HYD Movie!!!!! :D

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hana Yori Dango" movie to open next summer

Fri, August 17, 2007 (4:22pm EDT)
Fans of the "Hana Yori Dango" drama series will get one more chance to see the cast in action, as a movie has been announced for the summer of 2008. Titled "Hana Yori Dango Final," the film is being described as the last chapter of the live-action adaptation.

This will be Mao Inoue's first starring role in a movie. Jun Matsumoto, Shun Oguri, Shota Matsuda, and Tsuyoshi Abe will reprise their roles as the group known as "F4."

The film is set one year after Tsukushi Makino's graduation. The story focuses on a major incident that the five main characters become involved in, while also depicting the ups and downs of Tsukushi and Tsukasa's relationship.

Filming is scheduled to take place overseas for about two months, starting in January. The series' director Yasuharu Ishii will helm the picture. The story is currently being developed by the original mangaka Yoko Kamio and the series' screenwriter Mikio Satake (actor Takayuki Takuma).

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1574

Omg!!!!!! I'm a berry BIG fan of HYD and F4!!!!!!! hehe I'm sooooooooo HApPYYY!!!!!!! This is awesome, but the sad thin is gotta wait till NEXT SUmmer!! Aghhhh that is sooo long...lol But anyways I'm soo hyper now after readin this!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiki5434 thumbnail

OMG OMG OMG!!! This is like a dream come true!!! After the Kurosagi movie I have something else to look forward, too!!! 😃

Thanks!
Imzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info OMG! This is great news I love HYD but it's a shame we have to wait till next summer.. how will this year pass by can't wait to watch the movie!
Jia thumbnail
@tiki: kurosagi movie?! when is that coming?

yayyy for HYD movie ...next summer seems TOO far though >.< but im guessing ISWAK and other drama's will keep us busy till then. :D
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow..this sounds really awesome can't wait till next year..sounds sooo far away tho..sigh
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yay ...two awesome movies to look forward too!!!
i was already hyped for Kurosagi the movie...and now HDY!!! yipee!
tiki5434 thumbnail

kp di: according to khush didi up there (*waves*), it's coming out in 2008

AAAH I CAN'T WAIIIT!!! 😃
ih8desippl thumbnail
yah!!! a hyd movie!!! 😛 hyd 1 & 2 rocks, so of course the movie will too! i can't wait!