DOTW: Is Ranauk guilty for the past?

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello friends🤗
Welcome to Discussion Of The Week😛
Just answer the following questions to participate in the discussion😃

Do you think Shivani is dead?  Or she's just conspiring all this to separate Ranauk and Kasturi? Do you think that Robbie might be behind all this? (bhaiya or behan)😳

Why do you think Ronauk is behaving like this,  he was always very nice and patient but he seems to be changed after today's episode? Is this his asliat (realty)?

Does Ranauk know where Shivani is (remember he got a call on suhaag raat and he left without telling anything to kasturi)   Or he's the one who killed Shivani?

If Ranauk is guilty for the past. Do you think that Kasturi will leave him?  If yes, then will she go back to Robbie or not?

Do you think Ranauk is still hiding something from Kasturi because Shivani said to Kasturi when she came in burka that Ranauk is not what you think he's not all nice?

Would you like to say something about this week's storyline or anything else?😳

That's all for now.😉  See you all next week.😛 and thank you very much for participating.

Love
Harman😛

Edited by Herman_4u - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail

Do you think Shivani is dead?  Or she's just conspiring all this to separate Ranauk and Kasturi? Do you think that Robbie might be behind all this? (bhaiya or behan)😳

I don't think Shivani is dead at all🤢 She's probably that gurl who was following kasturi around in the office. From what I can gather I don't think robbie's at fault here but there is a possibility Devika and Shivani are in it together to seperate RaKa and throw the Singhania's out😡

Why do you think Ronauk is behaving like this,  he was always very nice and patient but he seems to be changed after today's episode? Is this his asliat (realty)?

I don't think this is Raunak's reality😳 He is just in pain because his past that he hates so much is being thrown right in his face and half of the family thinks he is a killer while his best friend cum bro Robbie raises his hand on him yet AGAIN😡😭 even though Raunak has been so cool abt Rob stalking kasturi and stuff

Does Ranauk know where Shivani is (remember he got a call on suhaag raat and he left without telling anything to kasturi)   Or he's the one who killed Shivani?

The call that came to him on his suhaag raat is still a mystery to me Although I doubt he knows where shivani is😳 but I'm 150% sure Raunak is not the killer neither is Shivani dead😡 it's probably one of devika's plans to throw out the singhania's

If Ranauk is guilty for the past. Do you think that Kasturi will leave him?  If yes, then will she go back to Robbie or not?

There is no point in answering this question because it's NOT possible for Raunak to be guilty of Shivani's murder It's going to be Raunak and Kasturi until the VERY end of this show😳

Do you think Ranauk is still hiding something from Kasturi because Shivani said to Kasturi when she came in burka that Ranauk is not what you think he's not all nice?

I don't think Raunak's like that but it is just that shivani is really possessive about Raunak so she is gonna go to all lenghts possible to get him back which includes seperating RaKa at any cost

This week's storyline is quite nice coz it's got all of us glued to the screen and I myself am waiting very impatiently for Monday😳 Also, the end for thurs. epi was really good(kasturi putiing her hand on Raunak's shoulder) and Raunak getting flashbacks of Kasturi indicate he is slowly falling for her😳

BTW these mouses are choooooooooooo cute😆

Good discusion👏

3 angels thumbnail
Do you think Shivani is dead? Or she's just conspiring all this to separate Ranauk and Kasturi? Do you think that Robbie might be behind all this? (bhaiya or behan)

i think she is still alive and conspiracing with devika ..shivani motive seperate raka and devika kick the shinghania's out of the house and business..simple logic she is playing same game using robbie as a pawn and instigate him and we know the rest..as for robbie i dont think he is involved in this matter but yes he will do his best to prove raunak the culprit and his motive the one and only issue of his life raunak marrying kasturi..btwthere are hints that shivani might be alive the burka girl and how kasturi got the kada in the basement if it was of shivani and next its on the skeleton....

Why do you think Ronauk is behaving like this, he was always very nice and patient but he seems to be changed after today's episode? Is this his asliat (realty)?

no he has not changed but still the same sweet guy..the only reason for his aggresive behaviour and its totally normal cos his past which he hates the most is thrown to his face not once but twice..the shivani issue and to top it he is accused of kiling her and next his ex best friend punching him without getting the proof that he is the real culprit.then his college friends party where again shivani is mentioned and friend doing this prank on kasturi..any guy will feel frustrated ,angry and all this happened in one day..

Does Ranauk know where Shivani is (remember he got a call on suhaag raat and he left without telling anything to kasturi)   Or he's the one who killed Shivani?

well i dont remember raunak getting a call on his suhaag raat..yeah i know he went after giving kasturi the gift by his own wish..nope he is not the killer ..

If Ranauk is guilty for the past. Do you think that Kasturi will leave him? If yes, then will she go back to Robbie or not?

raunak is not guilty cos he did not do anything but infact its shivani who left him..kasturi will have many thorns in her path to prove raunak innocent may be at one point she will doubt him too but for a short period but she will fight for the truth and will be always with raunak..

oh thats simply to make the suspense more interesting and to capture the audiences..after thursday's epi all will blame raunak and this is to create the thrill and suspense but the realty will be the opposite...

