13th august Written/Video/Pic Update

..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys,im back with todays update๐Ÿ˜Š.plz pardon my mistakes..here goes-

The epi starts with the kids running of the cliff the car jerks and bani herks forward it was all her dream.The car stops bani and AD get out of the car and AD says that they cannot be seen lets go inside and look bani remmebers this is the exact thing he says in the dream and gets scared.The walk towards jai and the kids who are praying to god.Krishna and atharva are praying to god that they can live with their papa and dont want to go back to their mother,they even add they do not want any toys.Krishna very cutely tells God(statue of lord shiva) that she will give him a chocolate if he listens to her.Bani hears all this and jai turns around and sees her.He tells the kids to go to her the kids are reluctant but jai catches their hands and gives them to bani .The kids keep saying they want to live with papa and they dont want to go with bani .Jai looks at bani and says that atharva has the habit of eating cornflakes for breakfast and krishna wil only have her milk if a song is sung to her.He tells bani to take care of the kids and tells the kids that they had promised him they wont cry and walks away.

The children are screaming dont go papa when bani recollects all the memories of how much the children love jai and stops jai and tells him he is forgetting something.Jai is shocked and asks her what she replies ur children.She leaves the kids hands and they go running to their papa.Jai is over joyed and he hugs the kids seeing this AD is surprised and he immediatly questions durga saying that she became surga only for her children but bani says that childrens love cannot be won over it has to be there and the children love jai a lot and he loves them a lot too.Hearing this AD is shocked.Bani tells him that she agrees that she became durga only for her children but one thing thats common between both bani and durga is that they are mothers and she loves her children a lot and they love mr walia a lot.

The kids are hugging jai and after hugging them jai stands up and walks up to bani and tells her thank u and she has returned him his life and the childrens happiness.Jai adds that the children will miss bani a lot and he does not know whether he should say this or not but he wishes he and bani were still together,hearing this ADs face goes green .Then jai adds that whatever he wishes does not matter reality does he thanks her once again and goes away.

AD leaves her and bani is standing alone and she recollects all the jani memories and asks herself that day i was feeling bad for mr walia and today i gave him my children what am i doing?i hate mr walia..She walks towards the car where AD is standing looking puzzled she asks him whats wrong and he replies saying that he understands banis love for her children but not this sympathy towards walia and she would never give her children to someone she hates and that she still feels for jai.Bani denies this and jai hears her he is standing with the children waiting for a rickshaw when AD catches banis hand tight and asks her why cant he say the happiness on her face when the are getting married and why does he always feel he doesnt have her?bani tells mr deb to leave her hand and its hurting her but he says she has hurt him even more.

Seeing this jai comes and asks AD to levae her hand ,AD says he is no one to talk in their matters.Jai says he agrees he is an outsider but they are goin gto get married soon and marriage is trust and understanding.AD tells him not to talk in their matters when jai says that the matters are not personal anymore because they are happening in public.He says maybe he is an outsider but the children are not and he does not want them to seee this.AD tells mr walia not to act and he knows how cunning he is when bani cuts AD in and tells AD the children are looking and not to create a scene .AD tells bani that why is she taking jais side?but bani says nothing else and walks away.AD is stunned๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bani is in walia mansion crying when rano comes in and seeing her rano remmebers all the jani moments and thinks that today bani is not only crying for the seperation of her kids from her but also from the seperation of mr walia from her.Rano decides to tell her the truth and thinks that bani will explain AD.She goes to bani and asks her that why is she crying?bani says she is not crying.Rano tells bani that she may have been seperated from bani for 5 years but she still knows when bani is crying and what she is feeling and tells bani that she is misunderstanding mr walia.Bani asks her how?and to tell her directly..rano is about to tell bani the truth when AD walks in.

Rano is shocked and she stops talking AD comes in and apoligises to bani saying he becomes insecure and he always loses his goal when he is just about to get it.Bani tells him there is no need for him to be sorry and its ok she understands๐Ÿ˜ก.Rano is disgusted.AD tells bani he cannot wait for four days anymore and lets get married today only.Bani is tunned and rano is shocked.Epi ends..

Take care,

sanjana

Video By Judi

Kasamh Se -- 13th Aug -- Watch Online

Pictures by Henna786
13th Aug pics

Edited by ziddi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugs_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nah.. they wont get married!!*hopes* thansk sanjana!
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg ad hurting bani how sweet i mean how rude! hahahah i love AD! ah thanks for the gr8update
Taz234 thumbnail
Thanks for the update sanju...i'm gonna have a heart attack with all this! But seems Bani has her feeling for Jai back somewhat...JB scene seems realy touching...she finally let him keep the kids. ๐Ÿ‘
Ab bas iss adbhoot ka kuch karna hai! Man he wants to get married sooner rather than later! ๐Ÿ˜ก Rano do something woman!๐Ÿ˜•
Jonaki thumbnail
Thanks for the great update! So the big twist is that she returns the kids to Jai. After all this buildup, she finally realises that the kids belong to him and she can't force their love.

But the sad part is that I think she will end up marrying AD and then possibly find out the truth. On the other hand, it appears Jai has now given up on her totally. Can't say I blame him, but looks like we're at the end of the road for Jai and Bani...
Chanie thumbnail
Rakhi, where r u? Can't you see the two people are in love, Jai & Bani Walia?
cute_mona thumbnail
Thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I guess they can't get married because Jai-Bani are not divorced!! Yippeeeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿ˜†

The papers were fake!! REMEMBER CREATIVES?? ๐Ÿ˜†
LoLo thumbnail
Whoever said this is the end of the road, to that I say GOOD!!! ๐Ÿ‘ If the writers can't come up with anything else for Bani/DDG than for her to give up HER children to the man that sent her away after he cheated on her, then good, break them up for good. This is ridiculous. Why didn't she just let Mr. Walia stay in the house when she kicked everyone else out? Atleast she would be with her kids. Now what? They will never get to love her and get to know her this way. This show is... ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก I stop watching and yet I check the updates. WHY? WHY? WHY? do I torture myself????? ๐Ÿ˜ก
anita&eijaz thumbnail
no way are they marring

awwwwwwwwwwwwww ad ur beening to harsh on her just et her gooooooooo
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update frnd