Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
guesswho great answers ๐Ÿ‘

Even though I like to see Lara keep coming back for the show ๐Ÿ˜› I love to see SRK coming back for the show again and again ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I just don't like Kajol keep coming back for the show ๐Ÿคข
preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: *guesswho*

haha one week? I'm being super speedy. I finished them all๐Ÿ˜†Aww thank you are so sweet and thanks for this again. And I would love to be your friend; thanks a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LOL your quick! It woulda taken me about a week to answer all those!! Nice work :)

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow...so many questions to answer Good luck.

First of all, Congrats for becoming KOTW

A few more from me:

1. Define love:
  2. Define respect:
  3. If you were made Karan for 4 weeks, meaning 4 episodes, who will be your guests for each episode and why.
    Episode 1:
    Episode 2:
    Episode 3:
    Episode 4:
  4. What makes Karan a good host?
  5. If you were to choose someone else as a host of KWK, who would it be and why?
  6. Your most favourite KWK guest (has to be only ONE person):
  7. If you were given a chance to change something in KWK, the show, what would it be and why? (example: sets, couch etc)
  8. Karan Johar's finest work till now:
  9. Are you looking forward to Saawariya or Aja Nach Le, why?
  10. As directors rank these in order (1-7, 1 being the top, 7 being the bottom):
  • SLB
  • Karan Johar
  • Yash Chopra
  • David Dhawan
  • Munna Bhai & LRMB director (Raju Hirani, i think)
  • RDB's director
  • Rakesh Roshan

Hopefully will be back with more soon.

Till then answer these and have fun:)

nerdynerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion134

wow...so many questions to answer Good luck.hehe thanxs..lots of ques but I was on top of 'em..thanxs

First of all, Congrats for becoming KOTWAww well thank you so much!

A few more from me:Alright I think I'm ready๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Define love: I really don't know...have never been in it. So, I wouldn't know how to define...sometimes I think it's a silly emotion but so many people are happy with it..so something must be special. Define respect: It's the mutual feeling of caring for others and giving their decisions a high regard. I think respect is one of the most important things in life; eventhough some people might think otherwise. If you were made Karan for 4 weeks, meaning 4 episodes, who will be your guests for each episode and why.
    Episode 1: Sridevi; I have no idea about her๐Ÿ˜• and I would love to know about who she really is.
    Episode 2: Salman. Don't really like him but his answers are so sarcastic, they entertain me๐Ÿ˜†
    Episode 3: An exclusive between Sanjay Leela Bansali and me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ He is such a great filmmaker, I would ask him questions about how he comes up with all that. Audience would be bored outta mind but I'll get all my answers ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    Episode 4: Iqbal Khan. He is so freaking quite but I love him. Would love to see Karan bring him out of his shy side for once๐Ÿ˜‰ What makes Karan a good host? He doesnt' ask redudant and stupid questions like all other interviewers. Since he personally knows most of his guests, it makes it more entertaining. We get to see more of their personal sides instead of the great cliches that they repeat in all other interviews. If you were to choose someone else as a host of KWK, who would it be and why? Me๐Ÿ˜†I would love to meet all those stars and grill 'em to death๐Ÿ˜ˆ Your most favourite KWK guest (has to be only ONE person): abhishek makes me laff every time so I'll pick him. If you were given a chance to change something in KWK, the show, what would it be and why? (example: sets, couch etc) Sets probably; add more funkiness. Compared to the interviews; the sets seem bland. Karan Johar's finest work till now: Kabhi Khusi Khabhi Gham; don't know about the whole movie but he created absolute magic with SRK-Kajol...yet again! Are you looking forward to Saawariya or Aja Nach Le, why?Gawdd! You can put me on death sentence and I still won't be able to pick either one. I love Sanjay's work so Saawariya is a must. And as for Aja NachLe..it has freaking Madhuri freaking dancing..how can I ever possibly miss that. So, here is where I lose the invisible hamper b/c I can't pick one of the two๐Ÿ˜ณ
  1. As directors rank these in order (1-7, 1 being the top, 7 being the bottom):
    SLB 1 Karan Johar 5 Yash Chopra 4 David Dhawan 7 Munna Bhai & LRMB director (Raju Hirani, i think) 3 RDB's director 2
  • Rakesh Roshan6

Hopefully will be back with more soon.Oh no more! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I'll be waiting๐Ÿ˜‰

Till then answer these and have fun:) I absolutely did. Thank you so much!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

nerdynerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: hani1112

congrates ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