.::JS Dialogue Writing Contest Voting::.

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone🤗🤗

First of all thanks to all the members who took out their time & participated in Jatin Shah's Birthday Celebration Dialogue Writing Contest.

Below are the Rules for Voting.

1) You can vote for entry each for Adi Mathili & Raunak Kasturi.

2) You cannot vote for your own entry.

3) Don't create Multiple ID's to vote for your entry. If anyone found doing cheating then your entry will be disqualified.

4) The last day of voting is Saturday 25th August 12 pm IST.

ADI MATHILI

Entry # 1

Adi-Methili are married. Methili married adi when pranay divorced her and broke off all the relationships from her. In order to give Pranay's child a father's name, she married adi, who loved her a lot.

Adi and Mathili are sitting on the beach. Mathili is thinking how much now adi means to her. She doesnt know how to tell him. Suddenly, adi grabs her and takes her in his arms and throws her in the beach water. Mathili falls in the water and gets all wet.

Mathili:Adi ab tum ruku.

Adi starts running on the beach with Mathili behind him, laughing. She splashes water on him and he grabs her and puts sand on her whole face. Now mathili is furious.

Mathili: Adi!!!

She pushes aditya in the water... Seeing him full wet, she bursts out laughing...

Mathili: Hahaha.. Isee kehte hain revenge!!

Adi grabs her hand and pulls her on top of him...

Adi: Yeh revenge kaise laga...

Mathili: Bahut bora.. ab chodo mujhe..

Adi has his hands around her waist and he tightens his grip.

Adi: Nahi chodo ga... Kabhi nahi.. Kya karooge??

Mathili: Acha mat chodna.

And saying this, she wrapped her arms around him.

Entry # 2

Adi: Mama keh rahi thi ki mujhe shaadi kar leni chaiye.

Methili: Mayuri aunty ne mujhe bhi bataya. Aur isi ke bare mein mujhe tumse baat karni hai.

Adi: to kaho mein kise shaadi karun

Methili: Mujhe kyaa pata? Badi maa kehti hai shaadi usise kari chaiye jo tumhe pasand ho. Agar pyaar sacha ho to who zaroor milte hai. So batao tumhe kaun pasand hai?

(Adi stops walking and Methili continues to walk and adi looks at her from behind and)

Adi: Mujhe to tumhi pasand ho.

Methili: To thik hai mujhse hi shaadi……………

(Methili shocked and looks behind at adi with tears

Adi walks to her and bends on his knees :)

Adi: I really love. Can u forget pranay, who never loved you and marry me.

Methili: (stuneed and in tears) Yes.

Adi gets up and both hug each other.

Entry # 3

Adi calls Mets and invite her at his birthday party

Adi:Kal mera b'day hai, and I m throwing a party aur tum a rahi ho, aur haan meray liye koi gift laney ki zaroorat nahi.

Mats:Kaisi bacho jaisi baatein kar rahay ho, acha batao kya chahiye tumhein?

Adi:Woh ju meray paas nahi hai.

Mats:Aur tumharay paas kya nahi hai?

Adi:Woh jo tumharay paas hai.

Mats:Kya matlab?

Adi:kal jab tum aaogi na agar tumhara gift who nahi hua jo mujhay chahiye,tu phir
main jo mango ga danay padega.

Mats:Laken…….

Adi:Kal shaam ko 8 baje bye.

Next day, Mats go into the party but find nobody at the hall, Adi comes, she says:

Mats:Aur loog kahan hain????

Adi:AAjayengay(Adi says meaningfully) tum mere saath aao.

She goes with him,he brings her into a room where all the dinner table and everything is set along with his B'day cake he told her to sit down on a chair , they both sit in front of each other. Adi looks at Mats, and she lower down her eyesAdi says pata nahi baki loog kab aayengay, I want to cut my cake, he cuts the cake and Mats wishes him happy b'day they both feed each other .

Mats:Yeh tumhara gift, she hand him over a box, he opens it and it is framed picture of him of college days with Mats they were both taking a trophy.

Adi smiles and says "great" laken yeh woh gift nahi jo mujhe chahiye, aur ab tumhein who dena padega jo mujhe chahiye

Mats says:kya chahiye?????