Would you like to say something about this week's storyline or anything else?

a very interesting storyline and again it shows the weakness and strength of a relationship..the difference between the roka one and the raka relationship..the trust and understanding in raka relationship and how kasturi at last made her decision to be with her husband all her life..now with the upcoming ups and downs how this will make it more stronger and more deeper..suspense,thriller and romance will be the main point in this new track of shivani..
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I dont think shivani is dead.i think she along with someone else is doing this 2 separate RaKa!One thing is 4 sure...robbie is not involved in this case!!

I think its just that they r making viewers believe raunak is involved in this but  i dont think he is.changed behaviour may b coz all of a sudden this shivani thing is cum out n again n he is frustrated with the fact that pple r blaming him4 it!

bt the call i dont know i cant sya nething !dont think he killed shivani...may b he himself hired some1 to find out bt shivanis killer or something

kasturi will leave him but wont go bak2 robbie!

hmm dun know!!!!as i said b4 may b a plan2 2 separate RaKa!😕

really really interesting!!!!cant wait 4 mon!

Cute post!😃😳

india thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I also agree that Ronak is not the killer and Devika has something to do with it. Now Devika might try to get Kasturi and Robbie married so that Robbie can concentrate on he's music.. she is all about selfish.. she now realize that her son's life is Kasturi and she'll do anything to get that.
also, she doesn't like Raunak's parents so she is trying to throw everyone out. I am 100% sure that Devika is involv in this.
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Do you think Shivani is dead? Or she's just conspiring all this to separate Ranauk and Kasturi? Do you think that Robbie might be behind all this? (bhaiya or behan)

I don't believe Shivani is dead. I think she disappeared and her so-called "death" is a plan to separate RaKa. I don't think Robbie is behind it, he is a victim as well.

Why do you think Ronauk is behaving like this, he was always very nice and patient but he seems to be changed after today's episode? Is this his asliat (realty)?

I don't think Ronak has changed, it's just that his past which he thought was behind him is back. Also, he is reminded of a lost love, a sensitive subject and old wounds are being reopened.

Does Ranauk know where Shivani is (remember he got a call on suhaag raat and he left without telling anything to kasturi)   Or he's the one who killed Shivani?

I think Ronak knows where shivs is, which is why he showed up at the warehouse. also why he left on his suhaag raat. It's too early to say he loves Kasturi but he certainly cares about her. Obviously if he knows where Shivani is, then the question of his killing her is pointless.

If Ranauk is guilty for the past. Do you think that Kasturi will leave him? If yes, then will she go back to Robbie or not?

If Ronak is guilty, which is debatable right now, Kasturi will leave him.  I think it's a frameup with Devika's name on it.  Kasturi believes in her husband's innocence and will try to clear his name by finding out the truth.  Whatever happens, she will go back to Robbie but not right away. After all, this is a K show we're talking about.

I think Ronak is hiding something from her, but I don't think it's because he isn't nice. I think it's because if he didn't, noone would marry him. I don't think what he is hiding is murder. I think the skeleton was a plant. Devika needs an excuse to get rid of Kasturi, if she gets rid of Ronak somehow then she gets rid of Kasturi too.  Killing two birds with one stone.  It is possible Ronak hid Shivani for her safety and that's why they could never get married.  So if the truth of her came out, her life would be in danger.  Why else would Ronak keep quiet about her?  I agree that he is falling for Kasturi. 

Great topic btw. Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think that Shivani is not dead and she is trying to seperate Raunak and Kasturi..And my Robbie is definantly not in this.😃

I don't know why but i think Raunak has a double Personality.😕

Omg good point..i totally didnt notice that..i really think that Raunak knows where Shivani is.

Yes she will definantly leave Raunak..im not sure if she will go bak to robbie..just have to wait and watch😉

Yes im definantly sure that the whole story ahsnt come out yet..and more is yet to come..hehe yahh hes surely hiding alot more info from kasturi..probably everyone..maybe he just made it up that Shivani left him..and hes making Shivani luk like shes the bad one wen it cud be him the one who is evil😆😕

Uhmm...well i just really wanna know IF RAUNAK IS GOOD OR BAD! lol!😆

{ p.s.  < there sooo cute! } 

luv jess<3❤️😉

Edited by jess.amit<3 - 16 years ago
humza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think raunak is one who will turn into evil character in the up coming story

nd im fully agree to u

😆
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
JK_5, jess.amit<3, trina1,rashi85, thank u very much for liking the post. and the mouses.   😆
ziana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ans 1 i dont think shivani is dead n i think shivani is good n trying to tell kasturi that raunak is bad or maybe she wants to seprate them n i dont think that robbie is in this

ans 2i dont have any clue n i am totally confused i think that is his reality .but actually i dont want raunak to be bad   CANT WAIT TO WATCH ON MONDAY

ans 3 yes raunak knows where shivani is . that is why he got a call on suhag-raat n he was even in that spooky basement

ans4 when i see the previous episode in which raunak is very kind n sweet i say raunak dint do anything bad but when i see the clues shevani is showing to kasturi , i dont know he is bad or not .n if he has dun something wrong then i will say he is guilty . yes kasturi willl leave him . wellll she wont go to robbie straight ahead that is sure.

ans 5 well i dont think he is hiding anything from kasturi but because of shevani i have a doubt about raunak

ans 6 this weeks all episodes were gr8 CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY