2 Articles on Zac Efron...

x.Dazzling.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
++ EFRON PREPARED TO GO SO FAR FOR FILM ROLES

"High School Musical" star Zac Efron insists he is dedicated to his acting career - but isn't prepared to drastically transform his physique for a film role. The 19-year-old star put on weight and dyed his hair black to play heart-throb Link Larkin in "Hairspray", but admits he wouldn't go any further to prepare for a role.

He says, "It's good to fool around (with your hair). I'm sure I'll change it a lot in the future. I like changing the way I look for roles. I want people to see me in different ways. "(For Hairspray) I put on between 10 to 15 pounds (4.5 - 6.8 kilograms). The weight gain was a by product of dancing and training. I was going for a rounder quality. I tried to bulk up a bit because I going for the Elvis Presley look and he was a bit bigger. I think I managed the '60s look and it's kinda funky. I just had to eat more which was fun. "I would go pretty far, but not too extreme. (Like Christian Bale in The MAChinist who lost 60 pounds) I really admire Bale. I really commended him for going that far. I would go pretty far, but to a lesser degree. I'd be willing to change myself physically to an extent, but not something that would be too destructive to my body."

[Source: [email protected]]

++ EFRON DREAMS OF BROADWAY

"High School Musical" star Zac Efron is desperate to appear on stage - because it's his dream to star in a production on Broadway or London's West End. Efron has already conquered the small and big screens thanks to his roles in "High School Musical" and "Hairspray", and admits he would love to revisit his theatre roots in the near future. He enthuses, "I wish (I could get a role on Broadway). I would love to that. That would be a dream for me."

[Source: [email protected]]

Wow! Thank god. I really want Zaccy to stay doing film roles,etc it would be a dream come true for us zac fans!😃 We hope the best for our heart throb...Zac efron!😃😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx a lot 4 the articles.
Zac looks so cute in those little pics. 😳
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs..I hope he does film roles too..That would be amazing.. and zac looks rlly hot and those two..zac and vanessa look so good together
priyankap thumbnail
thnx...lookin fwd to seehim in films..wud be gr8..

priya
~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zac would do great in films!
Thnx for sharing 😳
shahrukhfan811 thumbnail
thnx for sharing..i hope he does get roles in more movie 😊
Payal
janu23456 thumbnail