Adi:(Looking into her eyes says)"Tum"

Mats is in shock"Adi"

Adi:I love you Matheli and I mean it. main tumsay shadi karna chahta hoon, will you marry me???? yehi hai mera gift, dogi mujhay????

Mats says:De do diya.

Adi stares at her

Mats says:Jab tak shadi nahi hojati tab tak tumhein photo say hi kaam chalana padega.
She smiles.

Adi :Laken….then he says looking quite unbelievingly at her, she smiles

Mats:I love you too Adi.

Adi comes stands up from his chair and come to her and asks may I have the honor of this dance with you she takes his hand and they both dance.

Entry # 4

All the family members have gone to attend party but Maithali stays back as she is not well. Maithali is in her room when Adi enters.

Adi:Can I come in?

Mats:You didn't go to party

Adi: I was but then thought you will feel all alone so I decided to stay back to give you company so that you don't get bored.

Maithali looks at Adi with a sweet smile while Adi is making faces trying to avoid to see Maithali.

Adi:Ok you were not well so I thought I came…. to meet you. What are you looking at?

Mats:I am looking are you the same Adi who use to fight with me & was always upto some mischief. You were so proudy, thought too much of yourself.

Adi:So this is what you thought about me & how nice of you to say hose lovely things to me.

Mats:Ya actually what's my fault you were like that only. Ok you tell me what was your opinion about me.

Adi:About you are you sure you want to hear it? You don't get angry na?

Mats:I won't. Ok if you had to describe me in one word or line then what will you say.

Adi:Hmmm……….in one word or line 'Talk a lot not letting others speak'

Mats:You mean I talk a lot ok I am going.

Maithali is about to leave when Adi holds her hand.

Adi:You didn't listen to entire thing yet. You talk a lot not letting others to speak but I love listening to whatever you say. When you smile it seems as if the entire universe smiles. Any one will sacrifice his life on one smile of yours. I myself will.

Adi & Maithali are lost in each other eyes when suddenly Adi starts laughing.

Adi:See I can say romantic lines so well.

Mats:Adi you will never change. I m going to kitchen to make some tea, do you want it.

Adi:You sit I will make tea.

Adi comes back after 10 min with two cups of tea.

Adi:Here you go.

Maithali takes a sip.

Adi:How is it.

Mats:Did you made this?

Adi:Ya is anything wrong with it

Mats:No I asked because really nice. I never knew you make such a good tea.

Adi:Thanks. Well its ok you know at times people fail to understand talented people.

Mats:Oh really. You may be best at tea making but you can't deny that I am best at carom.

Adi:That's because you have never played against me. I challenge you play against me.

Mats:Ok.

The carom game starts. Maithali wins & is extremely happy. Ad is just staring at her.

Mats: Vikram Aditya Mehra never under estimate anyone.

The family members have returned back from the party.

Maithali is talking to Pragati & tell her how she won the carom game against Adi but is shocked when Pragati tells her that Adi is a champion in Carom. In night, Maithali goes to meet Adi to finds answer to her question.

Mats:Why did you lose the game.

Adi:What are you talking about.

Mats:You very well know what I am talking about. You didn't answer my question yet.

Adi:If I would have won this game I would have not been able to see that smile of happiness on your face when you won the game. For that one smile I am ready to lose such games. Now, its too late & I think you should go & sleep.

Maithali has tears filled in her eyes.

Mats:You are very nice person.

Adi:That I am. Now go & sleep like a nice girl.

Mats:Good night.

Maithali leaves the room. Adi smiles.

Adi:I don't think i will be able to sleep tonight.

RAUNAK KASTURI

Entry # 1

Raunak:What are your plans for today?

Kasturi:Nothing special, why?

Raunak:My friend has come to India after years. He has kept a party at his place & invited us. So wanted to ask if you are free we can….

Kasturi:I will come with you Sir.

Raunak & Kasturi dressed in white reach beach.

Kasturi:You said we are going to your friend's party but no one is here.

Raunak:I had lied earlier. I have a surprise for you.

Kasturi:Surprise, what surprise?

Raunak:For that you will have to close your eyes.

Kasturi:But…

Raunak:Do you trust me?

Kasturi:Yes.

Raunak & Kasturi smile at each other. Raunak puts hands on Kasturi's eyes & takes her in the middle where there is a table kept decorated with candles. Raunak opens her eyes. Kasturi is quite surprised.

