Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umagaurav thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Gaurav
I'm very happy now.
I consider myself the luckiest person now.
How can I tell my feelings to U.
I'm completely wordless.
After so many days...............I'm flying.
A picture is equal to a lots of words,So a picture

umagaurav.
umagaurav thumbnail
FRIENDS
I'M VERY GLAD.
I'M VERY HAPPY.
umagaurav thumbnail
Shweta
Thanx for singing for me.
umagaurav thumbnail
JOJO
Very Happy to know that Ur ready for the next FC.
Thanx for inviting our suggestions.
I've one selfish request.
U would've seen some of my creations(so called poems)in this FC.
If U feel anyone of them is good and if all other members allows please do put the poem along with the pics of Gaurav in the new FC.
umagaurav.
@ Teena, I've managed to edit that post 😊
@ Shweta, i read your post again. I was thinking about what you said, about Abhimanyu having things easily going his way. I cannot comment on the scene or the acting, so i will restrict my comment on the turn in the story.
That his father is good (so far) is not that surprising to me because i remember that phone conversation. Abhimanyu, the way i see it, has always been uncomfortable about his heritage and being a prince, there is a history of (unexpressed?) conflict with his dad about joining the army but i've never thought of the relationship as strained because so far his dad has been the only emotional support that Abhimnayu has had. In fact, as i write this, it strikes me that while Abhimanyu has been informal and pleasant in his relationship with social inferiors and mentor-like with the cadets, he's never had any emotional support apart from his dad in that one scene.
To come back to the idea of conflict, you wanted to see some 'Mujhe aapse desh jyaada pyaara hai' kinda thing and there is definitely a filmi thrill to seeing that kind of emotion. So your disappointment is understandable. But this difference is also why i'm so eager to now see this scene: how was this done, what was the emotional pitch, what were the various layers? Yeh post kab hoga?!
jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

suna..suna..suna...
humne suna jojo ji..
hamari suggestions invite karne ka shukriya..
umeed karte hein ki aap is baar bhi FC 'JOJO style' mein peesh karengi ..like last time..
us shubh ghadi ke inteezaar mein..
palken bichayee..
aapki priye..
scorpiongal..

...lekin  iss bar darr hai k palkien bichane ki jaga, aap joote na barsana shuru kar dien πŸ˜­ ...kyunke mujhse kuch aisa hi kaam hone wala hai πŸ˜” 😭
umagaurav thumbnail
JOJO
Why are U getting afraid?
GO on with Ur work of creating FC.
umagaurav thumbnail
Friends
It's Pie Day yet again! Time to take delight in all those mouth-watering pies. Let the gourmand in you wake up and take a front seat as you satisfy your gastronomical desires. Grab this chance to strengthen the bonds of love and friendship by sharing all those yummy pies with your dear ones.

umagaurav.
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Watch/Download 29th Episode Video😳

To watch online click the link...to download right click select Save Target AsπŸ˜‰

lrl29nov_chunk_1.wmv

lrl29nov_chunk_2.wmv

lrl29nov_chunk_3.wmv

preity*zinta thumbnail

You guys should start opening up a new FC as this is close to reaching 150 pages