10th august Written/Video/Pics

..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

hi guys,im here with the update today plz bear with my mistakes as its my first updateπŸ˜ƒhope its ok  here it is-

The episode starts with the biker(one of the members of the biker gang)taking moksh on his motorcycle to aparajits deb's house.Moksh is surprised and asks the biker what they are doing here the biker replies they have come here to rob.Moksh is shocked but since he is helpless he goes into aparajits house..He is climbing up the staircase quietly when aparajit deb hears him and comes running out with a torch.AD is really scared because at that moment he was reading the warning on his window.AD flickers the torch lught around but finds nobody.His eldest sister comes running out saying she heard a sound.AD is pale with fear and tells her to go to her room and lock the door and to tell the other sisters to do so too.His eldest sister (im sorry i dont know her name!)opens her room door when she finds moksh standing behind it.She opens her mouth to scream but moksh catches her mouth and signals her to be quiet.When she sees its moksh she says ok and he tells her everything about the biker gang and how he has got stuck.She tells him he is badly stuck and he should just go and tell the police the entire truth.Moksh says the police will not belive him.Moksh tells her not to tell anyone and he told her because he considers her a friend.She agrees and moksh is leaving when she stops him and gives him money.Moksh refuses to take it but she says that you will have to give your bike gang something what u robebd so give them this.He agrees and takes it and leaves from the window.AD is still standing at the staircase and he thinks that no one can seperate me and durga not even jai😑.

Bani is shown sitting in the childrens room with the childrens bear.She is remembering the times where children  refuse to leave jai and how much they love him.rano enters and sits next to bani .bani tells her that its so funny na i am waiting for this night to get over and mr walia must be waiting for this night never to end.Rano stares at bani and tells her you stil care for jai.Bani denies saying thats not true but rano tells her it is.Rano goes away and bani remembers her and jais sweet memories and bepana plays😳then jai is shown sitting at the bedside of the children and it is dawn and the sun just rose.Jai looks out sadly at the sun and says so u came i was wishing u wud never come.

Rashi is serving dadi,aditya and jigs tea when dadi notices a mark on rashis hand.She asks rashi how it happened?and everyone is worried.Rashi looks at ranveer and says it happened when she fell of the jali yesterday.Dadi then sees she has a mark on her neck too rashi says that happened too when she fell and tries to hide the mark with her duppat.Adi tells her she should have gone to the doctor adn look sat ranveer ranvver tells them he did not think it was nescessary as it was a small bruisejai enters with children  jai tells the family they are going to the park but children scream and say they want to go to the hill doting father jai immediately agrees and they are leaving when jigs tells jai that rano called to say bani and AD are coming to pick the children up.Hearing this jais face drops seeing this aditya says he will send bani to the hill.Jai leaves with the children happily.

Rashi is drying clothes when ranveer comes and starts yelling at her saying she tries to act innocent and gather sympaathy from the family when she herself wanted them to see the bruises.Rashi denies but ranveer starts screaming at her and people around see.Ranveer catches her hand(where she is hurt) and presses it hard and blood drops on the florr rashi is in pain and ranveer tells her that if anyone comes to know what happened that day he will give her even more pain than she can imagine.Jigs enters and notices the blood and asks rashi rashi is really scared and ranveer tells jigs it happened when she was puttiong the clothes up and he is always telling rashi to take care but she never listnsjigs stares down at the blood suspiciously.

The children are sitiing on a bench with jai and counting their balloons when bani and AD come.Bani asks the kids to come home and both refuse saying they want to live with jai.Hearing this bani gets angry and tells them come on.Jai gets up and says plz bani let the children be with me as u can see they cannot stay without me.He pleads her but she refuses telling him not to regret letting the children be with him for a day.She asks the children to come on but the children refuse and start running bani chases them screaming they will fall off the cliff they refuse to listen and the childre fall off and bani screams.Epi endshope my update was ok!

sanjana

Short Update by Smrita: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=700362

Video By Judi

Kasamh Se -- 10th Aug -- Watch Online

Pics by Heena:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=700355

Edited by ziddi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aww Sanju thanks!

Fall off a cliff.. erm ok then..

Henna x

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 years ago
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot
great update
grat job frnd
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
stupid bani 😑 😑 😑
she is not good mother
finally the kids are stubborn
if something happens to the kids i will blame bani

thanks sanju for the great update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
scifichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Great job for the first time.
T_fari thumbnail
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
shrutichopra thumbnail
Sanj first thank u soo much for doing it!!!
Second very nice update πŸ˜ƒ

The serial is the same as the last time i saw...hopeless...

Keep it up sanj, im gonna make u do it more often πŸ˜‰

Shruti
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx sanju.. for d lovely update 😳 😳 i can't wait to watch Jai.. woo hooo.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† they fell off?? who's dreaming aww they're makin our dreams come true.. and puttin in a dream sequence 🀒 🀒 i swear d destructives get on my nerves 😑 😑 along wit bhoot and biker losers 😑 😑
cute_mona thumbnail
Thanks 😊 Great first update!!

Jigs turning positive by showing her concern for Raashi?

πŸ˜†
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shrutichopra

Sanj first thank u soo much for doing it!!!
Second very nice update πŸ˜ƒ

The serial is the same as the last time i saw...hopeless...

Keep it up sanj, im gonna make u do it more often πŸ˜‰

Shruti

LMAO!shru i was sure u wud say sumthing nice coz ur too sweet!!even if my uodate was bakwas!😳glad u liked the update!!gr8 now im stuck!!πŸ˜†joking!