Kasturi:This is so beautiful.

Raunak:You know Kasturi whenever I use to feel alone I use to go & use to come to the beach side. In the sound of waves all my worried use to get washed off. These waves has so much depth in it that it can swallow everyone's worries within itself.

Kasturi:You love her don't you?

Raunak looks at Kasturi.

Raunak:I loved Shivani a lot but she is my past now. You know Kasturi base of our relationship has always been trust & understanding. Initially we didn't knew each other that well but slowly we got to know each other. There were things I couldn't even use to say to my self but I could pour my heart out in front of you. You hold a very special place in my life.

Kasturi's eyes are filled with tears. Raunak smiles.

Raunak:If anyone sees you now like this then they will kill me for making such a beautiful wife cry.

Kasturi laughs.

Kasturi:Why are you so nice?

Raunak:Because I have got a very caring girl like you as my life partner. Can I have the pleasure of dancing with the lovely lady.

'Kabhi Dil Ke Kareeb Tumhe Mere Naseeb Yu Layenge Socha Na Tha' the title track of Socha Na Tha starts playing. Raunak & Kasturi dance. After dance they both on beach side.

Kasturi:You know when i was a kid Bauji & Maa use to bring we three sisters to beach on weekend. We use to play have a good time. We use to make sand house. I, Tanu & Navneet use to run in water even after Maa telling is not to do so & use to land up with cold as a result of this.

Raunak is looking at Kasturi with a smile on his face when she notices this & asks him the reason.

Raunak:I thought you must have been a very quite girl as a kid but you totally shocked me with all those things you said now.

Kasturi:Whats so shocking. Don't tell me you were not notorious in childhood times.

Raunak:Honestly i was a bit. Once I had put glue in my teacher's chair but I went scot free.

Kasturi:You were more notorious than me.

Raunak & Kasturi laugh.

Kasturi goes in water. Raunak calls her out saying she will get cold but she wants to capture those waves in her arms. Raunak comes near her.

Raunak:You will catch cold & Kaushalya Maa will not come to give you medicine.

Kasturi:But you can?

Raunak is lost in Kasturi. She takes advantage & splashes water on his face & runs. Raunak runs behind her & both fall in water. Both are completely drenched in water. They come back home. Nandini sees them al wet & asks them. Kasturi blushes & goes inside & Raunak also leaves giving an excuse while Nandini smiles.

In room, Raunak & Kasturi are lied on bed facing opposite sides, thinking about whatever happened today & smiling to themselves. Both turn around at same time & are surprised. Both again turn back facing each others back & try to control their laugh.

Entry # 2

Ronak take Kasturi to a house, her eyes were closed she says.

K:yeh hum kahan aye hai Ronak?

R:Abhi pata chal jayega(smiles) than he takes kasturi into that beautiful house,
R:Jab tak main na kaho apni ankhen mat kholna.

K:OK, than Ronak takes Kasturi's hand and takes her

into the house than he brings her into the garden and says:

R:Betho, (she sits down , it is a beautiful cradle decorated with red roses )

Kasturi's eyes are still closed,

K;Ronak, aap kahan hain,(she opens her eyes, Ronak is no where) and amazingly see everything around her decorated with roses, and the beautiful cradle she is sitting on
she roam around in all the ground happily and says Ronak and again sits down
on the cradle,she says:

K:Yeh jhola tu bilkul waisa he hai jaisa bauji nay meray liye banaya tha laken Ronak ko kaisey……

Ronak comes from behind and says tu kaisa laha mera surpirse(she smiles and turn around Ronak smiles too)

K:Ronak yeh sab apne…..

R:Kasturi yeh meri zindagi ka sabse khaas din hai aur yeh din meri zindagi main tumhari wajah say aya hai aur tum meray liye bahut khaas hoo,

K:Laken yeh sab apne….

R:Kuch khaas nahi bus mainey maa ko(Kasturi's mother) say baat ki aur unsay poocha kay tumharay bachpan ki sabsay pyaari yaad konsi hai, aur mujhay laga kay tumharay kiye is say ziyda khoobsurat tohfa aur kya ho sakta hai, emm bus aik kami hai.

K:Woh kya?

Ronak goes behind her and put his hand on her eyes and whispers in her ears I love you

Kasturi turns around and says I love you too.

They both give a sweet smile to each other and hugs.

