Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Short 11/08/05

ketaki_ry thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hello guys

here is a short update as promised: long update will be here by Rumi at early morning in india.

well nothing much today!

In train Parvatlaal gunda tries to talk to her like mawaali, and jassi brushes him off.. but he follows, he helps her get tickits, and also helps catches a thief in front of her who tried stealing her 'neelam kothari jewllary!'😛  and tells her its his responsibility to take her to nainitaal.

and @ one station mysteriasly calls somebody and tells his plan...

A leaves mallika...without a word.. he thinking that he only married mallika to take revange on jassi...

A goes to the bar and drinks and drinks and drinks

J remembers A.

song is played

zindagi ke safar main.....la la la...

Walia house

Billu finds a letter from jassi. and she tells him why she is leaving... the letter had incanny similarities between the one we got.

everyone cries!!

A comes home drunk in morning and says... he is not able to forhet jassi and where is jassi.. and collapes on the bed.!!

Preview :

Parvat laal gunda is taking jassi to nainitaal by taxi. but somethings fishy!!

thats it......... stay tuned in for detailed update by rumi!!😊

Ket!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel3k thumbnail
thankz..i wish u could have gave the full update cuz in canada we get it late
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx Ketaki for the update. 😊
Tansha thumbnail
thanx for the update..nice of you to take time and update..thanx once again..
angel_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ketaki for the update .. So in short Jassi did not get kidnapped by CJ .. Thats strange because then how did CJ write that letter ?? Usko telepathy hua thha kya ke Jassi is leaving ?? Ya Jassi ne us se salah liya thha kya jaane se pahle ??? 😕 😕 😕

So Armaan is regretting now .. but ab pachhtake kya .... 😭 😭
Sidlum thumbnail
Thanks Ket...4 hours til I get it here. In my opinion, stupid PERVERTlal is calling CJ. As for Jassi's letter, who knows? It doesn't make any sense that Jassi's letter says she's running away or whatever, but then Armaan got CJ's idiotic letter about her running away with him. These guys have gotten themselves into such a bind, that they have no clue how to get themselves out of this poorly scripted mess! At least Armaan didn't spend his suhaag raat with Mallika...small consolation. 🤢 😕

Siddhi

🐷
charu_81 thumbnail
Jassi is fooled again. 😛 ..first by CJ who promised her to help reach mumbai from nainitall..now this gunda has promised to help her reach nainital from mumbai..i think the car breakdown,one room availbale stuff can happen again...... 🤢
Edited by charu_81 - 18 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i posted an update too 😭
sadiaali thumbnail
lashforever where is your update?
angel_111 thumbnail
Lagta hai Naititaal waalon ne JJKN ke team ko koi discount package diya hai 😆 Ek trip pe ek free 😆