Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: SweetAngel18

But Mommie, love can happen anytime and anywhere!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰..U will get 16 daughtersπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Gracella mommy..u see it sound soo good in wordπŸ˜†

Of course love can happen anytime, anywhere... but with Only the one who is made for me and darling, that person is def not Nugs, i can feel thatπŸ˜›, trust me i knowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

and u are really star's sis kya, coz u both are just the same, she said the same yesterday abt how good it soundedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But, not happening okay, remember thatπŸ˜›

Love,
Gracella
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Nugs, u don't have to make them sad becoz of me πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

oh i don't mind being bugged, coz it has no effect on meπŸ˜›,coz i know i will make sure they get it for once and always that we are just friends, but it some effect on you... and u should do something abt that πŸ˜‰ If u say u love Naina only and she can be your wife then just stick to that and don't get offended   πŸ˜‰

don't mind anything i said, this is just to be taken as fun nah πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰ Edited by Gracella - 16 years ago
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
achha okie i heard gracy has a secret hubbie from if and his name is v i n u πŸ˜† sapu told me this honest πŸ˜†
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
hahahha Lolzz nugs, tumhari khair nahin.. secret hubby and woh bhi Vinu??πŸ˜† Sapna is so lost in your thoughts πŸ˜‰ that she's saying the wrong things and you are so crazy abt her that u believe everything she says πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   
o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
count 1 to 100 then 100 to 1 πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kal-el

achha okie i heard gracy has a secret hubbie from if and his name is v i n u πŸ˜† sapu told me this honest πŸ˜†

Aree i have no secrt.... like you buddy..............just check that WHOS THE BIGGEST FLIRT shame on youπŸ˜ƒ ........so be Quite lolπŸ˜†