TM- Three Maharains

Sunan- Sunananda
Gopu – Gkaka
MB- Meethi baa

Non ghewala:

Vr- Varun
DD- Dwarka Das.
Dr.- Docter.

In the house. Gopu is reasoning why should he bring back TM. First Gopu disagree. But MB orders them more. Finally Sunan assures her she will do what MB wants. And Sunan orders TB to follow and goes to TM.

Sunan reminds them of their rules. And says I hope you have changed yourself. And welcomes them in. TM enters in. And Their hubbies are still upset with them. Ko starts to convince Kn. But he initially disagree same with bh and id. But their sons sm, mh, rh, comes and makes them one, I mean unite them. And everyone is happy. And goes inside. Rest TB and Sunan, gopu and MB are happy.

At night time TB asks MB do you really thing TM are changed? MB says Can tail of dog become straight (Kutte ki dhum tedhi hi rahti hai are exact words.) Bn seems upset and in irritation so why did you forgive them so easily. I mean you should have let them stay outside (This was really funny) 😆 They would have beeter understood. Bn realizes something too much, so she says I mean just like that. MB says its just that they had acted to ask forgivness and I had acted to forgive them. TB are shocked. And TB asks what do you mean. MB answers it just that I trust you all so much that I can take that risk. I hope I am not wrong, you will not break my trust. TB assures her never.

So in morning.

In kitchen. Bn sees TM heading to kitchen and signs the coming of TM and says hope you remember what MB said. Other two says yes. TM come in kitchen ID starts,

Id: Janki please make me something to eat.

Jn: Mj I hope you remember what to do as Gopu said.

Mj:yes I do.

Bn looking and giggling

Ko: Mj make me halwa

Mj: Are you making that for MB

Ko shocked.

And holds Mj and says to stay in limit.

Bn interrupts and says we even have make rice for gopu no? Mj says yes and feels relived.

Bh:Bn please make me lassi

Bn: Jn hope this much rice is enough for lunch.

TM are frustrated and leaves.

TB says I hope we are right. Bn assures them is not us , but MB. She knows them better.

And TM are in hall. They see MB coming and ko starts so this is the one who might have changed our TB. Otherwise our TB do not have so much guts (You still don't know? Let me remind TB had guts to and stay with other family emeber during batwara.) Ko says now I will teach her lesson. Let her come this side. Ko says she will get angry and then we wil question her. Bn comes and hears all this. Ko boosts it was me who had stopped my dady to stop the bid and do daya on them, otherwise…./ Ko says now see how this old women will answer back and then we tell her we who? (We still don't know are mammals or reptile? Plese tell us) Instead MB sits on sofa and prays. TM stunned other two smiles and leaves. Even Ko leaves frustrated. Bn smile and move in.

Bh is angry and Bn comes and tries to convinenece her. She smiles and thinks what to do next. She goes to bh and says she is compeeled to do this and asks forgiveness. Its just that she will act as connector between TB and TM. Bh seems convinced and encourages her. Bn hugs her and smiles.

There TM are upset.

Now in Id Mn room.

Mn is looking at computer and he finds the increasment of 12% in And calls jn who is passing by. Id is just looking and seems jealous. And shows her. Jn congratulates him. Mn says there was some bad shadow on him, which had moved away for awhile and he has profit now, signing at Id. Jn smiles. Id shocked.

In angan.

Mh comes and says no papaji Mj has mgic in hands and praises Mj. While Ko is just watching him do the same. And is jealous.

In hr and Bh room:

Hr is preparing for some Puja. He says some buri tala(Bad spirit) Had come to house.Maybe after ghar pravesh its back. And puja is protect the house from that. Bn thinks my MIL (Mother in alw) Is fool. And she has to do something. And Purposely asks Hr about spirit. Hr indirectly (he says its for sure not you and rh and I am doing puja, so who?????)says Bh and Bh is like what. And starts crying, Bn watching and smiling.

In one room Sm is thinking now we still have to pay money, while Mh and Rh are counting money. And they have some money. Rh asks for same to Sm, who says I will tell you in two days. I think I have enough. (in mind). Rh and Mh says ok. Gopu comes and says you have saved hpuse but only way. TB comes and assues Gopu. Rh says we already have so much money. And sm will tell us soon. So ot to worry. TB consoles hima nd says or else will complain to Dr. And Gopu goes saying I have full trust in you. Sm thinks I will not let this trust of your break.

Ko thinks I will not let you win this deck (bazi.) Sm decides he will win at any cost.

Next Day in office. Sm in thoughts. Saxena comes. And says this is 3 crore conighnment which needs to to be submitted by tommorw. And it needs his sign. Sm says I am bzy and leave and go, as he goes. Sm takes files and reflects his words. And signs it. And immidietly goes out changing his walk. Vr sees and is shocked and wonders whats matter.

Outside Sm is doing something illegeal. And Jn is trying his phone but he does not pick up. There she decides to her jiju, vr. So she does. Vr, assusres he will go and find out right now and not to worry. And smiles I gues I will find out secreat today itself. And he sees the truck which were suppose to go tomorrow goes right then. So he is confused and Sm goes somewhere, and Vr follows. And he sees sm putting fire in godown and he captures in the scene on handy camb.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
I hope Sameer gets out of it!Thanx 4 the update!
raniteredilki thumbnail
thxx for update but can u please stop using short forms
its really hard to get the story
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks Sej, hope sameer gets out of trouble 😛

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx alotttt but the short forms are really making thing confusing so can you plz use then alittle less.
-Ami- thumbnail

Thanks for the update Sejal!
Hope Sameer gets out of trouble soon..

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks sejal...this is notgood news for sameer