Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

timeforchange thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Indian idol rocks because of her..baki shows are bekaar..
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.S.P.I.R.E

mcm .. kabir khan is the director of the movie Kabul Express ... πŸ˜ƒ

I think Mini is pretty hot and happening .. I really like her anchoring style and her genuine connectivity with all the contestants every year ... It is not forced and she loves some of them very dearly ...

oh oh that kabir khaan,i know him but didnt knew that Minnie is his wifeπŸ˜›,thanks a lot ASPIRE for the info.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

She's a really good host and she's really pretty. :D

tiklup.bemine thumbnail
I think Mini is a very good host as well as a great person...I read a few articles on her and she seems like a really nice person. Also I think she has a really nice um...um...another anchor...hussian...sorry didn't know how to say another anchor in a different and better way... 😳
ashah2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She just has tht sumtin in her which makes her the best!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
*Ajju* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

hey ajju,u know yesterday i was using google maiyya to know more abt minnie mathur πŸ˜› ,i'm too interested to know more abt her πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜† aise hi haa πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .................who is this 'kabir khan'???......i remember her anchoring travel show on sony TV some yrs back,i too like her hosting,good hindi n good dressing sense(very rare she wears something which dosent suits her)πŸ˜›

hello mcm mam how u doin? looks like u r busy with SRGMP and thats why less acive here .

yep she is good in what she does ..Mandira was good too but sometimes she was iritating also and same with Aman chaman varma ....πŸ˜›
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mini roxxx...i love her! shez a gr8 host!! 😊
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i like miniπŸ˜›πŸ˜›. she has a very pleasant personality πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and she is doing a fabulous job hosting II πŸ‘
*MS Princess* thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph_1fan

πŸ˜† no comments....shes a pretty cool judge..

agree...she looks nice and is funnyπŸ˜†
~PuNk PrInCeSs~ thumbnail
ya..shez an awesome host!! she makes everyone feel comfy n always supports the contestants when they r being bashed by anu!