Bani bani Jassi : Article

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Bani bani Jassi

Prachi Desai, aka Bani in Kasamh Se, will do a Jassi in Balaji's Koi Jaane Kya Hoga

Prachi Desai

For those who are missing Jassi on the small screen, it's time to rejoice. No, we are not talking about Mona Singh aka Jassi's return on TV. This time, it is Prachi Desai who will essay a character on the lines of Jassi.

According to the buzz, Prachi's character has marked resemblance to that of Jassi (in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin) in Balaji's Koi Jaane Kya Hoga (the new season of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat).

Says a source in the production house, "Prachi will be playing an ugly- looking girl in the show. Everyone will make fun of her because of her looks. Unlike Jassi, where she gradually got a makeover, Prachi's makeover will be instantaneous. Since Koi Jaane Kya Hoga will be based on supernatural theme, Prachi will later turn into a beautiful woman through some supernatural powers."

When contacted, Prachi was reluctant to divulge any details. She said, "I am looking forward to the makeover which I will be given in the show. Initially, I will look really ugly in the show, enough to make everyone laugh at me. As for the rest, I am not supposed to reveal too many details."

Has Jassi been an inspiration for this role? Said Prachi, "I used to watch Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, and I liked the show very much as it was different from the usual dramas. But, Koi Jaane Kya Hoga is different."

At present, Prachi and her co-star Ram Kapor are going to New York to join Priyanka Chopra and Johny Lever for the India Day Parade. Said Prachi, "I am honoured to be part of the event and eagerly looking forward to it."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya already posted
thanks anyway
*~Kaynaat~* thumbnail
kool!but is this show gonna be on zee tv,i hope it is!
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The article's already posted.

Link closed.

KS Development Team