Poll

Do u think Gracy Singh will ever make it BIG again in Bollywood

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Gracy Singh has made it big in bollywood....her debut movie LAGAAN was wid Amir n she was recognized n appreciated.She also had some other hits including MUNNA BHAI and GANGAJAL .Her work in ARMAAN was also appreciated.But from quite a time she has disappeared from Bollywood,do u think she'll be able 2 make it Big again?..do reply😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini2390 thumbnail
I thought Gracy Singh was such a decent and talented actress!... i loved her innocent looks and acting abilites! ...but dont know what happened to her all of a sudden... she was even in a film with Aftab, called Muskaan, i think.... i think she cud have made it big if she chose the correct films after Lagaan!..her debut was just superb, a film with Amir and that too a blockbuster hit!... but sum of her choices werent too bright afterwards, i guess 😕 ... but after Munna Bhai she just disappeared!....she cud do well, if she comes back...but it wud be very very tough!
delhi2dublin.co thumbnail
I think she was not interested in skin show that's why she is not getting much roles
Originally posted by: delhi2dublin.co

I think she was not interested in skin show that's why she is not getting much roles

yep😛
i dunno i lykd her in lagaan
buh in muskaan she woz 🤢 no sense of dressin or make up or hairstyle ! poor her ! shes a decent actress tho