her Dady (She is so childish man.) And now I will also show her, she hides CD behind the back and goes down, Indu comes from froint and is shocked to see Koki behaving like that. And says what are u doing. And Koki says nothing. Indu says what kind of exercise is this. (When did she said that)  and asks what is she hiding. Koki says I never hide, and goes hiding the Cd seeing at Indu and dashes with bhavana from back. And CD flies down. TM are shocked.    

So finally we see Sameer has fallen for Janki,.👏
👏👏👏         The day which I was eagerly waiting for.👏👏👏. Finally was here.

One more unfortunate news. I will not be avle to do updates next week, due to my exams i will join you all back after 31st august. that is after next week. If daisy or Jania can take care of updates. 2 Indian updators Kate and Me have exams. So need help Please try your best. Daisy Please help me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks Sejal, Finally Sameer falls for Janki 😛

PS. Dont Wrry about the updates, i wil PM Daisy and if she could do them 😳

-Ami- thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sejal!
Awww Sameer finally falls for Janki..
And don't worry abou the updates..😳
daisyUSA thumbnail
Thanks for wonderful update & sure buddy don't worry about update.

All the best for exams to you & Kate & hope u guys come out with flying colors.
tjay-z thumbnail
nice update.it's gud he loves janki now 😳
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks sejal...good luck with ur exams...u will be missed
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Koki is sooo witchy!!! 😡

insha_laila thumbnail
thanks for update.
And all the best for ur exams. 👍🏼
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanx for wishing for our exams
Facility thumbnail
Thank you for the update. You have exams and still want to ensure that we get our updates. Soooo Sweet. Best of luck.