Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinka28 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ashi_kapoor

ok pinku then are u aware that rajeev has agreed to choose the best fic.... 😳 😳 and 4 fics wil be sent to him 😳

sachi kya kon si decide hui ha kab aya unka reply

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i guess pehle raj shocked hoga, phir na kahega, uska jawab sunke naina ki ankhon mein ansu aa jayegi, use rote dekhkar raj bighal jayega, will take her in his arms, hold her tightly, place a kiss on her forhead and say in an intense voice, "i love u too, naina. humesha sirf tumhi ko chaha, humesha tumhari sapne dekhe, humesha sirf tumhe yaad kiya."
.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Master_Blaster

oops i am so sorry i didn't read ur comment and started the discussion.

Its ok bro...well RN discuss is great we will discuss 😊

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@rabi... u pick a dialogue frm the serial.... and the next person has to gove another dialogue which uv made up urself.... imaginary 😊
pinka28 thumbnail

oye vo dialog wala game was good.... remember pinku ?😊

kon sa yaar meri memory to sach mein bhut khrab hai😆

.Rabi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

i guess pehle raj shocked hoga, phir na kahega, uska jawab sunke naina ki ankhon mein ansu aa jayegi, use rote dekhkar raj bighal jayega, will take her in his arms, hold her tightly, place a kiss on her forhead and say in an intense voice, "i love u too, naina. humesha sirf tumhi ko chaha, humesha tumhari sapne dekhe, humesha sirf tumhe yaad kiya."

Wow Daisy nice scene .. i wish LRL main aise hi scene ho how cute na 😳

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pinku... voting wil b closed tomoro.... jaldi jaa ke vote kar and jiv got a reply today..... 😳 😳 im so happy aisi hi casually i suggested this idea i didnt even know it wud actually work 😳
and hes so sweet he even agreed for an interview with jiv 😊
gktrina thumbnail
who is sending the fics to raj? is this true or what?
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail

ok pinku then are u aware that rajeev has agreed to choose the best fic.... 😳 😳 and 4 fics wil be sent to him 😳

yaar u guys r so lucky aap logon kke paas to raj ka contact hai😳 but hamare paas pri ka koi contact nahin hai..😭ab tak jitne bhi aaye hain sab fake nikle...

sunaina02 thumbnail
Hi guys - you are keeping me busy with FC and Fic and having fun.

Just a joke 😆

Here I reposting the fic here as much as I have already written.

He looked at Naina's eyes and smiled at her.

"Am I dreaming?" Is this really Naina here? He touched Naina's face with his finger.
Naina read her lover's mind like an ABC book. "Yes Sir it is me and You were very badly hurt. '
That brought Rajveer back to complete alertness and clear mind. Naina understood and loosened her grip. Rajveer quickly got up. "Naina we have to go from here, Quick " Naina got up too and stood in front of Raj. This time she was determined. She must hear those three little words from him.

Rajveer started to button up his shirt but his fingers were not steady yet. . he kept on fidgeting with the buttons. Seeing that Naina came forward, "May I?" she said aloud, "have the pleasure " – silently to herself.
Raj gave up to her. Naina put the buttons one by one starting from the bottom moving upwards. As she moved upwards, her hands began to shake too. She became conscious of being so close to him, her cheeks started to get a crimson hue.

The tired face, ruffled hair, tear-dried eyes, sweaty body and to top it all the sudden rosy cheeks - Naina was looking beautiful. Raj was astounded by her beauty; this is not the sari-clad made-up Naina whom he praised few days ago. This beauty bestowed by nature to every woman and only beheld and admired by her own mate.

Raj could not take his eyes off her. He wanted to take her in his arms, kiss her and tell her – "Naina, precious, I love you ".

Naina looked up at his eyes, her fingers still fiddling with the top button. She could read passion, love and admiration in his eyes. Her woman's intuition told her he loves her.
"Lekin wo izhar kyun nahin kar dete ? !", she pondered.
"Darpok kahin ka „", - aisa achchha soldier kaise bana unhone   ?" , Naina said to herself.

The moment of confession was about to come ….but suddenly there was some kind of sound outside the door. Quickly Raj pulled Naina to the window, threw the rope down, signaled to Alekh. He first let Naina down and then he slid down the rope. Both of them landed on the ground safely. Raj patted Alekh and all three of them crawled to a nearby bush.

Raj whispered to Alekh and Naina " We must get out from here as quickly as possible. I have some important documents hidden somewhere by the road where I have left my jeep, we must get those papers immediately and return to KMA, Btw how have you come to this place"
"By your jeep , Sir" stated Alekh.
Raj raised his eyebrows and gave a quizzical look. Naina quickly explained how thy came across his jeep. While telling about the handkerchief she started to blush and stammer. Raj put a hand on head and said, " Cadet Singh, you are a brave girl".
"And Naina Sir ? Isn't she brave ?" Naina quipped.
Rajveer was little taken aback and looked straight into Naina's eyes. He saw her determination reflected in her eyes and voice. He knew he has to face the encounter soon. The encounter of love. It is strange how a brave soldier like him who is never afraid of any fierce battle or dangerous confrontation with the deadliest enemy can be so helpless where love is concerned!!

Three of them crossed the boundary wall. Raj looked back at the bungalow . He knew he would return soon. But first thing first – Navin must get his honor back and for that to get the hidden documents is critical.

Alekh showed them the way back to the jeep. Raj tried to climb up to the driver's seat. But Alekh stopped him " Aap ko bahut chot lagi hai, aaram ki zarorat hai . back seat pe jaiye, main jaanta hoon kahan se hum ye jeep churai , Main drive karu.

Raj consented and went to the backseat. When Naina climbed to the seat next to Alekh's , " Tu pichhe ja, Sir ki teri zarurat hai ," Alekh winked at Naina ". Nail smiled shyly but willingly skipped to the rear seat.

As the jeep went rolling over the uneven road , Raj could feel the pain in his wound on head. He raised his hand to hold the wound spot. The bandage is newly soaked with blood.
Naina patting her shoulder said to him , " Aap lait jaiye Sir. "
Rajveer hesitated., "Rahne do Naina, aisa chakkar a giya, abhi thik ho jayega. "
Naina did not listen. She just pulled Raj's arm and literally forced his head on her shoulder. She held him close., her cheek lightly touching his hair and wound.
Raj knew he was entering the no-return zone. But he also willingly surrendered to the spirit of Naina. He relished every bit of his closeness to Naina.