Entry # 3

Raunak and Kasturi in their room

Raunak wants to propose, but Kasturi is thinking.

Raunak: Kasturi

Kasturi: (gets disturbed) Kya hua.

Raunak : (confused) Ummm kya mujhe paani mile gaa.

(Kasturi gives him water from jug that's beside her)

Raunak: Kya soch rahi ho

Kasturi: Kuch nahin, Robbie ke bare mein.

(Raunak who is drinking water spills out from his mouth on hearing Robbie)

Raunak: Lekin Kyon?

(Kasturi shocked)

Kasturi: Matlab?

Raunak: Robbie ke bare mein kyon soch rahin ho, Main hoon na.

Kasturi: Haan Lekin……………………. Kya?

Raunak: Mera Matlab umm mera matlab I love you.

Kasturi: (Giggles) Itna waqt kyon lagaya yeh bata ne mein. I love you too. Mein Robbie ke bare mein aisakuch nahin soch rahin hoon, jaisa tum och rahe ho.

Both hug each other.

Entry # 4

Ranuk-Kasturi are slowly getting attracted towards each other. Today is Ranuk's birthday and Kasturi plans to give him a suprise.

Kasturi to the servant: Harri ram, dekho sab tyaaryan sahi se hoon.

She sees dat the flowers are still supposed to be hanged.

Kasturi to herself: Aree yeh kaun hang karee ga.. Acha chalo mien hi kerdete hun. Mama, app zaara dekhien ke kaheen raunuk sir na ajae.

Ranuk's mom: Haan haan mien dekhte hun.

Kasturi climbs up on the ladder, takes the flowers, and slowly hangs them around the lights. She smiles, thinking how much ranauk wud like them and be happy.. And suddenly she feels the ladder moving and sees that the ladder is soon going to fall.. She feels herself falling and....

She looks up and finds herself in Ranuk's arms... She mumbles, looking for help around.. Seeing dat their was no one in the hall, she finds herself staring in ranuk's eyes.

Kasturi:Umm sir app kab aye?

Ranuk: Bus abhi abhi.. Mama ne kaha ke yahaan ajao.. Aur lagta hai maine sahi kiya..

He winks at Kasturi, who starts blushing.

Kasturi: Acha ab mujhe neeche kareen...

"Are you sure?? Kyunki agar miene tumhien neeche kiya tum gir jaoo gey.." Ranuk says, blushing himself.

"Sir!" Kasturi says, very happy to be where she is.

yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai. Kasturi thinks. Mujhe kyun yeh sab acha lag raha hai.

Ranuk: Kasturi mujhe tumse kuch kehna tha..

Kasturi: Sir app mujhe neeche karke nahi bol sakti hain??

Ranuk: Nahi.. Mujhe yeh position bahut achi lag rahi hai

Kasturi blushes and hids her face in his shirt.

Ranuk: Kasturi i.. I .....

SUddenly Devika enters there.

Devika: Yeh sab kya chal raha hai.

Ranuk immediatly let kasturi go, making her fall on the floor very loudly.

"aaaaaa.. SIR!!" Kasturi, who is on the floor now, yells in pain.

If your entry has not been included then please PM us rather than posting it here as this thread is only for voting.

If you have any doubts you can PM me [*Shruti*], sweet_shagun or khushix.

All the best to all the participants

Regards,

Kasturi & KGGK Dev Team
Edited by *Shruti* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Nice work guys, I vote for entry number one in the Raunak-Kasturi section. And entry number one in the Adi-Mets section.  Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
adi methi mein no # 3 😳

kas rau mein no #2 😳 😳 😳
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

**Made it a sticky!**

Thanks Shruti! 🤗

Good luck, everyone! 🤗 🤗

crazymystery thumbnail
AM I vote #4 😳
RaKa i vote #2 😳
Good luck to everyone 😛
Giah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AM - 4
RK - 2

😊 😊
good luck everyone 😊 😊
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Adi and Mets- entry no 1

Raunak and Kasturi- entry 1..

Good luck to all the participants!
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just wanted to know if we are allowed to vote for two entries then can we vote for both for AM?
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@Vasu:Thanks 😳

@Sidra:You can vote for One AM & One RaKa entry!!

Shruti
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok 😊
AM-4
Raka-1
btw others have also done a good job 👏 👏